Cream is cool I like theme.

They're good.

Clapton was the weak link.

underrated post

It's ma favorite ice cream flavor

I like them. All 3 of em were gods at that time, especially bruce imo

They are breddy gud

Overrated stand

god tier instrumentalists and great tier music. Ginger baker is goat drummer.

Can't drink coffee without it

i like to swallow it

Why is Clapton like coffee?

Because he's only good with cream.

I prefer sugar

damn.....

Quite good but their jams were so boring. Almost half and hour brushing pentatonics with tons of distortion.

Complete fucking shit
Boring music
Pretentious lyrics
"muh guitar solos"
One of the worst counterculture bands along with the Doors

Because he takes what's black and makes it white

Awesome band with a really unique sound. They're underappreciated by the faggots that listen to stoner metal nowadays.
but Layla is his best work, and his best playing was on Bluesbreakers

pretty good, not cringe at all

All musicians I really like, but it was obvious they hated each other.

The songwriting was meh, really there were only a few good songs. If all their songs had been written by whoever wrote Tales of Brave Ulysses, fuck it would be awesome.

Their live performances were just sad. Three guys at the top of the game and they just sounded like a garage band jamming. All the pieces were there, but they never really put it together.

The best thing about Cream is the album covers.

underrated dubs

>Kanye, Grimes, Radiohead, the list goes on....

boring music for the most part

There great but they get swallowed up by their counter-culture counterparts.

pretty solid. overrated by teenagers learning how to play guitar, underrated by "music connoisseurs"
Clapton was truly the weakest link as someone else here pointed out. once he went solo, it became clear that baker and bruce were the ones really holding up the band

>overrated by teenagers learning how to play guitar, underrated by "music connoisseurs"
I would say it's the opposite. Guitar teens don't really give a shit about Cream when they could be learning how to sweep pick, and people who like Cream tend to be either dads or '60s rock aficionados.

this

it's like a babby's first blues cover band with a veneer of psychedelia that made critics hard

>babby's first blues cover band
it sounds like you haven't listened to Cream or the blues much

i've listened to a bunch of both, sounds like you don't even know what the blues are