Any Australians live in Cairns? Is it nice? I want to leave Dubbo because it's the worst place I've ever lived

Any Australians live in Cairns? Is it nice? I want to leave Dubbo because it's the worst place I've ever lived.

went there in august your only decent job opportunities will be in hospitality and tourism, it's a jungle shithole at the end of the world and you'll get eaten by a crocodile

considering moving to dubbo for work, pharmacist, is it not worth it?

I've had my tires slashed multiple times and there seems to be a different meth addict who that decides to hang out in my yard every couple of weeks, and I'm supposed to be in a decent enough area.

Town's a complete shithole

how much would you need to make for you to stay? Ive been offered quite a fair bit plus a buy into part ownership

I'm minimum wage right now but want to move to get a degree, and the James Cook Uni at Cairns looks nice enough.

If you're making a bunch and can afford to move into one of the more secluded communities where all the rich asians live, then I guess it'd be bearable.

There's no worthwhile nightlife though if you're into that, anything half enjoyable is ruined by Dubbo being 90% white trash that will threaten to 'bash your head in'.

Might be better if you're older than 25 or so though. I'm only 20 and anyone that isn't feral in my age group has left for uni or to live in Sydney, plenty of older people people come back when they get qualifications.

phone corrected bogan to white

youre rural, apply to dentistry in charles sturt youre practically guaranteed a spot if youre not a fuckwit

Enjoy the abbos

Get fucked Zhang

They're not that bad unless you work in retail/fast food.
When I worked at mcdonalds they constantly fought, not even sure how.
They'd just be ordering on the kiosk like a bunch of friends and somehow they start punching and trying to kill each other, lol.

I've lived in Cairns since 2010. Unless you work in hospitality or tourism, then you're fucked. The weather here is fucked, too. Summer's are bullshit hot.

I'll hopefully be getting a job somewhere down south like rocky or bundaberg.

What was she doing ?

Is Tourism hard to get into?
She just had SRS

Tourism is the easiest profession possible, get some money together to buy a van, put some extra seats in and paint it with some bullshit like "Profession Cairns Tours", then drive Americans around and point out all the supermarkets and landmarks and include a made up story about that time you got stranded out on the barrier reef and had to fight off sharks for 10 hours.

maybe. but you won't see chicks anywhere in australia that look as good as your pic

If I was a girl I would enjoy watching my pussy all the time too.

I live in Townsville. No jobs here though so either moving or joining the military.

"Looks like I'll need a smaller bikini! Brazilian wax really pays off!"

good level of tummy fatness and leg thickness and tit bigness going on there

or, in proper Australian, a cuntie.

>"Wow, some sperm from last night! Now I can entrap a poor young white man into lifelong child-support!"