Love you Brits

Best allies forever

Based Portugal.

>it's a Portugal has stockholm syndrome episode
You're the ang*o's bitch

>this triggers the croissant

>be englishmen invading France
>get BTFO by a 16 yo female farmer

>it's a France is butthurt based Britain helps Portugal when they chimp-out over muh liberté
Fuck you and your continental system bullshit you dumb frogs

>it's a Portugal betrays his Catholic great sister episode
Disgusting

>france
>catholic
literally a nation of crypto-proddies

pirates and historically slaves of spain united.

nothing new

We are the embodiment of Catholicism, we are the defenders of the Christians while you are the traitor
>protestants
>spread liberalism everywhere they can
>spread globalism
>causes every single financial crisis
The anglo is so evil it's sickening

>masking French Imperialism as Catholic pan-nationalism
You frogs are not our "sister" and never will be.

Portuguese independence must be secured from French and Spanish aggression
Our British friends help us against you fags and you lot are just butthurt about it

>Brits

Only the English like you

>be the anglo cumwhore
>proud of it

C U C O S

I fancy a Summer holiday next year but I've already done all the Canary Islands and Spain and that, and fuck off am I going Greece or Turkey now
Where's good in Portugal? Lisbon? Algarve?

got a Portuguese flat mate

he's a decent chap

Portugal is so CUTE :3

stop abusing our dad you fucking cunts

shut up, kuck

Oi I just wanted to pay them a visit mate, sling a few quid at the continent

Olá lads

>Trusting the eternal anglo.
You guys should be smarter than that.

>when the lads go crazy in Spain

it's a time-honoured British tradition that exists to this day

>defenders of the Christians while you are the traitor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

say what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habsburg–Persian_alliance

this happened first

>all ages

loli slaying cunts

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habsburg–Persian_alliance
An alliance to rekt the turks is not the in the same level of an alliance to rekt another christian realm.

>tfw Portugal introduced tea drinking to britain

>slay
delicious Spanish loli pussy

The Habsburg are the most dispicable "realm" to have existed.

We should be thanking the French for trying to get rid of them, and honoring Napoleon for actually doing it, the mad man.

chat shit get banged

I can understand you because of Spanish being quite harsh with the windmill-people.

But allying with ottomans... no forgiveness.
Also, HRE > France

Fucking hell, get mirked

>Spanish being quite harsh with the windmill-people
Then why does the Dutch national anthem honour the king of Spain?

this
based portugesh

>HRE > France

haha!

>google Portuguese Food
>brings up google maps of my local Nando's
howling

In the times of war against the spanish we had a saying here "Liever Turks dan Paaps" which means "Rather Turkish than Papist", which was said to signify that even Muslims are better than Catholics.

>HRE>France

This just means you know nothing about history. The HRE is honestly one of the least impressive, least accomplished and least interesting empires in European history (compared to its size and longevity), while the entire foundation of Western civilisation was laid by the French.

fucking english longbowmen

>the only reason Britain was able to industrialise and become a world leader before anybody else was because the french had spent the last 35 years chimping out and invading everywhere in europe

say it with me, MERCI

>Rather Turkish than Papist
Yeah, you made your point already, it's time to STOP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps

Because we actually fought and Portugal sold its country to the English, because your people have zero honour at all.

If you want beach go to Algarve, the entire region is a resort for anglos, if you want to see Portugal go to the North.

I believe that Brits feel like they do not belong here. They have to deal with shitty English on a daily basis on Sup Forums.

The Dutch are a strange people. At least they have an original soccer team color

France is cool as well. I just have read a lot about England and France medieval stuff and I think HRE, Hungary, Russia and Italy lack more stuff to read about.

>Muslims are better than Catholics
How it is to see it biting it back at you?

>on HRE
Perhaps. As I've told the frenchie, there's stuff aplenty about France, not much about HRE - and I'm reading about it for now. i guess I'll move to read on medieval Hungary next year.

>During the 1982 Falklands War, the facilities of the Azores were again offered to the Royal Navy.

Cheers mate

Nuno Álvares Pereira GOAT

It's not biting us at all, because every Catholic country is a fucking shithole while every Protestant country in Europe is successful as hell.

Also, yes I know Switzerland and Germany are PARTLY Catholic. But they have Protestant values and a big Protestant population.

hahaha
Don't be hangry at me.
Your people are the ones who'd rather love Turks than Catholics so much they have a cultural shift and you telling us we are the one with no honour? fucking keked

>not much about HRE

Because its accomplishment, besides glorious civil wars, are next to inexistant.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>France
>Italy
>Austria
Please, you're trying too hard to excuse your love of the Turkish delight...

Poortugal allied with the English against the strongest Catholic nations, which just shows how your ugly, low-IQ people have no honor.

Even Dante said that schismatics are the worst people, in his book he put them in his seventh ring of hell. Yes Portugal gladly allied against people you consider schismatics against your religious brothers. That's much worse than a simple statement to show our hate for Habsburg Spain, which was a bad period in our history.
Italy is a shithole, France is the ONLY good Catholic country.... I'll give you Austria too, so two.

Germanic Catholics are good because they have a Protestant work ethic. The foundations of Protestantism were laid by Germans, Swiss, etc.

95% of Brits are English

Southern Germany is also heavily catholic and they're rich as fuck, mate.

>all these ignorant portuguese falling for the brits again

Go away swamp nigger

As I said, Germanic catholics are good. The German culture and Protestant culture are heavily intertwined, which means even catholics in those countries are not lazy and stupid like they are in Portugal, Spain, Italy, etc.

Besides, they were not under the communist yoke.

:'(

>all this hate against Portugal
calm the fuck down mate

fuck off, I wish we had sided with napoleon. we had bad luck because our king was a literal retard

The fuck you're on?
At least they are still Christians.
And you seem to be confusing something with religious belief.
We fought against Spain simply because they were shit rulers. Spain wasn't our life, we had an empire to run. We still remained catholic because Spain doesn't equal Catholicism, even though through you Spain obsessed lenses, you guys are so butthurt and ignorant that you think it did/does.

>even Dante
oh wow a fucking poet is an authority about religion. you really are an idiotic people

You seem to be full retard and have a lot of weights and measures.
So Italy, Ireland and Belgium are a shithole, but those glorious states of the Baltics are better simply because they are not Catholic?

And let's ignore that when Austrians and German catholics are involved, because they have "protestant work ethic" even though they are not protestant?

You are a fucking retard-

fuck off mate-
Spain sided with Napoleon and see what it got them.

yea, they're better than us

>Napoleon: "I love kikes" Bonaparte
gr8 idea

>being such a lil b you have to choose which foreign cock will tare up your asshole less

these beta countries I tell you :6))))))))))))

>Spain is better than Portugal because it got invaded by Napoleon 200 years ago.
You're quite stupid.

>the oldest alliance in the world STILL causes butthurt today

why are germans so fucking salty all the time?

>nandos
>tea

TRULY the greatest ally

Making a slut swallow your cum isn't called and alliance

>"A Portuguesa, proibida pelo regime monárquico, que originalmente tinha uma letra um tanto ou quanto diferente (mesmo a música foi sofrendo algumas alterações) — onde hoje se diz "contra os canhões", dizia-se "contra os bretões", ou seja, os ingleses"

it's called a colony

>They have to deal with shitty English on a daily basis on Sup Forums

Just stay away from /brit/

Those colonial borders would have been beautiful.

brits saved us an headache

I wouldn't see Portugal winning the colonial war if niggers could go that deep into the jungle.

Toda a gente sabe que a Rodésia é o nosso rightful clay

esse não é o do genocídio?

Have the French done anything right, other than croissants, ever?

they gave you your independence, if you consider that right

>Spanish ""men"""
>French """men"""

lmao

>be Spain
>height of the 7 years war
>Frederick the Great's Prussia almost dead
>British Hannover occupied
>decide to cheekily conquer Portugal while Britain is busy
>ask French allies for an army to help invade Portugal
>outnumber Anglos and Lusos 5 to 1
>...
>get BTFO'd so hard by Anglo-Portuguese alliance Spain loses face with the other European nations and is never ever considered a world superpower ever again

It's called the Fantastic War for a reason lmao

>see some Cherrypicked pics
>"HUUUUUR CAN'T FROGS DO ANYTHING RIGHT????"

Dumbfuck.

>2-3 vs 1

NIGGER TIER

Not as beautiful as spanning Africa North-South.
If France had got the Sudan and spanned Africa West-East that also would be pretty aesthetic.

Spain makes it 2v2 lets be honest
>"Nearly 2,000 ran off on the evening of the 27th...(not 100 yards from where I was standing) who were neither attacked, nor threatened with an attack, and who were frightened by the noise of their own fire; they left their arms and accoutrements on the ground, their officers went with them, and they... plundered the baggage of the British army which had been sent to the rear."

>Invade ally
>YO WHY ARE YOU ALL GANGING UP ON ME LOL

>more British died by accident than due to actual combat
absolute MADMEN

Age old British tradition of dying on holiday.

>LISBON
fuck off back to africa

>Northern and Eastern Portugal
>The Northern Siege was defended without any army because the Brits were still organising stuff near Lisbon since the Earthquake left it in shambles
>Trasmontano peasants defended against the army alone with their women and children
>8000 Soldiers defeated with rocks and pitchforks
>The peasants sent a letter to the British General and the Portuguese Prime Minister saying that they were doing alright up north, and that they should keep the army where it was most needed near the Tagus entrance

Joan of Ark my ass.

Fuck off mate, he pillaged the University of Coimbra, the midget cunt.

We should go the Paris and fuck up the Louvre to see how they like it.

Bros4lyfe.

the french also pilaged the sé cathedral of Porto, and would have ransaked the city if the nobles hadn't payed a hefty bribe to the invaders

>>BEST FRIENDS EXCEPT AT THIS INCIDENT THAT MADE ALL THE GOLD THAT PORTUGAL STOLEN FROM BRAZIL FLOW INTO BRITISH COFFERS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methuen_Treaty
they are not your friends pai!