Are there any beaches in Europe in winter where beaches are brimming with pussy...

Are there any beaches in Europe in winter where beaches are brimming with pussy? Or is it still too cold even near the meditaranean?? I'm going next month and I want to see heaps of hot chicks. I have been deprived for too long living here in Australia.

I heard Spain and Portugal are great.
Lisbon and Ibiza, check them out

i just googled spain's temperature in winter and it said 0 degrees celsius

o shit
sorry, i didn't read the part about winter
stick with the southern hemisphere if you want pussy.

Nope, at best you'll meet some locals if it's not too cold, but no qts for sure.

too cold and most hotels there are closed
try portugal
africa is warmer in winter

Yeah, but that's for all of Spain, not just the south.

why would hotels be closed in winter?
also, portugal isn't geographically different than spain.

Because its not proffitable?

Yeah, i guess the solution is to move to the Caribbean.

what about people on business? they still need a place to sleep.

might just go here.

Spain got more and bigger mountains though, Portugal should also get more warmth from the Mexican gulf current i think.

Hotels in cities are open ofc but beach resorts are not. your best bet is indeed some island but i dont think it will be full of people in december. But Europe is most beautiful during winter you should definitely visit instead of some shitty beach with sluts

No. Even in the mediterranean the weather is too cold.
You could take a swim without the water being too cold, some people do it, but mostly old men.
Don't expect beaches full of women. Last month for this is september, and first may-June.
Maybe in the Canary Islands, which are almost in the Sahara, but I don't think you are going there.

The Atlantic is cold.
The Mediterranean has warmer temperature.

I'm sorry mate, I don't think there will be any beaches brimming with hot chicks in fucking December.

Very warm!

the place with the red marker seems alright. apparently it doesn't go above 15 in winter. can greeks speak english though?

I honestly doubt you'll find many people at the beach during winter anywhere in Europe even that far south, bitches don't like being cold

it's the furtherest south in europe you can go before people's minds become unstable.
just look at the various countries to the east and south of that island. that island is the closest i would ever allow myself to get to them.

Just come during summer and you'll enjoy the many topless women sunbathing, it's a common sight anywhere in France and other countries as well I think
Nude beaches as well but those can be mixed with nasty swinger stuff

There's still some foreigners going to south coast beaches here in November, the weather is not so bad
Almost 20ÂșC average highs in early november

canary islands lad
technically not europe, but they are really