This is why we hate Swedish people and love Russians

This is why we hate Swedish people and love Russians.
God bless Putin))))

Other urls found in this thread:

suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nama-suomalaiset-suhtautuvat-myonteisimmin/
iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001933424.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sieg Heil for mr Trump!

>Russians want to avoid war with America
Who would've thought

>love Russians
Fuck off Ivan, Russians are the eternal enemy no matter which meme candidate they prefer.

Didn't know the people of Ukraine was smarter than all other people of "1st world" countries

>sven wants to vote for the corrupted criminal who changes her opinion on serious matters on a yearly basis
so progressive

>Russians are the eternal enemy
This

> Russians are the eternal enemy
since when?

Nice one Chinks.

Don't listen to Nige, we would gladly ally with Russia

Why Americans vote Trump is it's literally confirmed that ruskie hackers shill for him because he's prolly Putin sponsored.

Sure Hillary is Saudi sponsored but she dosn't go as low as to hire hackers from a enemy nation.

this

:3
For at least the past 150 years

>chinks

you greedy sons of bitches fuck off, this is why I want trump to win

Thanks, our best European ally

>ruslels still think that chinks are their friends

Gonna be good when they backstab them and take siberia when slavshits are busy in west

woah, so this... is the power of american education

rly maks u thnk

Global warming really shows you how even science can be like religion.
I'm sure global warming can be scientifically proven or disproven, but the average Joe isn't a scientist. He doesn't know how to prove it himself, so he has to believe the census of the scientific community. But everyone is saying different things
>global warming is real guys here's the proof
>no global warming isn't real, here's the real proof

Still better than Shillarry

>roach supports Trump
Why tho, you should support your friend Hillary just like Saudi Arabia

This. Brits are the real enemy

I don't like SJWs and their ilk.

>scientifically proven or disproven
Science does not really "prove"; the concept of proof is unique to mathematics. In science you work with evidence gathered through experimentation which either supports or contradicts your hypotheses.

That being said, people aren't particularly wrong to doubt modern science since it is highly political in certain fields. Whether global warming is such a thing is something hard to tell, but especially social sciences have gotten quite the sketchy reputation for pimping their statistics and reading them quite adventurously in order to find what they want to find.

t. Napoleon

>science can be like religion

Only in the aspect of faith:
>religion
I believe in the words in this book
>science
I believe scientists know what they're talking about

I think Trump praised Erdogan.

Have you even seen a sjw in real life?

/thread

No we don't.

We've got our share of them too. Thankfully they aren't as rabid as Amerifat ones.

That shows how little he knows about foreign policy
Still far better than the mad witch

Science is all about being able to replicate experiments. The fact that most people lack the knowledge to do science or the resources to perform experiments is another matter.
The science done in CERN can't be checked by the layman, that doesn't mean it's faith based though.

>stop production in USA because of MUH GLABBA WABBA
>don't boycott China- the largest polluter in the world
He has a point.

>love Russians.
Yeah, like I will trust you Joonas

>shit list
sad Sup Forums is filled with shills from Sup Forums

im sure intellecturals around the world are all cultural marxists on china's payroll to undermine american interests amiright?

its over folks, china's got the mind control tech figured out, no point fighting anymore

>that doesn't mean it's faith based though
It kind of does though, the only difference is where the faith is placed. In theory people could learn about reconstructing particle trajectories and event cross-sections and check for themselves whether the Higgs boson exists or not, but in practice they choose to *believe* in the integrity of the scientists and their work.

I'm sure the vast majority here would vote for Trump, but definitely not 90%, it's probably ~60%. Anyway, people here don't even know Hilary "treaten" war with us so it's just because Trump is more charismatic.

No. Science can be proven. Anyone anywhere in the world can, with the right equipment, prove it to themselves at any time through simple experiments.

We know liquids can turn solid/gas because we freeze/boil water. We don't know if god likes idols because all we have to go by is what some fucknut 3000 years ago rambled on about.

>Le buttmad

German press is extremely pro-Hillary, it seems the German sheeple are waking up

I get most of these but why does Germany want to see America destroyed? What are they planning?

>Science can be proven
Indeed it can; by someone with the right training. To someone without that training, however, belief in the results essentially equates to a sort of faith. You could argue that faith in scientists/the scientific process is more reasonable than faith in a religion but the similarities are undeniable.

i bet most of the people who want trump to win, want it cause they know he will be the ruin of the usa, and i wish he wins this sunday for the same reason

Not really. Have you ever cooked something?

The scientific process =/= cooking. Cooking does not require philosophy or logic.

>no point fighting anymore
That's what I don't get about the redpill crowd. If these big global conspiracies exist, what makes them think they can win against such nefarious forces?

shhh, logic is their biggest enemy

They don't really ever consider "winning". These nefarious forces only exist to act as an oppressor, meaning that the redpillers can feel like noble underdogs without ever actually being oppressed.

>Sup Forums actually thinks people aren't voting Trump for a laugh

>Cooking does not require philosophy or logic.
I think I just found out where we got our fucked up ideas on food.

Requires logic. Not philosophy but that's not science to begin with. Admit you are wrong and quit wasting everyone's time.

Who "we", Dimitryi?

>93% of Finns whink Swedish immigrants are a neutral to very positive thing
>93% for Germans
>80% for Estonians (low because of Russians living in Estonia)
>90% for Americans
>63% For Ukrainians

>51% of Finns see Russian immigrants as a negative or very negative thing
>56% for Syrians
>60% for Iraqis
>64% for Somalis
>58% for Afghanis

suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nama-suomalaiset-suhtautuvat-myonteisimmin/

Empiricism (i.e. what modern science is based on) is a branch of philosophy. All science used to be called natural philosophy until a few hundred years ago.

China confirmed to not fear

And? Science broke out of Philosophy a long time ago.

Nah, he has a point, some blindly believe what scientists said without understanding the entire process, taking wrong conclusions or misinterpreting the actual outcome of the research. To use retarded examples, it's like the sjw who say "woman on average earn less than men, that's obviously because of muh oppression" or Sup Forumstier reasoning that "blacks and ''''Hispanics''' commit the most crime, that's obviously because they are genetically inferior"

where is that poll from?
ive voted there but forgot where

It's still based in it though. I'm not even saying that science and religion are comparable. I'm just saying that, *TO THE LAYMAN*, believing in scientific discoveries requires a kind of faith that is not entirely dissimilar to religious faith.

>86 percent would vote Clinton
Which is very logical since a Russian cuck like Trump, is against our core interests (life and health).

iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001933424.html

Question is, do their sources come from a rambling madman or someone whose discoveries were instantly scrutinized by his entire community?

Patting a guy on the back is not entirely dissimilar to putting a knife in his neck.

>beady eyed anglo claiming others are enemies

It doesn't matter when it comes to non hard sciences. "Women earn less" can be empirically checked in any country using proper scientifically methods, the causes for that are more difficult to track and usually require certain hypothesis that may or may not be falsified, no mention how a phenomenon can have more than one cause and be viewed by different lenses.

No, it's actually Russians, Germans and Brits

>tfw only 5% higher than fucking Iraqi's/Afghani's

What happened to the etiquette of the Russian man?

Let's not get silly.

Gulaged.

"Non-hard science" is not science, no.

i hope this thread is still in the archive when hillary wins

Your government seems to think so.

>Geert wants to vote for someone who changes his opinion on serious matters on an hourly basis

Geert wants to vote for Geert!

>he trusts science

If you knew anything about the whole "publish or die" scheme you'd know how absurdly biased and controlled modern science is.

>PAY to have the possibility of your paper being published by a publisher
>months or years of "inspection" which can be made much faster by paying more (straight up bribery)
>at any moment, if any of the examiners decide to, your paper can be shot down with no real reason needed
>if you're lucky they get to publish your paper, the revenue you will see from it are just the scraps though, vast majority goes to publisher

Basically, if at any moment the publisher sees your paper as unacceptable politically, he can refuse it with a vague excuse, making you lose money and months/years. There are not many publishers either.

With all the leaks about corruption, agenda-pushing, and other bullshit coming out in the last few years, you do see the problem with this system, yes? Consider how big the whole "eco" business is and how many billions companies make by riding that wave.

>China shilling for shillary