What do you think about latinas?

What do you think about latinas?

GOAT ass

>dumb
>sassy
>hot
>easy lays
Los Angeles is full of them and I love it.

Subhuman broqn reggaeton shitholes.

a shit

Oh yes, I forget Argies are not Latin peoples

Hot, but they fatten up even faster than white women, especially the mexican ones.

The less Indian they have the better. Most of them are ugly but there are a lot of hot ones.

Still have to gtfo though

is it true that latinas get instantly fat then they get married? and no not pregnant.

Yes, it's not even limited to married ones.

Also don't let Sup Forums fool you with the great as meme. Most of them have burrito bodies and no hips at all

then will this happend, then they got the ring on her finger or a little bit later?

Dude, the fatties are as equally disgusting as the American ones and cccur in pretty much the same proportion, get over yourself

>implying we wouldn't settle for gorgeous gorditas

They need to be all lined up agaisnt a wall and shot.

Literally the best women

homersimpson.jpg

mmh gorditas

Lol I literally thought gordita meant a chubby little qt

>hot
>severely mentally ill which latins enable
>princess complex
>constantly shit testing
>get fat as fuck at 30

Make your life easier and stick with white and asian.

t. Miami

Sounds exactly like slavic women

Latin American women are objectively the best in the world.

White Latinas are GOAT

I have fucked white Latinas in Argentina, Chile, Brasil, Paraguay, Bolivia, and Colombia.

No other women on earth compare to them.

It does, the term has more than one meaning

I was honestly flattered by your response and still don't know what to say to make you smile and be happy

That's ok man, it's nice of you, hope yopu enjoy your evening

>tfw no gordita gf

this

Not a fan

They are loud and smell bad.

fuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

how much to ship her over here?

princess complex, horrible with money (same/worse than blacks), usually work for the government or very low level medical, annoying, entitled, dumb, but they are the new go to office assistants.

they have no concept of debt obligation, they love to sign loans, and carry more debt than blacks, asians or whites suprisingly.

they could be good if you get a young bright one at 18, and take them away from their parents and force them to become a hygenist

HERE

The /FIT/ and bright ones are god tier.

Only good for pump and dump