>ADTR
>god tier
>post-hardcore
You first.

DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUH DUHDUH
DUH DUH DUH DUHDUH DUHDUH

nope sorry man, thats a meme album if i ever DUN heard one

ill get us started

You're going to bring up post-hardcore in this board and not even mention any good shit? Obvious 12 year olds are obvious

Ok, now that we got all that out of the way, let's get the thread started

my favorite album

F*ck yeah man, you know I rep that classic sh*t
cr4bc0r3 4 lyf3

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

Better than Doppelganger imo

>white music culture

Crisis was better

Post-hardcore american bands are gay

Ben-Hur would be 10/10 if it didn't have Lookin' At The Devil, or at least better lyrics/vocals for it.

I like it but its total easycore

LETS GO

Real good stuff

pretty solid

Quite literally one of my all time favourite albums

See above, lets get the first bus outta here

You have good tastes

Nice bait

Personally I think this is perhaps the most quintessential post-hardcore album of all time

Another top tier album, very heavily influenced by Alexisonfire but La Dispute (Pic related) are an amazing band in their own right and all their stuff is worth checking out

The one and only.

I love this edgy shit.

Also
>iwrestledabearonce
>Yuth Forever
>Stray From the Path
>Plea For Purging
Horse the Band
Arsonists Get All the Girls

Ignoring a god awful intro and middle track this is also really worth a listen, it is slightly heavy on the scene atheistic but has some really tight shreds, worth checking out

One of my favourite albums desu senpai

With more of a scremo influence Touche Amore provide a much more angry and self pitying take on the genre, listen to it if you hate yourself

Can anyone help me into Dance gavin dance please?

Agreed

Know anything else like horse the band? I think theyre head and shoulders above the others, they do wacky synth like none other

iwrestledabearonce and Arsonists are very similar to HtB. I consider those 3 the holy trinity of wacky-core.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFmEt1NA9E0

First time I've seen Sup Forums discuss bitch magnet

Best drummer in post hardcore desu

Amen. Orestes is a fucking beast. Jon Fine is no slouch either, shame he let his ego get the best of him and stumped the band's progress. Sooyoung is great I mean Seam speaks for itself.

Have you read the book that Jon Fine wrote? It's a pretty great description of the scene at the time and also mentions bands like Slint and Squirrel Bait

Not yet, it's on my to-read list though. I'm interested in his opinion of how rock has shifted to the background of mainstream music so I do intend to read it soon.

Fuckin chekt m8