Eminem

Pac, how is this a fucking question?

Rapping wise, definitely Biggie.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-vu0zj4TK8

troll

I'm sorry but who was the one who:

>has four classic albums as opposed to one 6/10 album
>has the better voice/flow/lyrics/production/basically everything
>was more influential and important culturally (Tupac was practically a prophet with the way he fought racism and police brutality and other injustice outside of just his music, whereas Biggie was just another gansgta rapper)

Pac def was more influential but c'mon. Calling Ready to Die a 6/10 is ludicrous. It's quite easily better than all of Pac's albums

Biggie was the real deal. Pac was a Dancer/Actor turned rapper. Let's not forget.

biggie was a better rapper, but tupac is way more influential and more of an icon

Did Biggie shoot two cops?

no way is Ready To Die better than All Eyez On Me

2pac fucking sucks, Master P is like 2pac but better

Shooting two cops is not something to be proud of. Just because Tupac killed some people (did he really?) doesn't mean his music is good.

lmao

>tupac
>better voice and flow than biggie

Yes. It. Is. Biggie is GOAT and pretty much Pac broadly defines westcost rap and BIG broadly defines east o the time which explains why east was so much better (maybe not as hawt at the time)

What's the deal? Big says a line saying he'd do something he'd never do to show how much he's devoted to the chick; big fuckin' deal. How does that impact his skill as a rapper in any way?

I know but we were talking about who is more "real" and shooting at cops IRL is pretty fucking real if you ask me.

>2pac
>having any classics

No one even cares about his actual albums, he's only famous for the cultural aspect, he's literally a meme.

That line is what makes Big so dope he was ruthless at the time

>The album [All Eyez On Me] is frequently recognized as one of the crowning achievements of 1990s rap music.[1] The album featured the Billboard Hot 100 number one singles "How Do U Want It" and "California Love". It featured five singles in all, the most of any of Shakur's albums. Moreover, All Eyez On Me (which was the only Death Row release to be distributed through PolyGram by way of Island Records) made history as the first double-full-length hip-hop solo studio album released for mass consumption. It was issued on two compact discs and four LPs.

>All Eyez on Me was the second album from 2Pac to hit number-one on both the Billboard 200 and the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.[2] The album won the 1997 Soul Train R&B/Soul or Rap Album of the Year Award posthumously.[3][4] Shakur also won the Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist at the 24th Annual American Music Awards and is also commonly referred to as one of the greatest hip hop/rap albums of all time.[5] The album was certified Diamond by the RIAA on July 23, 2014, almost 18 years after Tupac's death[6][7]

These niggas

>Biggie: Song about pepsi

>Tupac: No song about any soda

youtube.com/watch?v=f9jb89Y1JHs

Any questions?

fire desu

What's your favorite line? Mine is "Lemonade was a popular drink and still is"

you basically said hes better because "hes better"

Biggie for me. I don't like that dumb thing pac did where he raised the pitch of his voice in all of his verses.

both are totally overrated and elevated to this god status not just because they died, but because of how they died. If they hadn't been murdered and died like Eazy or Nate Dogg they wouldn't be on the pedestal people put them on.

IMHO.

>every argument on Sup Forums ever

that's the one question i can't decide since they're both my favorite MCs so, TIED

B.I.G.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR WEAK CREW WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN BIG PAPA COME FOR YOU?

5/5 answer loool

Not one Tupac song can touch suicidal thoughts, everyday struggle, juicy or gimme the loot
Prove me wrong

Obviously, but biggie did such good shit and his freestyle with Tupac just let's u imagine what could have been

If you say 'Tupac', you're the equivalent of people who think Lennon was better than McCartney.

Biggie because of voice, style, aesthetics and use of production

I like Pac's style and voice way more.

cant cuz true

>gimmie the loot

nigga please

when did they do a freestyle? i see it on genius but when was it and what's the story behind it? i was under the impression they never even met each other

>four classic albums
First of all, he had 5 plus Thug Life. Secondly, the first two are crazy dated and only had a few memorable songs making them far from classics. Me Against the World is a good album but it still has too weak of production to make it essential/classic and it has a few weaker tracks. All Eyez on Me is his best album but it's way over-inflated as a double album, it was rushed to get off his deal making it lack polish, and it has way too many weak points to be better than Ready to Die.

>better voice/flow/production
Biggie has a great rap voice and so does Pac but it's definitely not clear whose voice was "better." Both worked for the respective artists. Better flow is utter bullshit. Biggie has one of, if not the, smoothest flows of all time, he almost perfected rapping technique. Pac's flow isn't special, it was his content that made him standout. Production-wise Biggie had all sorts of East Coast legends and he had a good ear for instrumentals. 2Pac would rap over any dogshit beat Suge Knight gave him.

>more influential
This is the only thing you were really right about. Pac had politically important things to do and he started the trend of gangster rappers incorporating messages into their raps.

IMO, it's a really difficult pick but I'd take Biggie. Either way, it's certainly not as black and white as you're implying it is.

Biggie was better and more influential lyrically while also being somewhat influential culturally. Pac has more substance and is debatable more influential culturally

youtube.com/watch?v=u19HmKx69GE
youtube.com/watch?v=fxATyB6t-QY

neither were better then the other
one was east one was west
One was LA one was NYC
one built himself the other was found from a music video were he rapped for the first time in a studio
truth is neither is better or worse then the other we all have prefrence

So, right?

lol Pac never did anything but hide his homosexuality...

don't one of yall niggas got sickle cell?

wrong

That guy does really look like Biggie except he has more of a baby face

how?

fedora

ok your right