Give me a good reason why one should hate Russia?

Give me a good reason why one should hate Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37857658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MH17

Why are white people so obsessed with war?

Both Russian and American soldiers acts like savages because every soldier is a savage to a certain extent.

But the Russian soldier makes the American one look like a pacifist in comparison. And that's not only for soldiers but people in general.

this

It's full of russians.

Because we are really good at it.

Hypocrisy, wealth inequality, aggressive international policy, false sense of superiority.

;)

These

Austria is not.

>There are documents which, it is claimed, are budgets for the breakaway pro-Russian "republics" in eastern Ukraine.
>There is an alleged plan for Moscow to provide fuel to the separatist-held regions to deal with shortages.
>And there is a list of separatist politicians, which was apparently sent to Mr Surkov's office. The implication is that Russia has a say in who governs separatist-held eastern Ukraine.
>Attached to one an email, allegedly sent by the separatist leader Denis Pushilin in January of this year, is a map of Ukraine carved up into three regions. The eastern part is marked as "Novorossiya" (New Russia). The central region is labelled "Malorossiya" (Lesser Russia).
>Taken with previous evidence that the Russian military has been involved in the war in eastern Ukraine and supplied weapons to the separatists, Moscow's actions in Ukraine are, according to Eliot Higgins, "at this point completely undeniable".
>Other emails suggest that Russia was interested in fostering discontent and organising and paying for protests in Ukraine's second biggest city Kharkiv, which lies close to the Russian border.
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37857658

It's alright when russia does it :^)

everbody else does the same and its okay, why should it be different in the ukraine :)

We killed 60% of the male serbian population and fought off Islam twice. We are not really warmongers though. Historically speaking ofc.

>Ukraine

no such thing

>Ukraine
Russia is a regional player at best, their actions have very little impact on the world. Putin knows that, he hasn't messed with the EU/USA so far, only expanding his SoI on places the west gives him leverage to do so.

> Give me a good reason why one should hate Russia?
Because Russia thrives on it

pff hahahaha

>>Taken with previous evidence that the Russian military has been involved in the war in eastern Ukraine
> "previous evidence "
doesn't that mean the current batch doesn't have the evidence of that?

> "fuck those evil Russians, sending food, fuel and help to a million people who have nowhere else to turn to, those evil commies"
seriously?

>> "fuck those evil Russians, sending food, fuel and help to a million people who have nowhere else to turn to, those evil commies"
>seriously?
Well if it's such a nice and wonderful thing for them to do why did they feel the need to make sure nobody knows they're doing it?
Also both points have evidence, all they're saying isthat if you combine both points you get a real solid argument.
Fuck off Drunko

>Drunko
thats Ukrainian surname

True.

lel no, all you get (at most) is an illegal Russian invasion AND a willingness by Russian governemnt to take responsibility for the suffering of people on the ground

that makes it better and cleaner in every way than just about any of your country's Iraqs and the like, no offense

>corrupted government which consists of bandits from 90's
>quality of products are very bad
>double standarts among the population (like among the leftists in the US)
>very poor ecology

When the time comes and russia is divided and broken into small bits by a foreign invader forced population relocation, genocide and mass rape keep your tears to yourself and don't cry, because karma is a bitch :^)

;)

well if anybody can do it, it's mongols
color me afraid kek

>Invading a country using dirty underhand methods with no justification beyond wanting more land is somehow better than using some shitty but arguable reason to invade a country for a resource that'll benefit your entire population plus kill a few terrorists
Are you really this delusional?

I am german :) But i hope russia wont suffer such a fate :(
>dirty underhanded methods
screw those krim people which are alive and happy that they now belong to russia. the only good way is atleast one hundred thousand good civilian casualties and a country left in ruins. everything else is a crime against humanity

>screw those krim people which are alive and happy that they now belong to russia. the only good way is atleast one hundred thousand good civilian casualties and a country left in ruins. everything else is a crime against humanity
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but it most certainly is not the only way. Ever heard of this little thing called the democratic process?
Putin hasn't, only words in his dictionary are war and denial, which is unfortunate because I think it would be for the best for east Ukraine to join Russia but not like this.

You don't get it, pekka.
Falling to hell we will take the whole world with us

for it's "government" which is not a real government but just a bunch of gangsters

>using some shitty but arguable reason to invade a country for a resource that'll benefit your entire population plus kill a few terrorists
Well, look how well that turned out to be

At least Ukraine has zero influence on the world

why is this guy on the bottom surrounded by romanian children?

a democratic approach only works with another democracy. russia isnt a prime example of democracy. but its still a million times better than whatever ukraine has.
Still the reason for the krim annexion cant be just reduced to the simple "they have a military base there". There were multiple reasons why the russians did it. The support of the people living there proves that.
Sure it wasnt really the best outcome. But its still a magnitude better then whatever other countries did in the last 20 years.

He has yet to realize that he has been pickpocketed.

Still buttmad about Hitler?

>Implying russians did it.

Fuck you, thanks to your Habsburgers the Balkan is a mess.

wow i should really base my opinion on that particular picture

The North Pole is ours. Fuck of Russia. America can have 25%

>Italy
>Ottomans
>Russia
>British
Yeah, Austria guilty

This. The biggest country on the Earth with a huge amount of nukes is ruled by bunch of gangsters, literally.

It is Russia's

Because Russian influence has never made a country better than it was.

fuck off