Explain yourselves kebab """""removers"""""

Explain yourselves kebab """""removers"""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maritsa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maritsa
youtube.com/watch?v=xamW9IohD2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balkans are third or fourth tier kebab removers.

God cursed them!

>albania
when did albania ever have a country/state?

t. 800 year nigger slave

before any country called Greece there was this principality called Arbanon

>Go scout ahead for traps and to bait a reaction out of ottoman forces
>French knights rush in into spikes and get massacred by janissaries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maritsa
afak we got drunk before that fight and there was a massive storm which caused us to drown

bullshit, was it like a big byzantine jail or something?
that's how albania was created? we made you a jail?
hehe

Even worse, Serbs fought alongside the Ottomans on several occasions.

Most notable at the Battle of Ankara, one of the worst defeats in Ottoman history at the hands of Timur (the Islamic Genghis Khan, his armies killed 5% of the world's population, equivalent to killing 350 million people today). The Ottoman Sultan was captured (only time that happened, ever) and died. At this battle the Serbs fought for the Ottomans.

>Serbian Prince Stefan Lazarević and his knights together with Wallachian forces successfully fought off the Timurid assaults and cut through the Mongol ranks three times. Each time Stefan advised Bayezid [Ottoman Sultan] to break out with him, Bayezid declined to do so. But the Serbians managed to save one of Bayezid's sons and the treasury from the Mongols and made their way to Constantinople. The Serbian troops wore heavy black plate armour which was very effective against the Timurid arrows. Timur admired the Serbian troops who according to him "fight like lions".

So not only did they fight for the Ottomans, but fought valiantly. What happened after the battle:

>Timur was furious at the Genoese and Venetians whose ships ferried the Ottoman army to safety in Thrace. As Lord Kinross reported in The Ottoman Centuries, the Italians preferred the enemy they could handle to the one they could not.

Of course this was in 1402, the Ottomans were already a big threat to Europe but nowhere the treat they were to come in the course of the century.

Umm no,why do you say WE btw?

you sure? 2000 years and we're still building bigger jails to house you. is that it? You need the Greeks to build your jailhouse?

we even probably hire albanians to build the jails
we hire them to build their own jails they are gonna be jailed in HAHAHAHA
it's like poetry

Why do you say WE btw?And ehy would you implying Eastern ROMAN empire would do such thing?

desu we didn't ally with them anymore after that, and that was only strategic imo
serbian despotate fell in 1439

This got to be one of the most humilating periods in history, right?

this

at least your people got a compliment from one of the greatest warlords of all time

No wonder serbs converted after that :^^^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wow rly makes me think :DD

Don't forget this one
>Towards the end of the 15th century, the Ottomans began to play a larger role in the Italian Peninsula. In 1494, both the Papacy and the Kingdom of Naples petitioned the Sultan directly for his assistance against Charles VIII of France in the First Italian War.[12]

Pretty tragic how booze fucked you over for centuries.

>Pretty tragic how booze fucked you over for centuries.
Maybe Islam is the way after all ;^)

wow i learned something new today

xxaxaxaaxaxaxaxa malakes albanoi

Yeah, was not a smart move on the part of the Italians, Timur only really cared to reclaim the lands the Mongols captured (it was his obsession), so he would not have entered Europe anyway.

run albo run!

youtube.com/watch?v=xamW9IohD2A

serbian ''''''''''''''''''''''''empire''''''''''''''''''

wtf i hate serbia now

t. toniblerim

It actually would be nice of you to build us jails.Instead you bring gay priests.

because WE buy you and sell you for a euro?

Nah he's not toniblerim unfortunately

we need to build bigger jails, like 70% of our jailed population is albos, we need to build a mega-jail or something.
wonder how many albos will it take to build it

Don't be like that, Fyrom.
You know I'm speaking the truth. You're mad and taking that frustration on me.
If we look at the Balkans, before and after the Ottoman conquest, they lost Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo and even tpday close to 40% of fyromians are Muslim.

You're trying to compare the situation to Iberia, but that's your problem since Iberians are first tier kebab removers.

Not even that, but your claims are closer to your home than to mine. After all, the Turks did enslave people from the Balkans to use as fuck boys, to serve in their army, galleys and harems.

>they lost Bosnia
to be fair, they only lost half of Bosnia

Why do we say WE when talking about eastern ROMAN empire?

because in case you forgot we used to call ourselves Romioi till the demise of our empire.
Give me a fucking break albo, you've got nothing on us, absolute nothing, you're the absolute shitbag of Europe, there's not a single thing good about your race/country/history, you're the definition of human failure. I have to deal with you on a daily basis, you're the cancer of Europe and civilization.

So, here we go, have it then.

What is there to say. Instead of uniting against the ottomans and ending them, only one of the "leaders" went to get them and he got his army to drown. It wasn't much of a fight rather than a mistake, which is even worse... Then we became a vasal state so we didn't willingly fight for the ottomans all tho I don't think fighting timur is a bad thing

Funny coming from a greek.
>MUH ANCIENT CULTURE

>Be greeks
>get invaded by persians
>get invaded by romans
>get invaded by slavs
>get invaded by arabs
>get invaded by turks
>be ruled in an autonomus way by Ali pasha Tepelena
>become a state because of brits,russians and bavarians
>Fortunately be the only Balkan country not falling into communism
>be in EU
>the poorest EU country
>make fun of albos

Albanian talking back to a Greek? I mean fucking really? Where do you even get the nerve? You're fucking Albanian dude.

Do not think you are actually better than me MR.fez,jelek and fustanella

give me a break dude, I can take a shit right now and it's gonna have more value than your whole country, I mean really? An Albanian having the audacity to talk back to anyone, especially a Greek? Know your fucking place, I'm pretty sure you have family in Greece and Im certain they know their place.

Again with that stuff.DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE BETTER MR.FEZ,JELEK AND FUSTANELLA?

well, desu Greece is better than Albania.
In every way.
And Albanians as a people really have nothing on Greeks. Or even other countries like Ethiopia, for example, which only fell in relevance right after the moment others start to write about the existance of Albanians in the 13th century, because before that Albanians were literally in pre-history.

HEY, stop bullying Albanians

What are you talking about?Are't you portuguese descentants of Latin Romans?Do you dare call yourself lesser than a greek?

dude, come one, I mean,
Albo
talking
back
to
anyone
give me a fucking break, what's next?

you have to go back

I'm talking about Albania and Greece.
I don't know about you individually, but Albanians as a people are some of the worst ethnicities to belong to on earth.

I don't think so.As I said there are other factors to that

Well, in all measurable ways, Greece is better than Albania.
Historically wise, Greece is better than Albania.

I dissagree ."Greece" became a county in 1821.In ancient times there were city states in Peloponesse which usually fought with each other.They had did great inventions and Macedons had an empire,but that is when hellenic light goes off.

>Calls himself Albanian
>doesn't speak the original Caucasian Albanian

I dont call myself albanian,but shqiptar

you weren't an ally, you were a tributary/vassal

Do all Albanians consider themselves Shqip?

So why can't you change your countries name to Shqiptaria?

Shqiptaria means albanianhood,or albaniansphere

Greece became a country in 1821, but the history of their people extends from far before that.
And the extent at which ancient Greek city-estates fough each other is better compared to feudal Japan rather than serving as an example how Greece wasn't a cohesive people. Like feudal Japan, they did fough each other, but they knew well who were Greeks and who were not, the "barbarians".

And their "light" extends well into the roman empire. The eastern roman empire was heavily influenced by Greeks. Greek was much more spoken there than in the west, and indeed when the empire split into east and west, the first made Greek an official language, effectively showing that it was the Greeks who ruled it. And while the western roman empire collapses, the eastern roman empire becomes a world power and only dies 1000 years after the fall of the western one.

The Ottoman empire itself wouldn't had been as successful for centuries to come if it had not taken teachings from the Byzantine empire, and some argue that the Rennaissance was only possible due to Byzantine refugees fleeing into italy.

Albanian history is mostly unknown, and what little is known is written by foreign observers until the late middle ages. Nothing has ever came out of Albania. It didn't had a "light" to begin with.

Which is why I can say that historically Greece, or to better put it, the Greek people are better than the Albanian people.

So it pretty much means Albanian.

Why do you call yourselves Albanian, if you are not the original caucasian Albanians.

Already in the middle ages Serbs were described as a "war-like nation". Even their bogomils, who elsewhere were conscientious objectors, were militant fighters, that's why Serbian bogomils had more in common with Bulgarian paulicians, who believed in the same heresy but differed by not only willing to fight but excelling as soldiers so much that were wanted all over Europe as good mercenary soldiers.

I compare it to the Nestorian christians who always fought along side the muslims.

Serbs get a lot of shit for in reality they were pretty based, and still are. They're not all mouth-frothing and raving lunatics like sometimes implied here, many Serbs are quite intelligent and rational. I'm sure they had their reasons, it's always easy to look back and judge with a 21st century mentality ingrained, but never gives the correct picture.

If you're trying to say that greeks didn't exist before the formation of the nation-state then by that logic Albania didn't exist before 1912

1.Yes,actually.Epirotes were called barbarians by some greeks,some greeks called even macedons barbarians.And son't forget greeks took their alphabet and a lot of the knowledge from some other more greater and intelligent civilisations,especially assyrian,persian and phonecian.

2.In the eastern roman empire greek was the language of religion,and it doesn't mean they were greek,especially when slavs,huns and goths came.It actually was damaged a lot of times,and before it collapsed we even had a principality,serbs an empire and bulgarians two empires.The eastern roman empire residents,called themselves roman,even though they used greek as official language.

As I said Byzantine doesn't mean greek.Also Rennaissance was bc of Venice sucking Ottoman's dick

To be fair to Greece, Albania is the lowest country in Europe.

I am not saying greek didn't exist before that,but Byzantine wasn't a greek empire

stop overexaggerating serbs
they were our cum rag since they first appeared

It was from the moment it changed the administrative language to greek and the revival of hellenism under Macedon.

>Europe
try North Africa

Albania is also the Celtic name for Britain.

In fact the Albanoi were Celtic settlers from Britain, who mixed with the local Illyrians. It is still the name of the land. This has been recorded by Greek historians of antiquity. Remember that around 2nd century BC to 1st AD there were a lot of Celts in the Balkans.

Just saying that they deserve some recognition too, and that they aren't as bad as sometimes portrayed nowadays. Quite on the contrary, the best chemists I know are from Serbia. So they are quite capable of civilisation.

After 610,the only thing Byzantine experienced was loss of territory and defeat in all fronts