What GOOD harsh noise would you recommend? I mean absolute best

What GOOD harsh noise would you recommend? I mean absolute best.

inb4 pulse demon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85h7VrlKzBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live harsh noise.
Find a scene. Buy merch. Upload to Sup Forums, Repeat.

PRURIENT

>harsh noise
>good
pick one

While you were out
Hole in the Heart

pleb

Pulse demon is actually terrible. Check out Venereology. It's leagues better.

Kazuma Kubota (Japan)
PURGIST (Poland)
FACIALMESS (Japan)
SICKNESS (USA)

Best contemporary harsh noise, hands down.

it seems that you like cut-up young fellow, also
>purgist
>not S.I.V or Vilgoć or even The Sleep Sessions

I find myself returning to this a fair amount.

oh and this

Ragk

Markus Pesonen -- Mielisairaalaan hakivat - Ällöttävä sika perkele

I'm not familiar with any of those acts except for Vilgoc but that's HNW right?

Honest question: What makes one noise album superior to another? Like why would Venereology beat Pulse Demon?
Anyone can feel free to answer, I just rarely see dialog concerning the facets of a good noise project.

Entry level noise

Pulse Demon is quite obnoxious to my untrained, un-harshed ears whereas Venerology often has a clear structure to its noise with rythm patterns etc etc. it strikes me as a very good entry point into noise.

Variety, compostion, technicalities

isn't purgist and the sleep sessions the same guy? I like both acts. Vilgoc is HNW and S.I.V. released a farily good split with Kazuma Kubota.

This one is good, thanks!

shiet didn't know about it. What do you think about MAAA?

SIV is cut-up, he had pretty good split with Kubota
The Sleep Sessions is the same guy as Purgist.
And yes Vilgoć is HNW, though he started off as a PE act

MAAAA is fucking great as well but more classic and cliched

kys

L I S T E N N O W

Surprised to see PURGIST mentioned on Sup Forums. I actually know him personally, very decent, focused and dedicated guy. Onto something with his art.
OP Definitely check out Diaphragmatic, Boar, Ahlzagailzehguh, Chris Goudreau.

Separation Anxiety by Xome

tfw ur friends with kubota on fb

What 2016 shit have you guys been listening to?

so i guess you're a noise collector who plays your noise albums (all 15) on your media player when you're away from your keyboard, so it racks up scrobbles on last.fm, huh?

please don't post on this board if you're under 18, it is against the rules.

I'm not baiting, I honestly think this. Can you really call a harsh noise album good? I've listened to a handful to try them out and I can see why people like them, the wall of pure sound that batters your head in can be hypnotic and the sounds themselves are interesting to listen to, but it seems like if you want harsh noise you can just get it from whenever. How is one harsh noise album better than another one? It's all just noise, whether you like it or not.

Listen to them for a while and you'll be able to tell them apart. Listen some more and you'll acquire a taste. Listen even more and you'll realize that there is 'good' and 'bad' noise. Then you'll know who's an artist and who's a talentless hack.

Ahlzagailzehguh

/thread

aaron dilloway > wolf eyes

finland represent, good album

w-what is this youtube.com/watch?v=85h7VrlKzBc

these

also Full of Hell is a good band OP, they typically do Noisegrind but they do have wall noise compilations

Innocence, by I am a Lake of Burning Orchids, is a very atmospheric album. Good luck finding the entirety of it though, because it seems to have been taken down from everywhere.

What wall noise does FoH have?

im pretty sure they're just on band camp as FULL OF HELL NOISE COMPILATION VOL. X

haven't heard anything better

This is one of my favorites

how do i make noise with ableton?

I would use actual outboard equipment (tapes, contact mics, pedals, etc.) to make the noise itself, then mix and master everything in ableton, as well as using some of the plugins. I make ambient noise/drone and use a bunch of the FL studio plugins on my recordings. It sounds really good and I get a really full sound.

Thanks man, I will check them out. What do you think of their collabs with The Body and Merzbow?

well first off throw in a sample of whatever you want, stretch it, then put on the distort, reverb, and the resonator-audio effects (tokyo is good), fuck around with random buttons and finally raise the volume on both the sample and master to max. then congratulate yourself, for now you're the next merzbow.

Upping this. I don't even understand noise music and this thing got my nips hard. I think I had one of those brain orgasms ASMR dorks talk about.

Who dis

Jason Crumer

Hole in the heart is great

Didn't Crumer rap someone or something?

Online rumor, urban legend