What is life like in Bad Europe?

What is life like in Bad Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
pathfinder.gr/news/4022118/analytika-statistika-stoiheia-gia-thn-eikona-twn-ellhnikon-fylakon/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Df7j_b4CkI
mahitotekmirio.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/08/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bad

Bad

minor fixes

kek

How are we on the good side with 750 bucks per month of average salary?

How is Russia not part of Europe?

OP here. I visited you guys back in 2001. It was pretty nice. Too cold though.

since we're asia

Russia is its own thing. We're not European nor Asian.

It's simply terrible:
- crime and homicide everywhere
- rude and arrogant people
- public life and media dominated by jews and feminists
- complete degradation of virtues and morals
- muslims everywhere
The salary is pretty decent though.

I feel sad, only the suffering of others can fill the void.
Russia, old pal, fuck Chechnya again for me.
I need to know someone out there is losing his life violently.

Sorry, but Russia is Central Europe and white.

You're both, you special snowflakes

Damn, Czechia, that's some mad inequality you've got there, our median wage is 1000€ and change, and we're not even considerably ahead of you economically.

t. welfare recipient

fixed

It could be, just move those borders a bit, cmoooon.

I meant culturally you guys seem European. You're not that different from like Belarus or Ukraine in terms of culture and they're definitely European.

The Peloponnesus is not Eastern European and is whiiiiiiiite!

This thread is of disguise. Russia is mongol and 56th world.

You are from Texas or what?
I mean like 1/4 of population is in pension and then another 200 000 people are employed in administration for state or whatnot.
That's like 2 700 000 people on goverments paycheck plus 5% of unemplyment which is another 500 000 people that makes it up to 3 200 000 ( or 1/3 ) of population on goverments paycheck.

Also pensions here are absolute shit.
445 bucks on average

Well they've become so big and absorded some Asian habits like squatting, Eurasian is really the correct name, but yes ethnic Russians were originally and still are European.

Los Angeles. I didn't mean to bring up the muh heritage meme, but my mother is part Czech, and when I was a kid we all went to Europe for unrelated reasons and stopped there to see Prague.

No. Russia was invented by the Scandies, therefore its Germanic, wite and first world. Mongol occupation is propaganda and never took place.

It's about the same here in the way of both pensions and size of the bureaucracy

t. the son of a mid-ranking government bureaucrat mom and a perpetually unemployed dad

Delete this

So... why don't count Georgia like a eastern european country?

>You're not that different from Ukraine
This triggers Ukrainians.

But you're right, in general we Europeans. Many people in Russia don't agree with this statement, they say, look at those Germans or Brits they're so different. But they forget about about Southern Europeans, who are definitely Europeans, and they not so different from us.

Culturally speaking, Kavkaz is middle eastern.

almost there

Well it counted as European very often. Even Azerbaijan is sometimes counted as European, but this is retarded.

>How are we on the good side with 750 bucks per month of average salary?
>
Also pensions here are absolute shit.
445 bucks on average
Holy shit you guys are generations away from us,monthly wages here are around 300 euros and it's starting for me to get depressing to live here

Hahahaha How The Fuck Is Complaining About Your Country Real Hahahahaha Nigga Just Move To A Different Country Like Nigga Immigrate Haha

t. tajikistani living in Kapotnya

How does it feel that nations like Switzerland - basicly mountain niggers - get 10x bigger pay than average Serbian?
I mean fuck that is depressing as shit now that I think about it. Jesus fuck

Average salary in Russia is 15 euros a month guys. Some people work for free.
And we got no pensions.

You mean the caucasus? i don't see Azerbaijan pretty european

>grouping ex-yu countries with the eastern block

why do people keep doing this?

i dont get the meme that you guys drink way too much. anyone would in that situation.

It's bad,really bad here the only thing why we aren't starving to death is because off our family members living in Germany,Switzerland,Sweden...etc
It's so bad that people gave up all hope and are begging for Russia to annex us.

Yes, the caucasus.
Pic is the average caucasian. It's amuzing how >americans use this word as a synonymous to white :D

>too fat and lazy to color the islands

Shartia strikes again

It because we've got a lot of grey eastern blocks

>Kapotnya
I'm living in Tverskoy

Yes. And unlimited vodka is given for free here.

Besdel'e eto igrushka diavola ezhzhi :^)

Caucasian is like Aryan race, lost their original meaning, words evolve. Dat autist

Because Communism and shit.

But Georgians are christian. They don't still abduct females for marriage like the kavkas muslims do, do they?

>Kapotnya

hehe kapot means broken in dutch

commieblocks

40% of Lebanese are Christian. There are Christian Syrians, Christian Israelis, etc. Yet they are middle eastern.

bullshit
you live in kapotnya or some shitty bordering city

not memeing, when I was in Moscow I noticed that the cheapest brand of vodka was about the same price as a crop of salad.

Fadeeva 10

>vlaanderen
ew pig disgusting

true, geographically, but you know... culturally?

hence the bride abduction reference

>says the Fenn

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished." -Tacitus

Honestly I don't know if the Georgians have this tradition. I can say for sure though that culturally they are lot less European than Ukrainians or Russians. That's not a bad thing though. They have god tier mountains, god tier food and wines and this warm southern generosity and hospitality.

I always considered Georgians culturally European. Southern-European maybe, but definitely European.

fixed it some more

Georgians culture is caravan robbery

Bosniaks used to practice bride abduction into the mid 20th century but their Christian neighbours didn't, and they live pretty deep in Europe. Must be a pagan Turkish thing that survived and spread because Islam allows ethnic customs that do not directly contradict it to continue whereas Christianity doesn't.

>But the archaeological evidence suggests that the proto-Sami and Proto-Finns had a lifestyle more akin to Tacitus' description.[10]

öögä böögä

>Still Germany and Sweden green
shit map Louis

Strange, must be a habit introduced to them with islam don't you think?

I doubt that the bogomils practiced bride abduction, before the Turks came in Bosnia.

>Bad Europe
>Better than Spain, Itlay and Portugal

That's about chechens. Georgians are more into selling things on bazars and overcharging you for a zero service.

Wrong map

I have been to Poland. Its infrastructure is similar to German and look very modern. However people are less wealthy. How come Poland is bad?

You're asking about the green part right?
>2 million migrants every year
Ayyyyy. Can't wait for the first black German kanzler.

m8, your nation was a part of the same country as Sudan for 300 years

kys

>Greece
>literally heaven on Earth
>low well-being scores
How?

>"bad" europe
if you live in a small satellite town in germany, and commute for 2 hrs daily to duisburg or frankfurt, how is that "good europe"?

Germany has no unemployment, but its mostly cold and grey, and most people there live in small tows ≅ american suburbia.

I could move there, and make three to four times what I make here as an engineer, but I would never trade Belgrade for Wolfschanz an der Drau or whatevethefuck.

So what? Finland was a part of the same country as Tajikistan for 100 years.

There were less nigs in Sudan then than there are in Western Europe right now.

And there's only going to be more of them from now on.

5 kids per household bb, oh yeah!

wrote the subhuman

sent your pic to myth busters
they sent me that one back

people are much shittier

they send most of them back
germans love to be the victims
they are cockroaches

fixed even more baka desu

Here is the real map.
Bad Europe = north of red line
Good Europe = south of red line

pretty much, violent criminals the are, at least 99% of whom I met

a more retarded version than the retard map of the op

Must be wrong when serbia is part of the good Europe.

And don't forget about wild animals on streets attacking people and 6-years old drinking vodka. Oh man, I remember when we were in Soviet Union, life was so much better...

Are you describing your analbanian brothers you subhuman?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, etc are bad europe? You are sick

albanians are sneaky criminals, georgians are violent criminals, our jails are full of both

Eternal Prussian strikes again

>Georgians are more into selling things
I bought my first Dandy Junion NES clone from a Georgian peddler 20 years ago. Shit was cash.

Those bazaars were fucking cyberpunk as fuck. Can't go back to the good days no more. Too many German laws now.

Fuck Brussels.

>are bad europe?
Statistically they are projected to be 50% muslim by the end of the century. So even if they're not bad now. They will be soon enough.

Its because I get to see sun, Ahmed. Ask your relatives in Adana what's that like.

t. Gogi Mglbleoshvili

France is now a fucking caliphate and you said it is "good europe"

proof

I am a Greek

m8 what the fuck is the point of netting 6,000 euro per month, if i spend 2,000 on housing and rest on cheapest distilled alcohol to forget the pain of the cold, gray North?

But you wake up in a Slavic country that is filled with retarded people who look like gypsies and actual gypsies who beg at every highway.

Go and suck on your vodka bottle slavshit.

here
pathfinder.gr/news/4022118/analytika-statistika-stoiheia-gia-thn-eikona-twn-ellhnikon-fylakon/

>63% of our jailed population are immigrants
not bad, GO GREECE!

You sure you're not talking about america?

Why the hate vladimir?

t. edgy butthurt Gogi Mglbleoshvili

youtube.com/watch?v=_Df7j_b4CkI

My mother was in Paris. She will never go back.

mahitotekmirio.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/08/

in 2008 73% of our jailed population were immigrants, wonder what happened