Good day,Sup Forums

Good day,Sup Forums.
I need recomendations for good music players. I'm currently using black player and i gotta say i'm quite dissappointed.
Also Sup Forumssic related app thread

why do you write like a faggot?

Shuttle+ its great

What don't you like about Blackplayer?
It's the one I use and aside from it assigning the wrong artist photos to some lesser known artists I have no issues with it.

Why?

It was aight, but then i wanted to arrange my music in playlists

I don't make playlists, but I can't imagine it doesn't have the feature to.
>Or it does and it's shit.

musicbee is the best

What Im looking for is a great app. BP i alright, but that's it. I like the way it looks though.

Foobar2000

Also it does and it's shit

this

Downloaded. Looks awesome, but not too user friendly

Why musicbee? It looks quite basic

For my android I use poweramp

You can customize 99% of it, also try themes, DarkCYAN is cool

I really wish she'd do away with the contact lenses. Heterochromia is far too acute to achieve its intended appeal, and in her case it detracts from her more subtle asymmetrical features and beauty.

Her left eyebrow is slightly more frayed than its sister. Her left eye has more arch, and more bulbous generally, than her right. Of her two front-most teeth, the left is longer than the right.

She doesn't need to employ such crass means for achieving asymmetry. All it does is detract from and diminish her already hallowed features.

She's so beautiful.

But as for your inquiry: I use foobar2k on my desktop, but I assume you mean for your mobile device. I use black player on my phone and, other than its sometimes excessive battery-use, adequate to my needs.

Im not looking for something that looks good, im looking for something i can arrange my music with

I really like the way her face is enframed by her hair

She does have heterochromia, they aren't contacts

Me too.

I also like that her lips are discernibly moist because the sides cling together through cohesion.

Oh.

so what's wrong with itunes?

whos the cum plum

Apple? Nah, thanks

Her IG is Krotchy iirc

nice reason

Sarah mcdaniel

Nope, those are obviously contacts to anyone who knows what heterochromia is (and what contacts look like). Older pictures of her show no heterochromia, people who have gone to school to her have confirmed she didn't start wearing them until she was around 16, etc.
Thirsty men are so gullible.

Once you git gud it's really useful, I've got crossfeed, scrobbling, iPod synching, and WASAPI to bypass Directsound processing for my DAC

Apollo. It's open source and free software. I recommend it.

On desktop, mpd +ncmpcpp

On mobile, gonemad.

Get an iPod classic and install rockbox on it.

This faggot is wrong. Never buy anything that is i-something.

>install rockbox

This makes it a completely different device, faggot.