Why are Nordic countries so rich?

We know that the richest european countries (German, France, UK) are the ones who stole gold, silver, oil or just cash from the poorest countries (Africans and LatinoAmericans) and manage to keep that through the last centuries. But the nordics never had an empire to steal from, plus are neutral in wars so never won nothing, how did they get rich?
Please Sup Forums enlight me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lack of corruption. You get paid for an honest day's work, and you know where your tax money is going.

It's a matter of public trust.

They were the most financially educated groups of people in the world. Also the most scientifically educated people in the world. Nothing to do with natural resources because you can use your financial skills and guns (science) to take them away

I have always wondered if Portuguese discrimnate and look down on Brazilian just like Spanish on other South Americans.

Cancerous shart.

chicken and egg

>guns
>nordics invading anyone except each other after 17 something

Oil (Norway)

Bullshit explanation. How could any of those countries have created an empire from nothing if their skills played no part in their success?

They were vikangs.

what empire

Non meme answer? Hard work and education.

Except for norgays who literally just stumbled on oil.

>jelous finns
loving every laugh

ea*

Hell yes we're jealous.
Who wouldn't be at infinite money with which to finance the nordic welfare model, the biggest problem of which is and will always be how to afford it. Denmark, sweden and funland all have to work their hands to the bone to pay the taxes to keep the system working while norgays just ride around on ferries and cheat at skiing.

>Norway
oil
>The rest
Like others said, they are smart, they know what to do and when, for example Swedish neutrality in ww2 , they got to sell a lot of resources and not end up war-torn

Finland was dirt poor until relatively recently

natural resources, weren't destroyed by the western circle jerk

>finnish favourite pastime is not cheating at skiing
the pic related also showed we were doing good before we found oil, reasonable to think we would be on par with sweden/denmark without it

>Swedish neutrality in ww2

They sent over one million nazi soldiers thru Sweden to Norway. So much for neutrality

Sweden was pretty a normal society until relatively recently

Any hard feelings toward to Sweden because of that btw?

No, our expectations of sw*dish morals were not any higher

So why do we to present day continue to be better economically than Finland?

Things are so fickle, really stimulates the brain

Too bad money can't buy a sane society.

Yes, because that's the way they kept netural, otherwiwse nazi germany would invade them too.
Yugoslavia decided to not allow German Troops to get to Greece, guess what the Germans did to us?

Isn't it interesting how Sweden always welcomes foreigners onto their soil for conquest?

The eternal swedecuck.

small populations separated into kingdoms of similar size, not falling for the war meme, and being connected to Europe are decent enough reasons

If often give dem nordic boys and girls money in exchange for sex, thats why

Sweden might have been forced to make concessions to the nazis like the use of our railways, but the swedish state cooperated way more with the allies than you'd think. Both danish and norwegian soldiers were trained in Sweden by the swedish military under the guise of "police training" etc.

Just read the article; people will just ruin the discussion with memes otherwise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II

>cheat at skiing.
kettle meet pot

Well. See on one hand there is a bit of discrimination against Brazilian for being from the americas. But there is more discrimination against portuguese for living in a shithole and being niggers. As a white man myself from the developed nation of the South Brazil, I must say black people cant be racist, therefore, portuguese can't be blamed for discrimination against brazilians

I know a lot of brazillians that discriminate and look down at portugueses. I don't know if the opposite happens as well.

> I must say black people cant be racist, therefore, portuguese can't be blamed for discrimination against brazilians.
You must be trolling

>As a white man myself from the developed nation of the South Brazil, I enjoy coming up with sentences that make no sense whatsover