/eire/ + /celt/ = /éire/

Irish women edition
youtube.com/watch?v=9SAY-bBGlNUa

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/2104421/drug-shame-boxing-champion-tyson-furys-attempts-to-avoid-attention-in-bizarre-fancy-dress-disguise-leaves-him-looking-like-harry-enfields-scouser-character-in-curly-wig-and-tracksuit/
thesun.co.uk/living/2105595/my-penis-is-so-big-im-worried-girls-just-use-me-for-one-night-stands-its-wrecking-my-life/
thejournal.ie/halloween-assault-carlow-3059212-Nov2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No BeanGael gf

1st for McBeggar getting sparked

God is telling us he will win, you west brit scumbag.

she does have that blacked.com face tb h

its just a bit of craic lad

If anyone is a West Brit surely its the scumbag with the Scotch surname

There was an actual Scot here a week or so ago trying to learn it. You missed out big time.

>Mc
>Scottish
Confirmed for a West Briton.

Jackeen

>those comments
what is with ebony girls wanting to get BLEACH'D?

>McGregor, also spelt MacGregor, is a Scottish surname. The name is Anglicised form of the Scottish Gaelic MacGriogair. The Gaelic name was originally a patronym, and means "son of Griogar"
A bit of sausage so ya are

its probably a Sup Forumstard pretending
but women in general dont have any sort of ethnic loyalty so why would black women want black men when many are so bad

>Scottish Gaelic
So Irish then? Eejit

>They say they are nationalists, but promote multiculturalism and believe in absolute bullshit (things like everyone being able to be a Catalan or "if you live here, you are a Catalan"). These "nationalist" parties have flooded Catalonia with Africans, latinamericans and other cancerous people.
kek sounds familiar lads

I suppose these are all Irish too then, ya brain dead smooth handed child

Alistair McGregor: Scottish field hockey goalkeeper

Allan McGregor: Scottish footballer

Andrew McGregor: Scottish footballer

Darren McGregor: Scottish footballer

Ewan McGregor: Scottish actor

>66951156
>"if you live here, you are a Catalan"

Same thing happens here and Scotland for some reason. Don't know why leftist think niggers can change ethnicity just by being somewhere new.

>Scottish Gaels aren't like Irish Gaels!!!
Get the fuck out of here, Norman.

>its probably a Sup Forumstard pretending

Sadly not.
If you look at race-conscious African-Americans who aren't just "we dindu nuffin", you'll see that they have a lot of valid complaints about black women, who are probably the biggest cause of the degeneration of blacks since the "civil rights era".

Even within US blacks, there's a preference between "light skinned" and "dark skinned" blacks, and the women who aren't (entirely) hideous she-beasts generally want their children to be lighter skinned than themselves.

It's very tragic, when the races mix, what it does to the people who fall between the lines.

A guy on youtube called Tommy Sotomayor talks a lot about this kind of ethnic disloyalty from black women, (though like a lot of his Sup Forums semi-counterparts, he's an MRA still wants to muhdik other races because their own are "worse" women than the others'). Fascinating to see the other side of the coin though.

There is not a single Irish 10/10.

>/celt/

There is not a single 10/10. Highest ranking I've ever seen was an 8.5

I was talking about their names
The names are Irish

head is banging

Agreed, 2D is superior.

means swooce cant post

with enough alcohol anything is possible

lads is ireland that cucked

>there is a poster ITT right now, who wants my dick

>mfw West Brits don't realise the Dublin McGregors settled their after the rising and were Tans
>mfw Goner McBeggar is literally descended from the Tans

Scottish aren't Irish, sorry.

I'll cuck you shitskin

*unzips dick*

Do Brazilians in Brazil act like the ones abroad? Dressing and acting like American hoodniggers?

I want your territory.

GAEL'D

Only the republic.

Most "10/10"s are only 9/10s. I only saw one 10/10 on the tube in London, looked Slavic, had make-up and fancy clothes, probably some type of *cough* "model".

He won't post anymore out of fear of bullying anyway.

yes

yeah pretty much
but theres hardly any racemixing here

Never seen a 9/10 either, there's always -something- fucked up and wrong about someone so the highest you'll get is 8-8.5/10.

Is McGregor's sister fit?

Is that the lad who doxxed himself last night?

decide for yourself

Primetime just showed a picture of Trump and Clinton as cowboys. Looked like the kind of thing you'd find a Sup Forums OC thread.

That's Sabhsaí

I'd want to punch something if my sister looked like that.

>Muscle girl
>No thicc thighs
Absolute trash tier.

Like a transvestite?

They are

It is a well spread cancer, I see. I did not know it also happened in Ireland. I thought you were still more "classical".

>McGregor voiced his support, stating the following: "We're all human here at the end of the day – regardless of color, gender, sexuality...we all deserve the same rights".
Is he /ourguy/?

i know she looks like one of those things that they used to wash peoples clothes before there were washing mashines

Oh, so who is swooce and how do I bully him effectively.

Dox is a bit much, all I posted was:

Swooce
>from Lithuania
>lives in Kerry
>cyberbullying victim

Might look through the archive to find more but that's all I remember.

Here's his:

Sabhsaí
>lives in south Dublin
>has gf
>studies chemistry
>gave up drugs, or so he says
>believes Dublin is Irish
>is proud of his ability to speak Irish

Well what did you expect when his 'sister' is appearantly a tranny

reckon they're just doing it for the votes

you can see the pain in Gerry's eyes

even the fucking GAA are forcing this diversity bollocks on us

some article on a Z list leitrim hurler just because he's from iraq

>Dubliners

You can't bully him he left. If he comes back then put on a name with a Swooce pun. Like this guy:

Swooce bully AKA "Swooce KaBoosh" AKA "Switz-Swooce" AKA "Swooce™" AKA "swooce is gay" AKA "Swooce-Irishman" AKA "Duck Duck Swooce" AKA "Blue Suede Swooce" AKA "Swooce The Recluse" AKA "Wild Swooce Chase" AKA "swallow a mouthful of swooce juice" AKA "Swooce Nuke 'Em" AKA "Dr. Swooce" AKA "Benzolad Oops Meant To Say Swooce" AKA "The Swooce is Loose" AKA "I Swooce Therefore I am" AKA "Swooce ???" AKA "your swooce" AKA "Swooce it or lose it as my older sister used to say" AKA "Carton of Apple Swooce" AKA "If you swooce you lose as my dad used to say" AKA "Swit Swooce as my Nanny used to say" AKA "Swooce Caboose" AKA "Swooce O'Farrell" AKA "Swooce Noose" AKA "CEO of SWOOCE'd" AKA "Swooce King" AKA "half swooce half irish"
>cyberbully

No, Tyson Fury is.

thesun.co.uk/sport/2104421/drug-shame-boxing-champion-tyson-furys-attempts-to-avoid-attention-in-bizarre-fancy-dress-disguise-leaves-him-looking-like-harry-enfields-scouser-character-in-curly-wig-and-tracksuit/

Also, this was in the sidebar. What the fuck?

>women

thesun.co.uk/living/2105595/my-penis-is-so-big-im-worried-girls-just-use-me-for-one-night-stands-its-wrecking-my-life/

Ireland doesn't really make decisions we just copy what other western countries do
If they swing right so will we

Saw a black lad in a jersey today, not sure if he was playing though.

Why would mudshits care about Ireland though?

Seems pretty irrelevant compared to Britain and mainland Europe.
What would they gain from moving to an irrelevant shithole with one major city?

thats the thing that pisses me most off about """equality"""
if we're so equal why do they write 20 articles on a foreigner picking up a hurl

Fury's video on Jews is based, he might be the only knacker i half like.

consider yourselves lucky

Welfare

Sabhsai properly gave away his dox last night.

Drugs are bad lads.

They can set up kebab shops in any minor town.

>Why would mudshits care about Ireland though?

Because we're rich idiots who don't even want to protect ourselves and just give it all away.

imagine being a country without seas surrounding you, attached to another country
just imagine that

>Clinton campaigner on Primetime needs white men
Fuck sake, can't wait 'til Trump wins.

Are there many muds in Lux?

terrible except for when you are a greedy jew and save money by just buying all the cheap stuff in other countries and still get a shitload of money

>Clinton campaigner on Primetime needs white men
what?

>Trump wins.
He's already losing badly.

not really i think about a thousand allthough luxs population is 60% foreigners portuguese italians etc but the good thing with them is that the italians have transformed over the years into fully integrated luxembourgers speak luxembourgish etc because they have been here for almost 4 generations and they are fellow catholics so nor mudslims in sight (they hate the mudslims even more than we do)

Paddy Power already paid out a million to people who bet on Clinton, but Trump is making a comeback.

This is not even a meme.

Last year I spent a few days near a frozen-arse 1500 habitants town near the Pyrenees, there in Catalonia (my land).

There was a fucking kebab restaurant.

Fucking tired, meant to say "names white men", as in she flat out said white men are no longer the face of America.
>needs white men
I don't think you could call that a Freudian slip but still funny.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

why would they have paid out already?

>Paddy Power already paid out a million to people who bet on Clinton

Why would they even do that?

Kebabs are pretty damn good convenience-foods m8.

Because the goyim know, that's why.

marketing

Publicity, that's how confident they are, they've paid bets early before though and it ended up biting them in the arse, not this time though, Clinton has won.

Damn... I never even considered that aspect...

>tfw no average irish gf
She never was fingered by anyone ever

Aye, and this was a few weeks ago when Trump was embroiled in the sex assault and tax scandals.

Nah but I did fondle her ass in chemistry class once.

Mate of mine fingered outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>sershfrog is a tranny
feels so betrayed

He's long gone, two or three of us ganged up on him and his victim complex led to his implosion.

>cyberbully
It was just a funny.

Garda strike is going ahead lads, Dubs are out boarding up their windows as we speak

haha me too

it's like she's nude, but she's not

I should hope not: thejournal.ie/halloween-assault-carlow-3059212-Nov2016/

Inb4 (((Fine Gael))) pays some drug criminals to go on a murder spree during the strike so the guards can be purged of non-mercenary men.

>getting the train back from the mother's to Dublin on Saturday
What can I do to avoid being assaulted?

Can you not do this shite? Ta'.

Funny for you maybe, but did you ever think of the poor polish children cutting their wrists?

Reminds me of the time a 13-year old was raped in a disco in Dublin. (Where else?)