Why aren't there many fat musicians?

Why aren't there many fat musicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Paul_Rubens)...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because fat people are generally lazy and/or depressed and therefore lack the motivation and drive to master something as complicated and involved as music

Nice

JUST

So i just need to stop being fat

Baby Huey
Action Bronson
Meat Loaf

Yeah thats all i can think of.

>master something as complicated and involved as music

haha

Looked like a charming bastard in the 80's

This. Also, garnering an audience for your music is largely dependent on image. Fat is neither attractive nor cool.

fat mike
/thread

Redfang

There are plenty of great overweight musicians but audience draw has something to do with sex appeal and we don't live in the age of Rubens (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Paul_Rubens)... If you're an overweight musician your appeal is cut in half because people assume you must already be a loser unless you fit another profile where it's beneficial. Audiences are accustomed to fat hawaiians being the best guitarists so it's expected, or a powerful projecting vocalist opera-style. As a sexy-young dude, fatties do not fit the mold.

When people are successful, they have more to gain from losing weight. Unsuccessful people have less reason to lose weight.

OP has a fat fetish

76 best Brian

Charles Mingus
Douglas Pearce
Tony Wakeford
Killer Mike
Biggie
B B King
Big Pun
MF Doom
UGK

delete this

I can confirm this. Lost 50 pounds and went from a 3.5 average semester GPA to a 4.0. Might've had something to do with all the ephedrine and amphetamine though

Because Steve Harwell is already more than enough

Also its easier to lose weight if you have money; proper food, drugs, gym memberships, and nutritionists are all out of the reach of the common man

why? that's a pretty sexy beerbelly desu

not according to /fit/ they're not

coz youre so focused on DAW for weeks you forget to eat

How do human legs hold up all that weight

Fatties are beat out by people who are attractive/having an image

it's not fair :(

BC FAT PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND BAD IN GENERAL.

sry just want everyone in this thread to see this, and be motivated to lose weight.

there will be a fat genocide. save yourselves

>not including John Popper.

van morrison

Killer Mike too

I play guitar

the singer from jimmy eat world checkmate nice try kiddo

I've noticed a lot of fat musicians have a vaguely cynical humorous attitude in their music. Most fat people in general seem pretty cynical actually. I guess they have to.

in 1988 he was hot as fuck