/asean/

4/11 meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/indonesia-on-edge-as-jihadists-urge-violence-at-jakarta-rally-against-governor-20161102-gsggx6.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8gQ109Sqk
thejakartapost.com/news/2016/11/04/live-streaming-anti-ahok-rally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats with 4/11

apparently Indonesia will cull minorities today

11/4*

more info
baka.com.au/world/indonesia-on-edge-as-jihadists-urge-violence-at-jakarta-rally-against-governor-20161102-gsggx6.html

>he uses month/day/year like a pleb
>not day/month/year like a real organised person

bump

Selamat pagi

selamat malam

INDOGS BETTER DELIVER

ay, holiday yay

I just arrived in jakarta
where's chinks usually gather aside from glodok?

try mangga dua or pasar baru

God damnit guise, it's just fookin media and libtard who shit so much about "OH WOW WHATTA RAYCIST JIHADIST 4/11 NOW"

aka
we are kinda like western yuropean, where majority who protest the unfair justice can be called as RAYCIST by libtard and minority

t. Abu Gosok

I HATE MY MUM

t. Joko Chun xia

end them now my brother. it's time to put your IED execution skills to the test. inshallah

>MFW I realize I already have all flags of ASEAN members

tbf, risking national security over MUH FEELINGS is gross act of exaggeration.
i tried to be indifferent, but its just too much, i just can't find another explanation other than hidden motives or stupidity.
like hell, people always know ahok is retarded, are people really expect anything else?

it's the problem of most of our people

DO

NOT

IDOLIZE

SOMEONE

OVERLY

PLS

isn't that a simple thing to do? but yeah most of our people is retarded cunts

So where are the killings?

HABBENING!
ABBENING!
BBENING!
BENING!
ENING!
NING!
ING!
NG!
G!

There will be no killing in Jakarta. However, this is a great opportunity to strike in Bali when they least expected it.

Go forth, akhi!

What the fuck are you on about?
What is so wrong about idolizing someone?
I know he isn't innocent, but at least he is better than most of those corrupt politician. It's normal if people start idolizing him for what he has done.

But then, a bunch of people start protesting him, for that one sentence that he said. It's not wrong or even defaming at all. But, that fucker Buni Yani spinned it so it looked like he 'defamed' Islam. He admitted that he was wrong yesterday. But, it's too late, some politicians were already blowing this under the cover of "Protecting Islam". They want to take him down now because they can't beat him in the election.

Just look at the politicians that supported this demonstration, they are all anti-ahok since years ago. They funded this demonstration, brought people from other cities (because the majority of Jakartans will never move to protest Ahok), spreading hoaxes, spins and propaganda using their news portal (the government blocked 11 propaganda sites yesterday), all under the pretense of "Protecting Islam" while their true goal is stopping ahok from winning the election.

>but at least he is better than most of those corrupt politician
lol, no
also whoever said bumi yani is the agitator is retarded.
its HTI and friends who are the main agitator, they're dangerous and have to be dismissed at once

>indogs mudslime it up
>flips still wholesome loveable christian flips
Guess that made my decision on where to travel next year.

california

I've already been to Mexico.

>he fell for SEA meme
the only place worth visit is thailand and singapore.
i shit you not
>inb4 tranny

so what, yes they are anti Ahok, but there are some other Elements too that protest Ahok because his case

u can love Ahok as much as u can pal, u can even make dakimakura with his picture, but for God sake i hate when SOMEONE who is wrong but can't be charged since people who idolize him is idolizing him so God damn much and that's fookin retarded, make u not difference like isis Qaeda shits

if he is wrong, charged him
if he is right, apologize to him

isn't that a simple
oh i am sorry it's not since u retard probably still shit each other about last presidential election even it's been 2 years the new e-goverment ruled

inb4 this guy gets cardboarded

I have no interest in Thailand whatsoever, and if I wanted to go to a really expensive, modernized Asian country, I'd go to Japan.

>lol, no
He is definitely better than those politicians who supported this demonstration.

>also whoever said bumi yani is the agitator is retarded.
He admitted he was wrong, he made a fatal mistake when """forgot""" to write one word "PAKE" in his transcript, then he shared the video in his twitter, tricking people into believing that Ahok 'defamed' Islam

>its HTI and friends who are the main agitator
Yes, but the one who funded this demonstration is MUI and supported by politicians. HTI is just too poor to afford a large scale demonstration like this one.

It's ridiculous that people are forcing him to get jailed, while the police is still instigating his case. And he didn't say anything wrong, so he can't be jailed you fucking moron. Period.

>I have no interest in Thailand
then you aren't interested in SEA in general.
thailand is SEA done almost right
>He is definitely better than those politicians who supported this demonstration
and that's make him immune to judgement?
there's lots of HTI proxy in MUI, they need to be eradicated first.
don't fall for we're just a mad dog trick

because the police not as fast as they can respons this shit retard
>"oh we will continue this..... later"
>"probably next....."
>"next weekkk....."
>"next......"

what that more suspicious is Ahok came to Bareskrim without invitation, while when Ahok must explain his shit should been when the police formally invite him because the procedure Said that

The police will call him to Bareskrim next Monday for more investigation.

You people are really making a big deal over a single sentence. The police must be laughing hard right now.

Nobody even knows that Babi Rizieq defamed NKRI, Pancasila and the Sundanese multiple times. And he gets away everytime.

well him trying to get ahok get jailed is kind of suicidal move.
>a habib being a hypocritical liar
nothing new here

>"yeah this case is not so much important than jessica's cyanide case"

also i really don't care about fpi or hti shit, it's better without them
what i care is i don't like how most of our people fookin overly idolize someone

YOU PROMISED US A HABBENING, INDON. GIB
HABBENING
NAO!

What an eerie-looking bule spawn.

Whatever you say babe, but I do agree that the mainstream medias are giving too much attetion for jessica's cyanide case

Wait for 2 more hours pinoy user, they are prepping right now, they will start after Friday Prayer

I wish to become little girl

Everyone on internet is a little girl.

too late, ur already 40 yo virgin, you should do it when still child since tooth fairy still need your baby teeth

You can be one:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

I thought no boys are allowed on /asean/ threads

>tfw when my office is set to "working from home" mode
>tfw I just woke up and shitpost on chen rightaway
Thank you bib.

Why is indons not a muslim country already

Death count predictions?

Apart from traffic accident, zero.

It all is just a prank, bro.

East Timor is more [spoiler]cute[/spoiler] than Indonesia.

Countries are not people.

countries are cute 2D girls

FACT

who is this qt 3.14?

HAS INDOG KILLING EACH OTHER YET?

After Friday prayers I heard, so I'm around 1 hour.

I just saw a panzer with several armed soldiers near my home, even though it's far away from the demonstration area

Take a pic with your phone and post it here

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>Ded
>No crossfire
>Medic just pass by

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB PEOPLE

they are gone now,
there is a police camp, several buses parked and more than 20 cops are patrolling around my house complex

>DRINK KOPIKO
>HAS COCKROACH

PUTANG INA

>God damnit guise, it's just fookin media and chinks who shit so much about "OH WOW WHATTA RAYCIST JIHADIST 4/11 NOW"

ftfy

Going to post some SG movie before going to mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8gQ109Sqk

So it just a hype but actually nothing habbening?

Yes

I wish Najib can just sell the whole country to China.

nothing
chinks are overreacting

Nothing's happening so far. Media outlets are emphasizing the 'peaceful protest' angle. At this point we care more about not repeating 98' than the whole Ahok shit.

>we care more about not repeating 98
how about care more about not turning the attention and emergency to one spot?
these niggers endanger the nation

How I wish I could exterminate chinks out of this world but since they're not human and soulless, how could you defeat something like that?

Nah, security's extremely tight at monas. It's business as usual in my area. Some chinks don't open shop today, as expected.

>Nah, security's extremely tight at monas
exactly, perfect moment for me to smuggle terrorist or drugs.
next time the shit hit the fan, you know who's to blame

friendly reminder
-chinks dindu nuffin
-chinks are always right, anybody says otherwise is bigoted muslim terrorist
-chinks have miserrable life because muslim terrorists bully them
-anybody disagrees with these statements is muslim terrorist

t. Abu Hababi Al Medanesy

2nd genocide when?

muslim terrorist out

It's started goys, they are chanting Allahu Akbar and marching to the Presidential Palace

Any livestream, bros?

I should have taken a half day today.

>no habbening
dissapointed

>thailand
it like you want him to be executed by a tranny hoe in the motel room to rob his dollas then thrown 22floors down to the ground to make it look suicide.

Girl (male)

i'm not interested in meme battle right now, so go ahead, meme as hard as you can

Imperial China is calling out to chink diasporas whom are the pre-planned proxies around the world to serve the master. Please return back to mainland for further instruction. Or we force you to go back once the chink chips are activated. Glory to China.

thejakartapost.com/news/2016/11/04/live-streaming-anti-ahok-rally.html
may this be sufficient akhi

the protests, will shit really go down, or its already over?
will the governor be thrown to jail for blasphemy?

Remember that wali songo are chinks

Minang are chink immigrants

Chinks made indonesia

>will the governor be thrown to jail for blasphemy?
nah he won't

You filthy racemixers are not chinese

get out

reeeeeeeeee

Bieber Rizieq will

>the protests, will shit really go down
idk, dealing with muslims is like dealing with liquid propelled nuclear warhead. they're extremely volatile
>will the governor be thrown to jail for blasphemy?
if this dumb shit actually happen then we really are going backward several tens of years.
how the fuck mere insult triggers repressive action?

>pic related
I just got some info that FPI are wreaking havoc destroying teman ahok's post in front of greenlake city near kosambi street

They are not Han tu chinks. They're the Hui's. Stop spreading false accusations. Hui Chinese =/= Han, the oppressor evil chinks.

JIAYOU CIDF

>tfw no qt tenglang female attention, EVER
>tfw its the local lolis mirin my fair skin and above average stature
>tfw addicted to the mirin
>tfw become borderline pedo
life is suffering lad, the elder must be blamed for the shortage of female

Chinks are only like 1% of the Indonesian population but they all manage to congregate here, it really makes it think.

cencorship and expensive internet filtered these retards, good riddance