Why do people care about this album so much?

Cause it's good

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST

twoooo headed boiiii

LYRICS FROM THE ALBUM

its audial memery.

both of these are right

It's severely dropped in popularity. Looking forward to the day when this doesn't get posted.

1). huge apotheosis just suddenly started growing around 2000 because of how mysterious it is. the cover art, the lyrics, how unknown they were outside of where they came from.
2). The lyricis being open ended
3). hella catchy
4). this board
5). tumblr

its bretty gud

is tumblr really a fan of this album? I've never seen that being mentioned

also their refusal to do interviews made people intrigued. It's a good album.

lol people say this every year here.

>its severely dropped in popularity

not bad for a 12 year run on this board

its the first album that made me cry

Because it's original and influential.

No, they hate it because they like pretending they aren't pretentions and also because of John Green and David Leviathan's book Will Grayson, Will Grayson

What is the name of this album? thanks

>go on Neutral Milk Hotel Tumblr
>instantly see a picture of a Crosley with the album on it.

I just love little jewish girls

Because it makes a cynical nihilist like me believe in magic

“I think what Elephant 6 meant for us is very simple: there’s something pure and infinite in you, that wants to come out of you, and can come out of no other person on the planet. That’s what you’ve got to share, and that’s as real and important as the fact that you’re alive. We were able, at a really young age, to somehow protect each other so we could feel that. The world at large, careerism, money, magazines, your parents, the people at the rock club in your town, other kids, nothing is going to give you that message, necessarily. In fact, most things are going to lead you away from it, sadly, because humanity is really confused at the moment. But you wouldn’t exist if the universe didn’t need you. And any time I encounter something beautiful that came out of a human somewhere, that’s them, that’s their own soul. That’s just pure, whatever its physicality is, if the person can play piano, if they can’t play piano, if they’re tone deaf, whatever it is, if it’s pure, it hits you like a sledgehammer. It fills up your own soul, it makes you want to cry, it makes you glad you’re alive, it lets you come out of you. And that’s what we need: we desperately need you.” – Julian Kostner

meme the aeromeme over the meme

Undertale

people like it because it is both entry level and really good

old boots new dirt

Because of the meme cover desu
>is that a block of cheese

Art Angels

Cause its a really good album

Potato Woman Heils to Hitler
search that on google , you'll find it yourself

Sheik Yerbouti