Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zypyi3Dss9s

So now that the dust has settled...let's discuss why this is hands down his greatest track ever.

I literally can't believe anyone listens to this shit non-ironically. Incredible.

>putting the link in the subject box
i'm not gonna spend valuable time highlighting that and opening it in a new tab when all i should be doing is clicking "embed", you bitch

Homo alert

>being this much of a cuck

You guys get your textbooks yet for fall semester?

>being so retarded you can't even make a proper underage joke

If you weren't a brain dead fucking moron you would have realized you worded this shitty joke so poorly that it comes off implying that we're in college. If you were implying that we're underage and still in highschool, you've failed miserably and should probably hide the thread, close your browser, and go lay down and think about how stupid you look now.

Here's a reaction image since I know idiots like you, like to speak in memes.

Ooooooooh

B T F O
T
F
O

rekt

Damn get BTFO dude

>that it comes off implying that we're in college

No, it can also imply you're going to college for the first time, which was the suggestion I was hinting at. That brings me to my second point by the way, doing laundry on campus can be a serious headache--so stock up on convenient pre-measured laundry detergents (I recommend Tide Pods) and a mesh, machine-washable laundry bag. This will make toting your laundry from your dorm to the laundry room 10x easier.

mfw same fagging like this. Yikes.

>it implies you're going to college for first time
>backpedaling this hard

Even if that's the case, that still wouldn't make us underage you idiot. Next time think before you're so quick to meme.

>backpedaling into giving laundry advice since he's started his Human Studies degree at the local community college

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself now.

>being this wrong

BTFO

>gets BTFO by some fag on Sup Forums
>starts spamming "BTFO" so everyone thinks the guy is samefagging so he can lessen the blow of being BTFO

pathetic tbqh lad

>backpedaling this hard
>Next time think before you're so quick to meme.
>Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself now.

I guess to anyone who thinks lyrics like
>last name ever
>first name greatest
are clever I shouldn't be surprised you think you're handing out zingers. It's precious.

BTFO

>cherry picking lyrics from a song that's not even currently being discussed or was even previously mentioned

How can one man be this stupid?

you know what fucking pisses me off? I'm in Canada, and I can't listen to a track made by a fuckign canadian because of bullshit american copyright laws

Holy fuck I've never wanted to be Canadian so bad in my entire life.

Just because he's from Canada doesn't mean he's a Canadian artist. Everything significant he's ever done was in the States.

It's like calling James Cameron a Canadian filmmaker. I guess it's technically correct, but is he really?

dint he record both Take Care and NWTS in Toronto? and the new one? those are all insanely high selling records

>t. huge linking park fan

Distribution and labels are everything. He could have recorded that shit in Indochina and it wouldn't mean shit.

>this tired ass joke
>for the 100th time in this thread

still pathetic tbqh

>being out of college on Sup Forums
ur the real fag

Drake is fucking trash, I cannot believe anyone who has even a slight active interest can take that dumb motherfucker seriously.