Does Sup Forums like ASMR?

Does Sup Forums like ASMR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMolEvB5EqA
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBctVh2SNI
youtube.com/watch?v=XdtCzPrx-JE
youtube.com/watch?v=B0J9ZvSVh0w
mixcloud.com/BCR_Radio/youre-worth-it-0504-ephemeralrift-b2b-cat-food-special-w-laurel-halo/
youtube.com/watch?v=kIKBeK4fC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=151BVZMJOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDGX8xkmcv8
youtube.com/watch?v=H_nbCgW0JIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnAgKv_2tY
youtube.com/watch?v=79Gg8Z-s6CE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pue3QbxFdsc
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rFyiWEJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8-8a24HUbRM
youtube.com/watch?v=zg_FoF6qZWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ew6r0L01XiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ml9RIlQ4YPE
youtube.com/watch?v=jZwVqc1n4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=vp6Z-4vhYOc
youtube.com/watch?v=EzuuP0_3N7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5bky3fFSLRM
youtube.com/watch?v=naOmY64sk2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4s6cNQZBhmY
youtube.com/watch?v=_qWPCoayhjY
youtube.com/watch?v=UkzLRiUxk5s
youtube.com/watch?v=JK41ROK9KPE
youtube.com/watch?v=uBYDn9pPWuw
youtube.com/watch?v=0K3tI49Wb7U
youtube.com/watch?v=nBylZDLKQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=bWhiTZz2aP0
youtube.com/watch?v=5NaKwn5d3ko
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's shit

no it just makes me uncomfortable

never worked on me, but I'm curious

got any tips?

I fap to the qts

I prefer nature sounds like rain/thunder and some artificial ones like a lawn mowers or a shower running

Yes, although in modernity it's but a mutated cash-cow for those without legitimate talents.

Here's a good one, though: youtube.com/watch?v=XMolEvB5EqA

this isn't doing anything for me.. what should I be feeling? should I play it louder?

It died when asmraurette stopped.

desu the rough, intense sounds do it for me. If I only want it for a 9/10 qt3.14, then...
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBctVh2SNI

I like this vid not really for the sounds though.

What do you mean by "in modernity" ? is there retro asmr vids?

youtube.com/watch?v=XdtCzPrx-JE

youtube.com/watch?v=B0J9ZvSVh0w

This one features Laurel Halo:
mixcloud.com/BCR_Radio/youre-worth-it-0504-ephemeralrift-b2b-cat-food-special-w-laurel-halo/

No. Whatever ASMR triggers you're sensitive to will become apparent with minimal effort. If you're hearing it, and you're not feeling anything, then you're just not sensitive to that particular trigger.

There's no "retro asmr," but I think prefer the scene before it blew up in recent years. Sure, more people being made aware of the medium means a proliferation of good, creative content, but it's also more difficult to find said content because it's buried in a deluge of the disinterested that only participate because they want to make a quick buck.

yep

Apparently I do this without knowing it.

ephemeral rift is great

i want to fuck this video

Nothing makes me rage harder and want to rip my ears off than some dumb bitch whispering into a microphone.

who is this cute boy

So this is why I liked watching The Joy of Painting.

>tfw no gf

No, I'm not a fan of placebo-core pseudoscience.

That's a coincidence. Claire Tolan (the person I linked here: ) is the person that produced that song.

It's great. I don't get triggered by anything anymore though, I just use it to cope with loneliness and distract me from hating myself.

>pseudoscience

just because you don't get the chills doesn't mean you have to be salty, friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIKBeK4fC3g

This girl is so fucking beautiful, also very funny. Being funny is an uncommon thing in the amsr videos from what I know.

Finnish girls are the best.

>tfw no finnish perfect girl

It's not a placebo because it doesn't claim to have any effects aside from being relaxing, which is subjective. The 'tingles' people talk about is just an obstuse way of saying they feel mentally stimulated

yeah but i never get any huge tingles, but it's comfy. i prefer ear and scalp massage.

youtube.com/watch?v=151BVZMJOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDGX8xkmcv8

watch a video with a lot of different sounds to find what works on you.

too true. i found out cherrycrush started doing it.

I really don't understand, is this supposed to be a fetish or something?
It's beautiful calligraphy, but I really don't understand how it's supposed to be doing anything.

>fetish
no, look up the fucking definitions of fetish and asmr.

A literal meme.

>i dont understand this therefore it's a meme
go back to the dark ages

as shit to listen to? no.

as part of a social interaction lol secret hardon

>some journalists and commentators have drawn attention to the way in which many videos made as triggers are susceptible to being perceived as sexually provocative in a number of ways. Firstly, the use of objects as acoustic instruments and points of visual focus, accompanied by a softly spoken voice has been described as potentially fetishistic. Secondly, commentary and reporting on ASMR videos points out that the majority of 'ASMRtists' appearing in them are 'young attractive females', whose potential appeal is further allegedly sexualized by their use of a whispered vocal expression and gentleness of simulated touch purportedly associated exclusively with intimacy. The popularity of ASMR videos featuring women does substantially exceed those created by male performers.
But please, stay in denial. Keep creating pseudo-scientific medical explanations for your fetish that have absolutely no basis in reality.

This guys right y'all,
SHUT 'ER DOWN

go this word choice is making me hate the world

I don't think that's normal.

>i dont know what the fuck im talking about so ill just quote some random article that fits my bias
>attractive females get more attention
wow great argument

Any ASMR like music out there?

There's literally nothing wrong with having a fetish friends, just don't pretend it's something that it isn't.

have you ever had a massage, back scratch, other physical (non-sexual) contact or listened to a good song that gave you shills?

I listen to ASMR but I don't get aroused by it. I can see how people do though.

ASMR is 99% just losers who want to pretend a girl is interacting with them

The youtubers who do them like fetish videos hijacked the whole idea, now they're more popular than what it was to begin with, they basically ruined it for the original community. But it doesn't really matter, the girls whispering to you videos are weird in such a specific way that if it's not your thing you're not going to be able to sit through that, it's not like anyone is going to get the two confused. If you're watching stuff like nobody's going to judge

I listen to it every so often just laying in bed to get muh tingles but nothing past that

>watch arsm vid made by a dude with no females in it
>i'm just a loser that want to pretend a girl is talking with me

It's real you mongloid, only Jesus'sk angels can feel it. If you can't feel it, then the Devil has your balls in his hand already.

i dont think brandons being serious

Agree with you here user

it's a fetish even tho i'm not aroused and it only makes me relax?

do you not realize how many things would be considered a fetish by that standard?

>sit down with your favourite drink after work
fetish
>having a massage
fetish
>reading a book
fetish

>tfw a friend does these sounds for me personally in my ear
feels fucking great desu she also licks my ears

See now that sounds like a fetish, I wouldn't like that shit. I'm trying to relax, not fuck a bitch.

You don't need to be so defensive, just admit you have a fetish and move on with life.

>Be ASMR mongoloid
>Think 99% means 100%

>There's literally nothing wrong with having a fetish friends
But how else am I supposed to justify me hatred of furries?

There's a difference between privately having a fetish and exercising it in private with yourself or with a consenting partner(s), and dressing up in public and trying to show off your fetish to as many people as possible. There's nothing wrong with the former, but Furries, Bronies, ASMRers etc do the latter, ASMRers just don't admit their arousal is sexual.

Not him but I literally, and I mean literally as in the dictionary definition of it, never get aroused by asmr. Ever. That's not why I watch it.

That Zoon recorder is a fucking battery eater, holy shit. Don't ever buy it

youtube.com/watch?v=H_nbCgW0JIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnAgKv_2tY

These songs are the definition of musical ASMR

Zoom

This is bullshit, it's not even a fetish. It's a scientifically over analyzed way of interpreting our reactions to intimacy.

Fetishes, by contrast, are deviant shit that we aren't normally supposed to be attracted to.

Just because you get chills from some girl whispering in your ear, sealing softly, and being seductive, doesn't mean that it is some sort of fetish, rather, it's fetishization of something normal.

I'm all about ASMRotica

Because I'm a child.

I guess she's some kind of autist just as my daughter though. I can be mistaken, but... She is really cool indeed. She's the one that is from another planet i think. But my wife still doesn't like her. I guess she's just jealous.

youtube.com/watch?v=79Gg8Z-s6CE
patrician ASMR coming through

A
S
M
R
SURGE

I like when qt grils whisper into my ear

I bet you like kissing and hand holding too you pervert.

>That fucking video

Jesus H. Christ. The initial bits, the sounds are fine, but the "inaudible whisper" make me jump out of my fucking skin. There's something way too crackly and alien about it for it to be nice at-fucking-all. It reminds me more of some fucking horror field recording than anything comforting.

you're a pussy

Yeah, I first got into it when I started watching massage videos on youtube about a decade ago. There wasn't a name to the sensation yet, then I found this channel: youtube.com/watch?v=Pue3QbxFdsc

Whispercrystal was one of the pioneers of what we now know as the ASMR community. She never posted her face, never camwhored or asked for donations. She stopped making videos a couple years ago, nobody really knows what happened. Some people say she committed suicide, others think her husband got jealous or something. I really never thought of ASMR as remotely sexual, I'm the furthest thing from horny when I listen to these videos. I know that many young women abuse this kind of content, but there are still quality channels out there. Here are some of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7rFyiWEJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8-8a24HUbRM
youtube.com/watch?v=zg_FoF6qZWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ew6r0L01XiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ml9RIlQ4YPE
youtube.com/watch?v=jZwVqc1n4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=vp6Z-4vhYOc
youtube.com/watch?v=EzuuP0_3N7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5bky3fFSLRM
youtube.com/watch?v=naOmY64sk2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4s6cNQZBhmY

This is horrifying without context

youtube.com/watch?v=_qWPCoayhjY

Other deep ASMR musical material:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkzLRiUxk5s
youtube.com/watch?v=JK41ROK9KPE
youtube.com/watch?v=uBYDn9pPWuw

youtube.com/watch?v=0K3tI49Wb7U

Is ASMR music?

Sure.

Depends on who you ask but yes.

good asmr here
youtube.com/watch?v=nBylZDLKQhY

Jesus, it's got a good point but that is the most unsure, overwrought way to write a paragraph while trying to sound scientific or intelligent. You could cut half the damn words and still get the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWhiTZz2aP0

>good point
but it's not. it's just some bullshit feminists trying to sound intelligent.

>hurr mostly women
>durr there are some videos made to give you a boner therefore it's all fetish
its just like everything else where women are sexualized.

Varg best ASMR: youtube.com/watch?v=5NaKwn5d3ko

he be playin them strings hard

Well, I worded it wrong, that's basically what I meant. It's pseudo-intellectual dribble to mask the fact that all it says is "Because it's intimate and mostly women, I think it's all just beta losers jerking off to it," and tries to make it sound like there was actually a fucking study or something. As if someone gave enough of a shit.

I won't lie, as someone who doesn't really listen to it much but whom it does affect; I could definitely use it to get turned on and whack off, especially if it's intentionally intimate conversation, but that's clearly not what 99% of it is designed to be or used as. Anyone who thinks that wants it to be for whatever reason.

Good channel

This is beyond beautiful.

>dumb bitch make stupid faces with make up tutorial tier shit all over her face. So funny

How is being a virgin going buddy?

I think it's a different "trigger" or some shit like that. For example I tried a barber ASMR video where it's like you're getting a haircut and it was relaxing as fuck, felt really nice. However grills doin the whispering shit do turn me on so I think the one where girls do that is the fetish.

Take a chill pill asshole.

it's because you're a faggot

None of the attributes that source cites are necessary for ASMR.

I discovered that I was sensitive to certain sounds when I was young, far before the Internet and untalented fucking whores turned it into a fucking cash-cow.

I was triggered by the sound of my hair being cut with scissors, to objects being brushed, and to typing on a keyboard among a litany of others. ASMR is by no fucking means inherently sexual. Refer to my previous post: ASMR is dominated by disinterested, young conventionally fucking attractive women whispering apathetically into a fucking mic because the Internet is dominated by adolescent boys who, stifled in their youth, want to entertain the quiet fantasy or fucking masturbate.

That is not ASMR. If you'd spend a goddamn second of your time researching the topic you'd find that ASMR is just an acronym describing a euphoric relaxation, not arousal.

I am so goddamn tired of you pieces of shit who clearly aren't sensitive to it trying to force your own fucking narrative because the medium has been infiltrated by lazy, shameless fucking whores trying to PERVERT WHAT WAS AN INNOCENT FUCKING SENSATION.

JUST

PREACH IT BROTHER

slay queen

You're not allowed to patronize me, you dumb cunt. No one is allowed to patronize me.

ye

>tfw he doesn't speak anymore
He had one of my favourite voices/accents.

I want someone who actually experiences the tingling sensation of ASMR to tell me if there are any good, strategic uses of it in music (or failing that, just binaural mind fuckery). Seems like there's a ton of untapped potential there.

I actually really like it because it's a way of giving my ears a break. I usually listen to Rock/Electronic out a loud volume, and it can be a but fatiguing after a bit. Since I don't like working in complete silence, it's nice. It's ASMR or I listen to classical/Jazz or some shit.