CONVINCE ME

Guys....Sup Forums is becoming better for me than Sup Forums. I am starting to go to Sup Forums way more than Sup Forums. Post albums that you think would convince me to stay on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdELzBV9pyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is bad but Sup Forums is wayyy worse

>he doesn't spend equal amounts of his time on multiple boards

Yeah but user's here are such pretentious pieces of shit here when it comes to giving me music advice. At least I am not making a Movie so I am spared from Sup Forums. But anons should head over to Sup Forums to realize just how pretensious they sound compared to /t/v. It's like they are in their own little world. And Kpop threads are BEYOND annoying, Sup Forums is like Sup Forums but without that colossal cancer known as...I can't even type that out again...*Shutters*

>*shutters*
It's shudders, user

And all you have to do to not get irritated by pretentiousness is listen to whatever you want

I like to listen to albums that people call shit, that means you know that it made someone think something

OK, but you see, posters on Sup Forums wouldn't even bother making annoying ass grammar nazi comments like that either.

sorry about that m8

basically do whatever you want really, no one's forcing you to stay and no one's forcing you to frequent one board at a time

what? just filter the kpop threads. you realize how rampant waifu threads are on Sup Forums right? and they're impossible to filter.

Ok that would be great to filter specific threads like Kpop threads. How do I do it?

Settings are in the top right

This will reinvigorate your music life.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdELzBV9pyo

/lit/ is the only "good" board on this site

Sup Forums is just the only tolerable music board on the internet

Thanks user I never knew about this option before. It works.

>/lit/ is the only "good" board on this site
what is /qst/

lit is horrible though. it's like 4 parts assigned reading from HS, 3 parts 20th c postmodern, 3 parts dimly understood continental philosophy. and on top of that posters are markedly more pretentious then people on mu. like i am in awe of how completely those people have failed to grow out of the "world's smartest 12 yo" phase

I'm also going to hazard a guess that they tend not to enjoy books by women?

you forgot the >

also, I don't think /lit/ and /qst/ are the only good boards. Some autistic boards (like /qst/) are actually good.

Now let me finish here. I don't mean /r9k/ or Sup Forums autistic; I mean savant-level dedication to a particular topic, not meme-fueled autism.

Take /tg/ for example. You need to be autistically dedicated to role-playing in order to plan out a charcter, an entire personality seperate from your own. And as a GM, you need to autistically write scenarios for players, carefully draw out dungeons, make little art models of enemies and players. Autism is good in this case.

Now if you're a Sup Forumsack who spews memes and praises Kek, autism will only make you more of an asshole.

Welcome to le 4chins (hehe) my fellow /m/utant :^)

hay guis im new to four channels can you help me with posting stuff xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OK I made this many variations just to make sure I don't see a Kpop thread. Do you have to put in the variations for a filter btw? Or just the words?

Guys I am still seeing a KPOP General. What do I do?

>lol i bet ur such a newfag you cant even greentext
(No one tell him how, thatll show him XDXDXD)

end my life

howd you do that???!?!?!?!?11111!?!?!

--greentext-- test --greentext--

BTW Guys. FUCKINGKILLLMEALREADY.

Top zozzle i just took a screenshot of this post. Dumping in cringe breads lel

>breads

check the hide box

Idk I come 4 the grimz

holy shit why not just filter the word kpop

Just put mu in the Boards box, not Sup Forums

Ah ok this appeared to have made it work.

that guess is quite un-hazardous, yes.

what is this?

You need to check the hide box so it actually hides them

Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Gear Blues
Vitalic - Ok Cowboy
Phantogram - Voices
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain