No meek milly though

>be radio
>"I ponder of something great"
>*click*

That went right over their heads senpai

A solid 7.5/10

I give it an 8/10. Vessel is more 9/10 or even 10/10 for me

And then you just sit in silence.

So what's your guys' favorite TOP song? Mine is "we don't believe what's on tv" and "guns for hands". Least favorite would be "stressed out" as it's gotten too popular now and everyone is pretending to be a fan now because of that song.

Guns for Hands would be one of mine as well, I also really like Trees and Truce from that album and the Judge and Polarize from Blurryface. I still like Stressed Out tho because a song is not who likes it

kys

put your nose in the corner and think about whaty you've done

Lol 4/4 part 1 was fire, pray for em and Ricky stay in rotation

Over rated as fuck

Over *hated as fuck

Guns for hands is their only decent song

i really like tear in my heart

Same but what tf does this dumbfuck mean when he says "but my taste in music is you're face" literally makes me want to kill myself

i thought that was the best line
it's so cute

How explain? Is it literal or is their a deeper meaning lol I'm sounding like one of their dumb fans now help me please

Gonna have to go with 'Doubt'/'The Judge' for blurryface.
'Holding on to you' for Vessel
Heathens has a good beat I guess.

i doubt that it has a deep meaning, i just took it as him loving her so much that he says he prefers her face when talking about something that has nothing to do with people's looks. it's not supposed to make sense

Self Titled is my favorite album

Songs found on the radio are quite accessible, and generally popular. (They elaborate more on popularity in “Lane Boy.”) Meanwhile, Jenna is not accessible or necessarily popular; she’s only Tyler’s.

Also, music has meaning and beauty to it because our thoughts give it meaning and beauty. Clearly, Tyler thinks Jenna has meaning and beauty.

Ironically, both this song and “Stressed Out” hit the top two on the Rock Airplay chart, with “Stressed Out” even making the top eleven on the all-genre Radio Songs chart.

Upvote
+88

Holy shit this guy actually took his time to write this