What European nation has the strongest battle spirit?

What European nation has the strongest battle spirit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRK_OMQGQlc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Op1zjd7KKE
businessinsider.com/the-most-famous-bayonet-charge-of-modern-conflict-2012-10?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden

Bongs.

>yfw +95% of the pre-Cold War political and military leaders were manlets

It's Sweden.

RULE, BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

I wonder what the japanese soldier is thinking

Coming to the sad realization that he's a manlet

Turkey

They are fanatic fuckers, not brave at all

Germany probably

polish hussars

>

Vietnam

I've always repsected them because of their history in war

Which is which cunt? Russia, India, Germany, and Japan are the only ones distinct enough to tell

Spain, Iberians were already acknowledged as fierce fighters from the Punic wars era and largely had to forge their modern identity through reconquista, they performed great acts of daring in the conquest of the Americas and the tercios remained the strongest fighting force in Europe for a few centuries, at their decline they resisted the French with a style of warfare that was ipressive enough it was named for them, guerrilla and as late as the 20th century they fought their civil war with an intensity that was only dwarfed by the sheer scale of the world wars, they afterwards remained largely isolated until the mid-late 70's, they're the sole European power that remains in continetal Africa through the plazas de soberania and the closest to a combative people in Western Europe, arguably the region that historically produced the most effective armies. Spaniards are famously combative by nature and the only people who till continu blood sport (bullfighting) in the continent.

Maybe us, baltics or serbs.

>"When will I learn?"

Depends what you mean. We do quite well under pressure and face death quite well, don't like to get involved unless we have no other choice though

Troops of the Eight-Nation Alliance in 1900.
Left to right: Britain, United States, Australia, India,
Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Japan

Errr...

France of course.

Well I'd certainly choose bongs over the french

NANI?

french > brits

All that user said plus we defeted the spanish in Aljobarrota batle so we da best.
Brits colonized da world because firearms, we did it with da same equipment as natives and allways outnumbered.

brits>french

don't listen to him, he's just a bong on vacation

Look, you are greatest and most reliable allies but we are better
Spanish are angry women.

>Brazil
>Not fanatic fuckers
>Brave at all

kek

Finland

yeah fuck those bongs man, i'm an american, and, you know, fuck those dudes lol

also FRAHNCE GREATEST ALLIES you know what i'm saying

Wouldnt lift a finger for modern Germany. Id rather help the enemy actually.

>India that high

Argentina

Australia

THEY ARE ALL SUCKS. At first they invading in Russia but then they are suck. So it's Russia or Great Britain.

France did but then the British stole it

france

Finland. They owned your slav ass in WWII.

And we owned their mongol ass in ww2.

Would you fight for whatever royal family used to rule your area and is still there but don't really do much apart from have parties in castles and employ people?

France

Don't know too much about the history of all other countries but I can speak for the one my ancestors came from: Armenia.

Wars vs Ottomans, Persians, and Azeris were "liberty or end our history right here you sons of bitches"

Hungary

Mongolia

Abu Hajar

Sweden, France and Switzerland

youtube.com/watch?v=JRK_OMQGQlc

Italians with proper command

That photo always pisses me off
>everyone thinks the Australian is a Russian
>British guy is the furthest to the left even though the American is taller because muh British propaganda
>Indian guy is further to the left than the German even though he is taller because muh British propaganda

Why are non-Anglos such ridiculous manlets?

Inferior genetics of course

Entirely depends on whether the war is fought for the sake of the people or not.
I can clearly see that me defending Ukraine, because some banks will lose profits from Russian occupation, is not in my or the people's interest for example.

The best thing to happen to Germany would actually be neutrality like the Austrians or Swiss have.

Finlan winland. Or serbs maybe. instead of giving soviets the land they wanted we made them bleed for it.

Sometimes the battle spirit isn't worth it. 1/4 or 1/3 of population dying/missing didn't help Serbia develop

True, true. But in our case I guess it was, we fought the Russians enough that they had to actually come to discuss terms. Continuation war was a totally different story altogether, Hitler promised us our lost areas back if we'd just push the eastern front and ease the pressure. Well we should've known better that Hitler couldn't whitstand 2 fronts and the yankiees. Atleast there are about 1.5 million dead Russians lying in unmarked mass graves at our borders.

Well it's obviously the Gael.

>150 Irishmen fight 3000 niggers and 150-500 French and Belgian soldiers
>French have 60mm and 81mm mortars and a fucking Fouga.
>Irish only have 60mm mortars and barely enough ammunition to cover them
>Irishmen kill the attacks by the hundreds, don't suffer a single dead

Better yet, 2000 Franco-Irish troops curb stomping 6000 Brits and driving them halfway across the country (they'd have kept running if their General hadn't arrived).

Or ROFL stomping 7000 Vikings and their allies at the Battle of Glenmama.

Or the St Pat's Battalion in the American-Mexican war refusing to surrender and shooting dead 3 Mexican soldiers who tried to raise the white flag (on 3 separate occasions).

Finns and Poles probably desu

Romania

their gypsy invasion is kicking yuro butt

Right now?
Rossiya
Before?
France.

japan

France, Britain and Germany

56% not too bad I guess.

They probably said "the hats count to the height ;^))))))"

hello it is Latvians and Estonians

youtube.com/watch?v=_Op1zjd7KKE

Most recent British army bayonet charge was in 2004

businessinsider.com/the-most-famous-bayonet-charge-of-modern-conflict-2012-10?IR=T

Before that in the Falklands War

Both were successful

diet.

>daily reminder that colonialism destroyed colonies.

Poles.

We never gave up. Never ever. During those 800 years when we were strong we fought nearly always outnumbered and won a lot.

When we got overrun and partitioned we always had uprisings.

In 1919-1920 we fought we the Soviet Union even thought they just threw waves of human cannon fodder at us, we still won.

During WW2 we had dht biggest underground army and resisted, Warsaw Uprising was a tragic example of the polish fighting spirit.

nuke spirit is the strongest battle spirit there is

Not quite

Goddamn. Respect.

> Italy
> France
> Britain

Top kek shit tier list

Welcome to my world, I pray for annexation by a sensible power soon.

/thread

>brits are notoriously good soldiers (and canucks, aussies and kiwis even better)
>government is trying to get more muslims/minorities/trannies in the military

just stop

Russia.

The way they held on in ww2 after losing battle after battle, and then won the war is the most amazing display of battle spirit in the history of warfare, and only Russophobes will deny it. Every other army would have lost their morale long ago.

The second place would be Montengro/Serbia.

We started the insurgency in ww2 right after losing the war, and despite being outnumbered and outgunned we fought against the Nazis and their puppets, tied down 400,000+ of Axis troops during the crucial phases of operation Barbarossa. In ww1 Austria lost to Serbia 3 times, despite having twice the army size, and could only win when it got Bulgaria to backstab Serbia. Austria also lost once to Montenegro when it had three times the army size.

Britain never faced a land invasion.
France surrendered too quickly in ww2, and did little to no insurgency.
Germany surrendered too quickly in ww1, and in ww2 they defended their cities much less hard than Russia.

No other European country comes to mind.

Yeah it was either charge or get shot by the NKVD that walked behind the army.

I remember a book where a ruski was shot by his friend because he wanted to run. His friend shot him because if that ruski would run not only he'd get killed but his entire family as well.

Really boosts your morale.

"U nas ludzi mnogo" kek.

>implying Stalin's war crime on his own people as Russian courage
JUST

Poles and other eastern european friends will never accept russians can fight bravely. Because warriors spirit is something you respect even if it's your enemies soldier.

For them it will be always cannon fodder or nkvd behind you, without a doubt.

>le russophobia memes

well meme'd

I'd never say Russians didn't fight bravely in ww1 or in the war vs Japan but USSR is a different story and the post I made isn't a lie. Those things happend.

Norway

>neutral in WW2
LMFAO

It was win or die battle. Nazis and japs wanted to kill all russians there is no holding back at this point.

You can't prove me wrong, even Russians know it's true and has nothing to do with russophobia.

Calling me a russophobe because I showed that you're clueless is fucking dumb and expected from someone of your ethnic background.

No, it is not. We fought bravely to last drop of blood. Poles and rest of Europe on other hand...

>Curryland
>Russophobia
I'm what Russia has as an all weather friend after Soviet bloc.

What on the other hand? We always fought you outnumbered and never commited atrocities on civilians like russians did.

>You can't prove me wrong

What are you, some kind imbecile? Literally every army in history has done that, since the Greeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice

>Many military codes of justice proscribe cowardice in combat as a crime punishable by death (note the phrase "shot at dawn").

Maybe we should be friends and finish nazis together? This is bullshit about hate.

I have seen it called the greatest "theft" of the last century.

A travesty product of the cold war.

While no one is forced to like what Russia was at the time or ignore the atrocities committed; taking away the honor and achievements of millions of brave men is just... appalling.

No. Forcing someone to die in a suicidal attack ot die at the hands of a politburo officer whos safely walking behidn them is much different.

But you just confirmed it. Russians were cowards as well, they were just forced to die, because like I said and I'll say it again "U nas ludzi mnogo" - as russians say.

Whom are you voting for CR?
Frump or Chillery?

>Britain never faced a land invasion.

Due to winning the sea and air wars...

It's exactly the same - you run, you die.

You're just doing polemics now as not to lose the argument. Poles really are the worst Slavs.

PiƂsudski was your friend. He signed a peace treaty with Lenin which stopped Polish march on Moscow in 1921. After that we were ment to be friends. Than nazis invaded and so did USSR. USSR could have helped us, but didn't.

And that's the answer to your question.

No.

Can't you understand? You wrote that Russians are the bravest. I countered you that their bravery was forced because even if they ran(and they did) they died but from the hands of their countrymen to which you replied that "you run you die blahblah, it's the same.

No it's not the same. The face that Russians had to be forced to fight and killed asap if they ran proves that they are not the shining monolith of bravery you describe them as.

Russia unironically calling us mongols