I-I'm sorry

no, you're not

Yes I am :(

I really wish you sent us back to Africa

It's okay user, I forgive you

its ok you will all be mexican soon

I can fix it.

How???

You know OP it was a big fail since the beginning anyway.

;_;

Take pride in the fact for what you've done to America my friend. Don't let these memers try to change your otherwise.

Thanks to your people, America, Britain, Germany etc etc will never be 100% white again.

Lots of Sup Forumsacks will try to change this but once the dice is rolled it can't be stopped.

Just remember that they deserve this after enslaving your people for centuries.

You're fighting back by destroying their countries unity for ETERNITY. Thjs is your revenge. Make children with a qt white woman and fight back my negro friend.

You area a modern soldier. Your very existence in the West is an act of war and an insult.

my country failed twice, first time on 1789 but at least it was still great, it pass the point of no return on 1968 and became a crawling rotten corpse dying slowly, very slowly with pain.

But I like white people

>be american nigger
>never rebel
why son

fuck you, self-loathing cuck

Why

You have bought into memes so much that you hate yourself for your race. Take a break from Sup Forums and do some introspection.

fuck off!!!

if you have the wits to apologise then it's not your fault

Because those who did were shot.

Get a job and/or educated and don't commit crime. White people will be fine with you then.

Try to convince as many of your people to do the same. Just stop acting like niggers and we'll be fine.

>fell for the racism meme

It's not you, mexicunts, leftards shilling for globalist capitalism are.

And your ancestors were forced to move to America and libs made sure to encourage people and especially blacks to turn into degenerates raised by single moms.

for some reason i think of french women as being ugly

post your BBC

we're not good looking people, though less ugly than germs or anglos.

this desu

racism is a meme but so is globalism and multikulti.

all I want is a comfy, somewhat right-leaning country with an asston of civic nationalism. I would give no shits whether it's 0% or 100% white.

that's probably why I keep eyeing certain asian countries. that's probably as close as I'll get to muh dream. at least I have the college degrees to make immigration not a complete headache.