>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDYMytKVN7g
youtu.be/bI5yMnHyl8o
youtube.com/watch?v=yvDoLUe109c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Album of the fucking century

The Astonishing

You'll never be able to talk about that album on Sup Forums because of its name.

Not to mention it's R&B/soul and Sup Forums seems to come up awful bashful on that topic if it's not Frank Ocean, Jai Paul or Miguel.

Daz and Snoop - Cuzznz

...came out in 2015

WE

pretty much everybody hated it. better than Oshin, too.

also, I would like an entire album of Sky Ferreira impersonating Kim Gordon, please.

no, there are only a couple sources which list it as December 15th which would qualify for an extension anyway (e.g. D'Angelo) but the majority of sources including the copyright list it as 2016

>also, I would like an entire album of Sky Ferreira impersonating Kim Gordon, please.
Is that who sings on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mDYMytKVN7g

So similar to Sonic Youth and apparently its written, performed, and produced by some guy named Kurt Feldman, so I actually disqualified it when considering aoty contention.

Too Many Zooz - Subway Gawdz
Really cool jazz fusion. If you like brass or dance music you'll love this album. The only part that kills it for me is the features.
youtu.be/bI5yMnHyl8o

no, Sky sings "Blue Boredom"

youtube.com/watch?v=yvDoLUe109c

I'm a big Snoop fan and I thought that album sucked

well to be fair I'm not really a Snoop fan so maybe thats why I liked it so much. Although I was also a big fan of Bush last year.

holy shit 1:30 is like a literal impersonation

You don't think she's on Grant's Song as well? The voice sounds really similar. There could have been licensing issues preventing her credit since Kurt was so heavily involved with that song.

Harambe... :'(

>feat Kreayshawn
Uh oh...

yeah this album is fucking great. some of the best lyrics and theming I've ever heard

Party island is atrocious but honestly the first 4 tracks are worth it.
Pic related

Outstanding debut.