If there was no filth in India, would it be a paradise?

If there was no filth in India, would it be a paradise?

Is there was no crime in Brazil, would it be a paradise?

No because it would still have brown people.

No
No

Even so, I still wouldn't go, I all ready live in paradise

>no filth
+ a more active sterilization program

Fuck off. Brazil with no crime would be a very nice country.

>india
>good history
>cute grills
>mad landscapes
>good food
>hate muzzies

>brazil
>phenomenal girls
>amazingly inclusive for such a oppressive history
>alright food
>usually bro tier on Sup Forums (I hate you fuckers on Sup Forums tho)

really makes you think

Your population is just too large. If it dropped to 300 million or so, it'd be alright give or take some poo

>if a country was better would it be better?

this

pls stop

>pakistan nukes India
>takes a couple hundred million out
>india is in shambles for a while but then rises as a now legitimate superpower
Is this best case scenario?

Brazil with no crime (corruption included) would be the best country in the world.

>Ufanism, from the Portuguese "ufanismo", is a form of jingoism, jactancy, an excessive pride, a sense of boasting or self-vangloriation of a country, an excessive exaltation of its qualities, most of times because of misinformed patriotism. Ufanists generally exceed their compliments to the point of creating a distant view of reality. In the case of Brazil (and mainly of North Korea), ufanism is the attitude of the general population, or of certain groups, highlighting in an exaggerated form the potential and achievements of the country, its beauty and natural wealth, and the hospitality or qualities of its people -- minimizing or ignoring the problems, the poverty and the technological backwardness. The common use in Portuguese comes from the book "Porque Me Ufano do Meu PaĆ­s" ("Why I Am Proud Of My Country"), by Count Afonso Celso. The adjective "ufano" comes from Spanish and means a group boasting arrogantly to himself extraordinary merits.

That's my opinion faggot, deal with it.

Tbf the Brazilians here seem quite self hating. This term is apt for Indians though.

brazilian who hate themselves are vira-lata(mutt)

>self-hating-indian.jpg

India = superpower 2020.