What's wrong with America? Why do the worst try and get into politics?

What's wrong with America? Why do the worst try and get into politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Evan_McMullin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because politics does nothing but take away. Those that are smart and good enough to realize this go into actually advancing society, those dumb and good enough go into politics as pawns, while those that are smart and evil enough go into politics to control those pawns

check em

>Jill Stein
Lmao she's fucking irrelevant in this election. Why does she trigger you so much?

>ionizing radiation is fricking C00L jill, how could you be against it?

I guess she's the same type of person who opposes nuclear power in Australia.

very nice

check my 3

As someone who wants to vote next week this is just depressing. Hillary and Trump are both bad for different reasons. Gary Johnson can barely name a single world leader and doesn't know where Aleppo is. Now I learn that Jill Stein thinks wi-fi and cellphones ar a hazard to health. Who am I supposed to vote for?

she emits retard rays that damage our children

i'll damage ur dick when i snape it off in my muth kid

Nobody

twitter.com/Evan_McMullin

Also, if it took you this long to realize Stein isn't playing with a full deck, you are already a core component of her constituency.

>implying your vote matters

is it just me or is this a completely reasonable position?

>Evan "40 Year Old Virgin" McMullin

It's just you. Wifi isn't the type of radiation that can actually cause harm. The waves are too small. You need to look larger to X and gamma rays, which can sever DNA.

He's clean, and not deranged.
I can set the bar low this election, and still manage to find someone better than the GOP, Dems, Libertarians, and Greens are offering. Not that I think being unmarried is a serious issue.

>jews
>american

you say that, but she actually cites a study that suggests otherwise. plus her position isn't to outright ban wi-fi in schools or anything, just that more research should be conducted so we can learn as much as we can. how is this anything but highly responsible policy?

Don't see anything wrong with that answer.
At one point anyone who even suggested that cigarettes caused cancer were laughed out of the room and considered crackpots.

Because she has skepticism based on a single study. It's just as bad as anti vaccers who all tout the same fucking study which suggested there was a correlation to autism.

so what, we should just ignore studies that suggest potentially negative repercussions from things we previously thought to be harmless instead of conducting further studies?

Dude. It was a non peer reviewed paper on a shady website. Not every source is equal. And this

stein is genuinely victim of a smear campaign. this is like when people tried to paint her as anti-vaccine because she voiced skepticism about the role the fda (who collude with pharmaceutical companies that get wealthy off such procedures) had in their administration.

Bernie "Dinner Time" Sanders.

scientific american is a shady website? and where do you find the info that it wasn't peer-reviewed?

i don't get it, why all the opposition to further research? even if it seems likely there is no carcinogenic link, if there is some mild evidence to suggest otherwise aren't we better off doing more research so we can be sure? that seems to be stein's position, and i don't get how anyone can disapprove of it.

so can we accept now that every single one of us is a redditor?

Nice

>single world leader
A single world leader he admires. Also he spoke about Syria tons before so its not unfair to say he literally wasn't paying attention.

>Virgin Shaming
>In 2016
wow get with the times shit lord

Yes, content from Reddit makes it here very often. It is a site aggregator though. Its not really for discussion

>smart and evil
sounds good : ^ )

It's always hilarious when someone is scared of non-ionizing """""cancer-causing""""" radiation that is transmitted at frequencies well below those of visible light. It's not like you're standing next to a microwave running with the door open.