autism the edition

/asean/

BOO

Come on

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

I know how I want to die

I'm voting with my dick and it's choosing Hillary

Trump is overweight.
El chapo is overweight. Trump is taller, so reach advantage, but chapo is from the strees, so he'd probably win.

Haha can confirm

>injuns

Why is that friend?

>The First Lady is taller than me

What's considered womanlet?

middle school baseball tier sucking

>tfw you upvoted her once

Bet your ass Canadian women would love to get some of that big brown Mexican cock too
Can you even get high from it?

I'm taller than the first lady kys

>Microwaving as we speak
that's nice i never tried them but i have feeling they taste like freedumb
What the fuck did you just say about allah, you little swine? I'll have you know he graduated top of his class in the jihad seals, and he has been involved in numerous secret raids on the US and A, and he has over 911 confirmed kills. He is trained in kebab warfare and he's the top plane hijacker in the entire islamic armed forces. You are nothing to him but just another trade center. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this flat earth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to allah on the internet? Think again, infidel. As we speak allah is contacting his secret network of jihadists across the middle east and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the beheading, infidel. The beheading that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, zionist. Allah can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over 911 ways, and that's just with suicide bombs. Not only is allah extensively trained in suicide bomb combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of ISIS and he will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the US and A. If you could have known what holy islamic retribution your little haram comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you filthy infidel. Allah will shit planes all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, Chicano.

Trump doesn't look over 6 feet.

Always seemed 5'10

>big

If you ever get them, make sure to remember that the heat is tripled inside it and not to judge it's temperate by the outside

5'4 and below I think

You're a woman?

can femanons here tell me what its like to suck cock?
>don't speak to me if you are not in a traditional dress waiting for your bread winner at the kitchen bitch.

>Trump is taller than Clinton, who stands 5-feet, 5-inches tall. Trump stands 6-feet, 3 inches.Sep 26, 2016

She's a big girl.

why are they so tall

there are no female types on cum except jotolisco.

Does anyone think this guy is funny?

I think Jon Stewart just wanted someone who wouldn't out do him.

tall people are respected more.

Successful people breed with tall people.

Soon enough the world will be divided evenly between people over 6'2'' and people under 5'6''

They're not really that tall.

South Americans are just short due to injun jeans.

>Can you even get high from it?
no it gave me a headache

Russian genetics

And those in the middle? What happens to them?

Comedians never make me laugh.

i am not good with physics/microwaves/heat
i think i am going to fuck this up

>centrifugal force
my immersion in this anime about highschool girls fighting with their butts has been ruined

REALLY want a Mexican gf t b h

Don't see anything wrong with that answer.
At one point anyone who even suggested that cigarettes caused cancer were laughed out of the room and considered crackpots.

Is that even a girl?

I'm not memeing on you, it's very difficult to get them at the perfect heat and takes many years of motherly training to perfect the skill.

>Below 6'0"
>Tall

That's right, bb

this episode has everything

t. black man

I won't deny that people here are kind of short in average, but 1.80 (or 5'11) is too much for any girl

the first time ever i came here there was a girl reading stuff for you and posting them to voocaroo so don't bullshit me tyron

but new hotpockets have that metallic sleeve

because ab ki baar trump sarkaar

Sir that was a faggot.

The chemicals of the metallic sleeve will seep out once exposed to heat.

Enjoy your cancer, metallicfags.

Me neither, my humour tolerance is really high now I guess, thanks internet.

t. low test beta manlet

Haven't taken my contacts out in 4 months

The "girls on /cum/" meme was debunked

Idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y

>joto means gay

Oh

Cancer has never been this delicious.

Why do you say that?

sounds like a lot of hard work desu i didn't know you burgers had it that bad with hotpockets

i give up i will make pop corn instead at 5am in the morning just because i can

I need a non-conventional way of making money to live.

What should I do?

>Cancer has never been this delicious.

prostitution

rob an armored car

become a trap and offer to suck dicks on backpage

Thoughts on Elliot Rodgers?

2edgy4me

Go fishing

Just a feeling

Trade stocks on the computer all day. You won't be a millionaire but if you're smart about it you can make a living.

Create a workout program. Instead of 8 minute abs, make a 7 minute abs.

do médical tests at pharma labs
it's for science
yuk! dirty beaner

This. Why the fuck would you even watch normie """entertainment""" anymore when you have Sup Forums and youtube

best girl

You're not wrong

she's actually finnish tbqh

>Thoughts on Elliot Rodgers?

Sister was the classic half-asian slut

i'd believe you if you meant mongolian

This is actually interesting, thanks for the idea canada.

should have accepted 2D instead of pining for 3DPD

nope
he was such a failure he killed innocent people instead of the so called bitches that didnt want him. He was a dumbass with looks that could have go anyone if he wasnt such a tool

You're just slow u_u

laptop battery is 5% just wanted to teel you to go fuck yourselves. niggers.

not strong enough to defeat tits

but who is

What books would you recommend to learn how to be economically smart? I have 50k in shares of a healthcare company. I'm not totally dumb and I know some math and will only learn more math as I go through uni. How do I be smart as possible with the stocks?

yep

titty hypnosis is an illegal technique

wasnt fair

I used to know a guy who did this for a living, his entire day was sitting in front of the computer at home. Seems like a natural job for most of Sup Forums. :^)

because CO2 alone is bad to breath, also they were never laughed on, there were a lot of serious research made throughout the century, but the research has no value unless the subject is bring up into court.
On the other hand wifi operates in radio waves, which is a low energy meters wide specter that can't damage single cells, let alone ADN. There's absolutely no reasons to believe that radio wave can cause cancer. It's most likely to get cancer from being in touch with one of the many heavy metals inside your cellphone than getting it because of the telecommunication antena 100 meters away from you-

*shuts down*

RIP

I am slow yes but this does not quench my thirst for a Mexican gf

Plug the fucking charger in and keep shitposting here, what's so hard about that?

Are the Indians the new Cubs?