/grimes general/

last one got deleted for some reason, I don't have the pasta
have this beautiful song tho
youtube.com/watch?v=UfvTsCr04NM

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4wecga/the_outside_lands_full_set/
sidewalkhustle.com/live-music-grimes-born-gold-majical-cloudz-at-horseshoe-in-toronto/
strawpoll.me/10932794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this what persecution feels like?

WE'RE MARTYRS

the glass ceiling is real.

Nothings quite as comfy as listening to some Grimes in the early AM hours while eating a whole box of chocolates.

what do you hipsters feel about this?

I'm not so i'm fine with it

wtf i hate her now

I feel it's hypocritical to do white face in 2016 if you are yellow to begin with. Having said that blacked grimes is best grimes and I will gladly pay for pics if it's not with the hunnid year old nigga in the bottom left.

>Grimes Wants to Leave Music to Train for the UFC
WTF??? Please don't do this!

she mentioned before that she wants to get ripped

Don't worry, she's not going to do that.

Claire is such a stick tho! Her little body would be destroyed in the ring. I don't want her getting hurt
:(

it may become true

hope she gets fucking destroyed, and hopefully it's streamed
and she desists with all that nonsense, she's a walking stick

nah, she'll forget about it and go on about something else. its just a phase.

concept album about being UFC fighter when

I hope so... I wouldn't stand seeing her getting beated up

>when someone say grimes sucks

What are the chances grimes would like my tweet if I lose another 30 lbs for her using only part-time veganism?

>part-time veganism
what are you a wuss?

shes really not very good guys
you should move on with your lives

post picture of grimes with chinese dragon plox, it was in last thread but it was deleted and not archived.

No problem with that. She can do whatever she wants as long she's making awesome music.

;^)

Not a hipster, but the best thing about these pics? They all look more awkward than she does.

reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4wecga/the_outside_lands_full_set/

thanks she looks great in this.

indeed

would you a grims with your penis?

Delete this.

but would you?

does grims have a feminine pen15?

Get the fuck out of here faggot. Same to

She'll find a way to win

Does this grimes lad ever dress like an old lady? I sort of maybe have a thing for gender/age bending.

nice landing strip gran!

Someone post lewds of Grimes please

Where has that finger been?

>Rocky pls stop

That's the thing. If this was any other person we were talking about I wouldn't be taking this whole UFC thing seriously for even a second. However in the case of Grimes - whose superpower seems to be developing professional-level skills at the drop of a hat through sheer determination - I wouldn't count ANYTHING out at this point.

She did say that she's "obviously not gonna make it (to UFC)" but that she will train for it

I mean, shiet IDK

Older show review:

>Grimes took the stage for a little over an hour to a room of eager fans ready to dance. Accompanied by an interpretive dancer named Duffy that brought Twin Peaks eery imagery to mind, and was also flanked by members of Born Gold. Although Claire Boucher’s voice still showed signs of raspiness after cancelling last week’s show, she worked through missed high notes with adorable defiance, at times yelling fuck and stomping her feet in frustration.

>Dressed in an assortment of streetwear including an over sized Normal-brand army print zip up, a Creep t-shirt, a huge metallic green Hello Kitty necklace and a 90’s-style cream headband, Grimes’ energy and intensity captured the crowd almost immediately. She powered through her set despite sound issues from the venue and it became apparent that her talents extend far beyond her airy, high-pitched vocals as she mixed loops live, sampling from pre-recorded and live material, alternating between playing singles off her new album Visions, and lesser known tracks from previous material.

>Crowd favourites like “Oblivion” and “Genesis” prompted some serious dancing in the crowd, despite Toronto’s well-known propensity for lacking in enthusiasm at live shows. After a recent announcement that she had signed with record label 4AD, Grimes’ pint-size, girlish appearance, combined with a strong stage presence and impressive vocals spoke loudly to the Toronto audience that she’s here for the long haul.

sidewalkhustle.com/live-music-grimes-born-gold-majical-cloudz-at-horseshoe-in-toronto/

Wouldn't be her first rodeo...

Is there anything this bitch can't pretend to do?

Vote for Grimes:
strawpoll.me/10932794
strawpoll.me/10932794
strawpoll.me/10932794
strawpoll.me/10932794
strawpoll.me/10932794

One thing's for sure - it's gonna be very entertaining finding out.

>ufc training

is Claire ok?

>what do you hipsters feel about this?
>not hipsters answering

Hey - no one else was gonna answer (remember - hipsters don't like her anymore because Art Angels.)

wrong, hipsters still visit these threads

what is a hipster even

why not just enjoy what you enjoy

Perhaps, but it sure seems like they're posting less often (probably because of people like me having so much fun at their expense.)

Maybe she meant just training without actual fighting.

i bet all the waifufags are hipsters

normies finds it hard to appreciate her beauty

i want to see her go full boymode

Anybody feel like transcribing the relevant bits of that interview?

do you honestly not feel like listening to a 6-minute interview?

there's a difference between appreciating her beauty and being a disrespectful creep who sees her as an object of desire.

I love posting stuff like this in Grimes threads

some people get consumed by their idea of the person, this is /rose/ all over again
although I enjoyed Rose's videos and she seemed like a nice person, it's ultimately the creepy stalker types that drove her off the internet for good

she wants to become even more powerful
yes, it's ok

nice hat

its only for publicity :^)

once she does some training she'll go off the idea real quick, don't worry

how can you drove grimes away, if she is not even here.

also publicity is a big part of her career as for any pop musician.

can anybody attest to the quality of the merch on grimes' store?

thinking about getting the geidi primes print shirt.

guess who

some random qt

I watched her Outside Lands performance and I must say it was awesome. She's such a good performer, always captivating.

>mfw these threads are finally dying because sensible people stopped trying to argue with you fags, and now you have nothing to bump your threads
feels good desu
>inb4 'but you're bumping our thread right now'
have this one on the house fellas. i'll be swiftly departing now so as to prevent any further unnecessary bumps.

it not the post count that matters but the love we share

Wrong conclusions. It's Sunday, what did you expect? There's a bit of silence.

>have this one on the house fellas. i'll be swiftly departing now so as to prevent any further unnecessary bumps.
Don't worry, many others will keep bumping these threads. And even if they die we could easily make another one. Just few seconds needed.

>mfw Grimes threads don't die so quickly due to waifufags/trolls posting so much shit that people can have actual conversations in them.

This is actually a good thing. Some threads were filled with so much shit from waifufags/trolls posting that it was impossible do discuss anything and they reached the bump limit too fast.

maybe we should ixnay the readsthay. just for a few months, after we have new discussion material in the form of grimes videos.

these are the best threads on Sup Forums

hope she doesn't die soon, she seems like the type
at least she made it past 27

what's her best non-released song? realiti demo doesn't count
>pic totally unrelated

David

saturn princess :)

Fifteen Minutes To

+1
made me cry so much

I wasn't supposed to listen to her anymore after 'sold out', first time in 7 months I've put on visions and it still sounds great

Pretty sure she's the type that either dies horribly

can you imagine her being 50 years old? I can't

is grimes a classically trained ballerina musician?

She studied ballet for 11 years. That explain her moves on stage. As for music, she's making it more by instinct than through training.

I can't picture her as a 50 year old if that's what you mean.

proud of her

me neither

sad part is that her binge drinking, alcohol abuse in general and cigs will inevitably turn her into old hag.

her music is good but she seems like an autist

All great artists are a bit of autists. Random example: Aphex Twin.

isnt aphex twin an alt-med? Lol, i dont know whats worse, being a "unique" tumblrina who magically got popular or a serious alt-med making shitty bleeps and bloops

Actually Grimes is on par with AFX.

>who magically got popular
>magically
It was hard work and inspiration. Her music is legit great.

how come her music was nearly unknown until oblivion came out?

Sorry to say this but she sucked some jew dicks man :/

>Actually Grimes is on par with AFX.
jesus