/ummah/

We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

Allah mobilizes the Muslim nation of Turkey, and adds it to the European Union. That’s another 50 million Muslims. There will be 100 million Muslims in Europe. Albania, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. Bosnia, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. Fifty percent of its citizens are Muslims.

/Bîjî/

>Albania and Bosnia in the EU
But that wrong bud.

Did you convert recently or something? Did you finally get your /mena/ gf?

Albania or Bosnia aren;t in the EU.

Turkey will never be in the EU.

100 million muslims wouldn't be 50% of EU citizens,

Nice bait doe.

inshallah, Islam will dominate the west, they had lost the sense of god and denounced christianity, they should now accept the blessings of Allah.

Alhamdulillah. Masya'Allah.

>he didn't realise that every religion ever established in europe got dismantled by europeans
the sooner we get over this the better

I celebrate the death of secularist/atheist yurope

Allahu Akbar

Not this time.

Well then prepare for Europeans to chimp out once again, muslims don't read their history it seems. Last time Europeans chimped out, franks just carved their way in to Jerusalem and after that Spanish just pushed the moors out and chimped out in the Americas cause muh conquista.

Have fun chimping out strong and manly Europeans.

My sides are always in orbit when a sheltered euro goes about crusades especially one that had nothing to do with fighting muslims like a finn.

Nah I wasn't saying anything about anything. Just pointing out that invading force has ALWAYS been met with resistance. Yeah we finns were the ones being crusaded against at the times of crusades.

You are not truly christian anymore. It is what have been promised by God The Lord of the Sky and Heaven to destroy paganised Christians. Even the plants and animals will tell muslim the whereabouts of the enemy.

>the invading force
You really ARE an assburger.

protip: refugees are not showing up with swords

Kek, I'm not even a Christian you dipshit peenoise.

Well my main point is.

Have you been in Germany or France lately? I've been to quite a lot of countries(Finland as well) and as much as I think Finland is still proper I also think Germans of French are just women in mens clothing. I doubt they can do anything against their muslims.

Yeah, but they're neither refugees nor peaceful. What are they then? Here some people have molotowed few "refugee" centers down already.

Well germans and French lost their charms after ww2. Finns are still largely backwards racists who'd chimpout at the first sign of war.

>Yeah, but they're neither refugees nor peaceful
Says who? The bombings were mostly Zionist false flags. There was only anecdotal evidence of the supposed mass rapes.

>Here some people have molotowed few "refugee" centers down already.
sounds like violent european savages are really just projecting, muslims are peaceful

>Even the plants and animals will tell muslim the whereabouts of the enemy.
>"sssh hey champ, look up"
>[LOUD AIRSTRIKE BANG]

Well that's my point. There are still Finns who don't care more about skinny jeans and putting on a cosmetic primer to cover up their spots than being a proper man. But it's different in Sweden, Germany or France. They want to be left alone no matter the price, as long as they don't get raped or murdered they don't care, they got no "sacrum" sphere which they need to protect and preserve and which is a soul of their nation. It's over for them and it's not even a meme. A muslims could shit on a German/Swedish flag in the city center on the eyes of people and they wouldn't act.

>pe
No I mean here in Finland. The crimerates and the aggressive promotion of Islamic culture by islamics is a pretty sure sign. I'd smash any man to the wall who shows a quran in my face and tells it's the truth.

You are a dirty chink. Please go back to mainland. Souless being lanjiao taipien.

>Peaceful*

literally from what your telling me it sounds like it's finns who are being needlessly aggressive as fuck towards muslims, I have no reason to believe you, in fact I commend the muslims who are attempting (but will no doubt fail) to convert you subhumans to a superior culture

>Superior culture

Huehue. Says the chink who was playing with sticks and kissing the brits ass less than 100 years ago. We had the best education system in the world and one of the most wellbeing country in the world and this influx of crime by islamics is ruining everything, I have no respect for anyone who follows the sick teachings of some pedophilic bandit fomr the 600s. Cause and causation my dear idiot.

>Huehue. Says the chink who was playing with sticks and kissing the brits ass less than 100 years ago
>what is a proxy

also you know nothing about islam, or the prophet, kill yourself

you seem to enjoy poverty, fum
who are going to feed your sister's cibai when we're gone?

I don't need to know. I know he married to child and I know he was just a mindless bandit. I have my own culture my own western morals which don't support the subjugation of the woman which support free thinking and rights to anyone, where I don't have to bow to mecca every morning cause a some dirty old book tells me so. Fuck off you're the idiot here and the faster you realize it the faster I can get back to work.

>you know nothing about islam, or the prophet
neither do any muslims
>NO WE THE ISLAMEST

If a Christian would try to advertise Christianity in Saudi Arabia or UAE he'd get beheaded.

Getting your teeth kicked in for being a savage and getting murdered for trying to show someone your religion is a huge difference.

Also this, how many branches of the "right islam" are there? And how much do they shed blood for the right to call their Islam the "rightest"

yeesh get that fedora off your head

No, it's warm, you should know burger.

God give you Donetsk People Republic and you talk about fucking muslims

He's a bangladeshi who's infiltrated us. He probably doesn't even shart in the mart.

chink genocide soon, slit eye. There streets will be bathe with chinks blood once more. Keep pushing motherfucker

I'm converting within the year definitely

when you give an ape a gun, chance are they shot themselves in the foot.
goodluck, subhuman

>If a Christian would try to advertise Christianity in Saudi Arabia or UAE he'd get beheaded.

As he should be.

and it's the christian's fault for not beheading jews, atheists and secularists who call the shots in yurope now a days...isnt it?

All humans are apes, dumbass

I cheer for you inverted Poland because you're inverted Poland.

You go inverted Poland, you have my support.

Inshallah

>implying Muslims aren't their own worst enemy
>implying there haven't been major divisions within the ummah since before westerners came into contact with Islam

If Muslims were always doing it, then they wouldn't have become a nation of 1.6 Billion, in 1400 years, whereas Christianity has become on 2 billion in 2000 years!

always wondered when islam will take over asia.

they are going to be the biggest religion and saudis have enough money to build mosques and are still actively converting people.

>We united ans shieet

muslim math everyone

There's only like 4 shia nations technically 3 though. And one of them would rather just kill Armenians than Sunnis.

Still...

That's a shame. For all their crazy cultishness, I still like the Shia more than Sunni niggers.

Because shia is shit. You can marry women and divorce them in one day just because you wa to have sex. And they say that you could just jamak any prayer eventhough you need to either be travelling more than 2 marhalah or be so busy. Fuck them. They even drink alcohol.

What's wrong with it, those numbers aren't that far off, they're just rounded.

So they're practically more rational than sunnis? Alright go shia!

So you're saying that they'd actually be well-adjusted in western society? Cool, let's deport all the sunnis and let shia take their place. We can still claim diversity points :^)

Marrying and devorcing just because of sex is wrong. You have sex because of marriage and love not the other way around.

M8 shia can be relegious as fuck google najaf people or houthis

I think you are confusing irreligious Iranians with Shia Muslims in general.

>Shia
>Muslims

>western society
enjoy it while it last kaffir scum

Why destroy the only thing that keeps the world economy alive apart form china?

Those are Afghans, pretty sure Shia in Lebanon and Iran have it banned there.

No it's true they do have bad things in their sect, he is talking about زواج المتعة, and it exists, also they think tattoos are halal.
I don't hate Shia of course for me they are slightly misguided Muslims brothers, but some of the things they practise in their sect are just plain retarded. Specially latmiyyat...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_mut‘ah
This is obvious zina & prostitution

Is that really widespread among all Shia's though? I would assume that since a good portion of Iran is not as religious as the government wants them to be, they'd undergo these activities.

Fuck your shit religion. All nations that are Islamic caliphates turn into 3rd world shit holes, with the exception of UAE, which prioritizes money over religion anyway, and Oman, which has a good leader. The rest are garbage. You will never be stronger than first world Christian countries.

I'm not sure. There are no Shia in my country except for a few Iraqi & maybe Syrian immigrants. And I've never met any. All my Iraqi & Syrian friends are Sunni.

Who's we? Are you an Arab? Do you know any Arab women in Hong Kong?

shh just let it happen. We'll be gentle

Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia aren't that bad either, they even have a widespread obesity problem.There hasn't been an Islamic Caliphate for awhile

Am I late to the la ilaha muhammad rasool allah party?

You're not the OP? Damn, I thought you finally got the Arab women of your dreams

they're all oil leech countries though
expect them to go back to desert by 2050
i think places like malaysia or turkey will last longer

>sunni
>only the 4 major schools of Fiqh, and no mention of the dozens of others
>I-I understand Islam, here l-let me show you my cool diagram and shit
top kek

mashallah.
Entering bathroom with my left foot will sure please allah the creator of the universe

came here to post this +get your numbers right

Is it true ?

What's the yellow purple and blue shit? Someone explain the differences? Also explain sunni shia too. I know shias like to whip their backs and have another prophet or something.

>Sunni/Shia difference

Muhammad conquered a lot of land during his lifetime, he united the Arabian peninsula, thus when he died he needed someone to follow him up. His only son died in his infancy so that was no option.

What happened is that a council of prominent companions of Muhammad decided that Abu Bakr would become the heir of the Islamic empire, the so-called "Caliph" ruling over the "Caliphate". After him Umar, Uthman and finally Ali followed as Caliphs.

Sunnis are happy with this sequence of events. They believe that Abu Bakr is the very best among the Muslims (prophets not counted), followed by Umar, Uthman and Ali in that order, so the historical order agrees with their judgement of the people.

Shias however maintain that Ali should have been the first Caliph instead of Abu Bakr, because he was Muhammad's cousin and thus of "noble blood" so to say. They maintain that all Caliphs should have been relatives and/or descendants of Muhammad, whereas Sunnis only think that the Caliph should be of Muhammad's tribe (Quraysh), and even lost its value later on when the Ottomans (obviously completely unrelated to Muhammad) became the Caliphs.

This seems completely insignificant (Ali became Caliph later anyway, right?) but Shias also dislike/vilify people like Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Aisha (Muhammad's wife who fought against Ali in a later Civil War, the first Fitna). These people are very, very highly regarded by Sunnis so that's a point of conflict.

The purple thing (Ahmadiyya Islam) is kind of Islam's Mormonism. They are Muslims BUT they believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (who died about 100 years ago) is the Messiah, which is of course very silly when you considered he did nothing of note.

>Blue shit
My knowledge on Sufism is a bit iffy. In any case, Sufis are either Sunni or Shia (or neither), so they are not an Islamic school of thought. From what I have heard, you can basically describe it as Islamic Mysticism.

>Yellow

Ibadi Islam is another school of Islamic thought, like Sunni Islam and Shia Islam, except much smaller in scale. Oman is really the only country where Ibadi Islam is dominant.

The actual differences between Sunni Islam and Ibadi Islam are relatively minor (as compared to the differences between Sunni Islam and Shia Islam) and mostly theological, you can find a list of those differences on wikipedia.

Ibadi Muslims are usually more moderate than Sunnis and Shias, which is also reflected in Oman, which is very peaceful (they are the only Islamic country to have produced a grand total of 0 ISIS fighters).