Why don't you have a European gf Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a European gf Sup Forums?

I don't feel like I'm relationship material given that I have many secrets I like to keep about myself, and that a good relationship has little to no secrets.

this is actually true for me too, and I've been hanging out with some girls lately and it's getting really hard to keep from being asked stuff. The context always leads to something I don't want to indulge and me trying to not let it happen

She looks like a less attractive Justin Trudeau.

i dont think they like brown 5.6 feet tall native american males

I have a friend in Austria that says even chilangos are very popular there but I don't rely too much in rumours

They only want black and arab guys.

its all bullshit m8
you gotta be black or muslim to stand a chance with european girls

had a gf from Barcelona. honestly, it's overrated. she went home because she "needed to see the world". 5/10, still conflicted about it, buy American

I have an european bf instead (:

>European

so, a whore who fucks niggers and is a ''strong le independent womyn'' ?

no thanks.

>you will NEVER have a French gf

What kind of stuff are you guys hiding?
If it's just about being a virgin or something, you shouldn't be embarrassed by it.

because I'm idiot Jap
can't speak even English
every women look bored only when they talk with me

They're decent, but their gene pools getting noere and more diluted.

>They bought into the Sup Forums memes
Most of the muzzies get left with the runts who've been used a hundred times anyway. There are a few exceptions, but you exaggerate how many interracial couples there are here, I saw more when I visited the US.

I dont need 3D Pig Disgusting. She'll never make me truly happy.

>not having a Russian gf
What's your excuse?

I almost had a Dutch gf, but she moved back before I could make my move

listen to: Not speaking russian very good. Besides, russian woman may look hot af but they seek the typical, in german we say Holzrussen, means basic, conservative, hard working and not caring abt interlectual stuff man and I am nothing of these

You mean before she even witnessed your existence?

The same reason why I don't have any gf

I do desu.

This does not bother me.
Anglo 4 Lief

whoa

becouse some people are not from europe

Goddamn she is so ugly, just looks like fucking trudeau

i kissed a french girl once, mabe she was canadian but she spoke french to me. it was in the carnival in rio. I saw she was a gringa and i went for : parlei vou francais. my only french pick up line. and then i went for a kiss. it worked. i still dream about that moment. the problem was i could not keep a conversation in french.

cuz they are degenerate roasties with feministic values,plus i m ugly desu

spanish girls are shit and they can ruin your life

Isn't the first girl some cam whore?

The girls in the interracial couples aren't exactly gf material. One of my work mates has a nigger boyfriend and my God she is stupid. Then she grew a spine and kicked him out. Now she's a proud single mother of a mongrel boy.

Because all of them want the bbc

>Why don't you have a European gf Sup Forums?
Because my European wife would lose her shit.

because I'm a failure

I like Traps

Like that'll stop you from getting laid

Most girls fuck a ton of losers
Just go out and socialize more

Why don't you let Norwegian girls bully you?

They wouldn't want your skinless kransky

hello yames