Why do Americans hate this BASED state?

Why do Americans hate this BASED state?

jealous much?

Usually its just conservatives that don't like how liberal it is.

Muh mexicans

Everyone hates it. The people that live there are trash, they emigrate and undermine whatever society they cone into, and their accent is like nails down a chalkboard.

It's because of Californians that Americans are generally disliked

Best state.

No, that would be the dixie states that literally bring out national average for IQ down double digits.

Dixies don't emigrate

Because they judge us by the shitholes that are LA and San Francisco. California is unrivaled in natural beauty and economic production. Rest of the union is jealous.

>The people that live there are trash
how the fuck would you know, Percy?

Californians dont emigrate either.

We alredy live in the best state. If anything, everybody else comes here

because its most popular cities are expensive, toxic and full of chicanos

pretty much this

though the smugness doesnt help

Because only a very small part of it is actually populated by them.

I ve been to cali for a year at san diego, it was a great place, many nice people, also met a few fellow gays over there.

I miss it :(
Especially that 5k chocolate ice cream bucket for just 5$

>Commiefornia
>Highest GDP in the union
>Most populous state
>Cultural powerhouse through Hollywood, most foreigner's ideas of American come directly from here
>Driving innovation in the world through silicon valley, many of the USA's most successful companies started here
>Produces a shit ton of food and wine exported the world over

Any seppo that says he hates California is really saying he hates America.

Now if we could just remove all the illegals

They come right back, we do it all the time.

>Californians don't emigrate

Lol

San Francisco is shit.

Hands down no question about it. I get that people like the scenery and the ocean, but it has got to be the most overrated city in this state. From expensive cost of living to the homeless and crime problem, who would want to raise a family there. And quite frankly, the skyline only looks good with the ocean as a backdrop. The street level view is far from inspiring and aside from the real nice victorians, everything seems wrong to me. What does SF offer a regular family that anywhere else near the water cant. I don't hate SF I just hate the attitude of posters from there thinking their ish don't stink. If you have never been to Cali and want to vacation with family, SF is the least family friendly city in the state. You are better off anywhere else in California with your precious loved ones than SF. And they wonder why all their sports teams want to build a stadium elsewhere.

Idk

This post is comical as fuck to anyone who actually lives in LA because there has been a influx of Brits moving here.

Back to your village, you inbred son of a bitch.

There's been an influx of everyone moving here. I fucking hate the retarded city planners here.

Everything is zoned retardely and requires a bunch of parking that will just put more cars on the roads, and make it hard to developers to add more housing so the the market can't meet demand and it becomes super expensive.

I want texan bf

For locals like us, we know the good secret spots to park/eat/etc but it has been getting unbareably ridiculous when it comes to traffic.

What part of LA are you from?

>mfw im a Californian planning on moving to the UK

"labour? id that like Democrat?"

Why are Canadians subhuman libtards?

Not in LA proper, but I live in South OC. I grew up here.

Never liked living in the suburbs here, it's safe but it's pretty sterile and boring.

I'm studying HVAC right now but once I get a job and some money I want to get a condo in downtown Long Beach where they have some nice old buildings and much better walkability by SoCal standards.

>tfw used to commute to OC for work
Never again. Fuck the Orange Crush.
Hope it all works out for you brotha. Im on that same paper chase just as you are.

It's complicated but we aren't all libtards

Thanks, hope it works out for you too.

you all agreed to put a weed leaf on your flag

pretty sure you're all libtards