WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook...

>WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube blocked in Turkey AGAIN because of arrest of pro-Kurdish political party leaders being arrested
>BUT THEY DIDN'T BLOCK Sup Forums

Quick we must flood our turks with pro-Kurdish and anti-Erdogan propaganda and make them see the light. They're living under an oppressive government trying to warp their minds into total obedience and loyalty

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3966404/
youtube.com/watch?v=NPs1t0VZwAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucked up my first sentence please forgive

>WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube blocked
>something bad
kek

I was in Istanbul for a few days last year and I couldn't access Sup Forums there.

Turk bros. Help me to find a movie where there are 5 orphan sisters living with their grandmom and uncle. 2 of them get married, one commites suicide

dude we turkish people are born with anti-enlightenment genes. As a Turkish person I can tell you that. Fuck my life.

he is the new HITLER ... we should take care, NOW

as described in wikileaks, he makes over 10mrd $ per month .. this money with oil companies

they have the same face ... i still believe that he is hitlers son

Is it coming close to a revolution or all out civil war there?

i agree ... this guy should stopped before a new islamic war begins, maybe its more complicated fighting again the islamic state IS

It's the opposite. People are generally becoming more and more pro-Erdogan because of his shenanigans. His level of media influence is probably only outdone by North Korea

lol anzu is fucked

>It's the opposite. People are generally becoming more and more pro-Erdogan because of his shenanigans. His level of media influence is probably only outdone by North Korea

Id imagine only the dumbass neo-ottaman fascists and islamists are really happy with him.

The secularists and liberals are feeling the squeeze and despite the memes Turkey was for a long time the most "western" of the middle east.

if this guy takes more control, then we have a new islamic state there, very difficult to manage, not like in afganistan or irak ... he don't care about democracy, just takes the money .. there is a lot of money

he is sick ... he doesn't take care of anything
NO, money and masturbating, no vids available ?

imdb.com/title/tt3966404/

>"hitlerdoğan" would literally mean born hitler
doubles confirm

He is right. Erdogan has massive media power and that based coup-attempt gave him even more power. Since state of emergency is already declared a revolution doesn't seem possible. They could crush any attempt immediately. A second "gezi" will not happen. Probably it's going through a civil war or a full fascist islamic state. Or both.

Haha I personally know her. She is rich enough to save her ass.

How do you know her? Have you posted about this on int before?

Elaborate

>blocked youtube
Worse than bleach desu senpai.

nope but it's fun to watch all the hype going on about her

Neo-Ottoman Empire when

never. it's all about Russia and US now. Turkey doesn't even have to power to expand to middle-east. We're the first ones to get rekt when WWIII happens.

I can use the sites without proxy with no problems. They can't block for shit

what if you purchased Syria as a fixer-upper and kickstart your imperial ambitions

Can somebody explain to me, why Erdogan want to kill all Kurds? Arent they just another muslim clan from 99 other clans?

Why all the hate and looming genocide?
And isnt them like 30% of Turkey?
You can't genocide so much of your own population, can you?

Because they're a huge minority that are not willing to be assimilated. Most of them vote for AKP so it's totally fine by me that they die.

That sounds like another civil war and another refugees for Germany.

When will germany be renamed to Turkey2?

He doesn't want to genocide them, he's trying to suppress a Kurdish state from forming because it means Turkey would lose a lot of land.

>excuse me mr.erdogan, but I am a kurd, who's been butchering innocent people of Turkey since 1970's, cry about genocide as soon as I get retaliation, destroy everything in the southeastern region where kurds live and blame the government for it. btw the isis fighters are over there!

Fixed it for you.

>innocent people of Turkey

>they're a huge minority that are not willing to be assimilated
So let me get this straight, Turks are the foreigner invaders and conquerers, Kurds are a separate ethnic group that wishes for independence, and it's they that should assimilate?
Bitch, you make zero sense.

>innocent people of Turkey

Okay. We're sorry for killing these creatures. We'll send all of them to Europe since you fellas seem to like them a lot. ;D

It's not like your average Turk is desired in Europe either.

I have many turkish and kurdish friends, the live together in respect .. but the turkish leaders want make money and try to force turks against kurds
they already have over 48 billions $ in swiss banks and offshore companies ... in a few days it would be available on wikileaks

>Shithole: the Country
>3rd world monkey: the Thought Process

Goddamn it feels good to be a rich Westerner.

Who the fuck cares about Portugal? Even the Kurds avoid that shithole lmao.

>rich westerner
>hailing from funland, the minion of europe

lol kys

Who the fuck brought up Portugal to the discussion?
You seem to be wanting to avoid addressing the retarded shit you say.

No, you fail to understand. You don't want refugees ( or any foreigners in this case ) in your country but your government let them in. In Turkey, we don't want Kurds and our government exterminates them. kek, who's government is doing a better job? looool. So be a good Eurofag and don't interfere what men do in their own country. :P

The Kurdistan in Irak was a mistake?

ITT: People who thinks that their propaganda is true

You seem to be now wanting to compare Portugal gov to Turk gov. Again? Why are you running away from the topic? Address the retared shit you say.

In Turkey, you don't want Kurds, so you government exterminates them. In Kurdistan, they don't want Turks, so they kill those innocent turks that all they want is to support a government that wants to exterminate Kurds.

And that's the problem. Kurds don't want to be your country.

Talking to you faggots on this issue is like talking to a fucking gypsy on how they shouldn't act like a gypsy.

yakinda meclisi falanda kaparlar zaten aq bosu bosuna duruyor orda.

Are you fucking retarded? How the fuck am I running away from the topic? Kurds don't want to be in my country and we don't want to hand our land over to them like an average sissy European would do. They can fight and take it if they can. We will keep killing them until they either forget about independence or move to Iraqi Kurdistan, which Turkey fully supports and live there. There is no other option. Turks will kill for their lands, end of the fucking story. There is no Kurdistan in Turkey.

Killing a soldier is one thing but killing a fucking civilian, that's terrorism.

>t. TIDF shill

i agree .. nice post

shhhh let the real men talk.

They're like the least fucked up part of Iraq.

you're running from the topic because you keep bringing Portugal. That's why. Let me show you how retarded you were being, so you don't forget that you're retarded:

>Who the fuck cares about Portugal?
>You don't want refugees ( or any foreigners in this case ) in your country but your government let them in.
>who's government is doing a better job
Now that we cleared that up. let's move on.

It's not your land. You have less legitimacy to it than Kurds. It's a remnant of Ottoman Imperialism if you haven't noticed. I've said this once, and it seems I have to repeat myself: Turks are the invaders. Now if you want to justify the idea of Imperialism, you can't go on about "innocent Turks" or complain when Kurds do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals. Yes, they can fight and take it if they can. And whatever diplomaric moves they use to give them international support is also a valid strategy. So I don't understand why Turks get so chimpy about Kurds when Kurds try to answer Turkish imperialism.

Kurds have other options that those that Turkey are giving them. Namely arming themselves, gethering international support and killing how many Turks they can. You want to answer that by killing every Kurd you can. So don't bitch.

Not a civilian that supports the government that is opressing them.

As I seem to recall, Turkey has no problem wanting to incarcerate those who finance Terrorism, so why can't Kurds harm those who support the Turkish government?

Have you seen the pictures of Kurdish cities? Turks reduced them to piles of rubble and there is tons of pictures of Turk soldiers giving fascist grey wolves salute and antagonistic Turkish nationalist graffiti.

>kurdish cities
wow, fascist much?
how would you like it if I called Ankara a Turkish city or new york a Jewish city??????????????????
CITIES DONT HAVE NATIONALITIES

-not the same guy-
you are aware that kurds didn't live beyond Hakkari-Şırnak line before Selim I in what is now Turkey, right?
And they only became the majority outside of that line in the 20th century. At the end of WW1 their numbers were barely 1 million, and that probably included the now-iraqi-kurds that were Ottoman subjects formally.
kurds are as foreign as turks to the land, and also it is the turks who has the right of sword, so as far as "legitimacy" goes, turks certainly have more legitimacy in the land except in the mountains of hakkari. but we both know legitimacy means shit. as long as it is profitable for turkey to hold onto "kurdistan" and as long as the big guys dont side with kurds, kurds aint gonna get shit.
when the opposite happens, turks wont be able to do shit and just watch

>says "it's not like your average turk is desired in europe either"
>puzzles when someone talks about europe and his country in response to this retarded statement

Oh, my dear user, you're a delicate little flower aren't you? So by your mentality, the Iraqi must lend all of their land to the Assyrian people since they were there before and they have more "legitimacy". This ain't no fucking strategy game you stupid cunt. This is a real life, and no one can claim some land is theirs because they were living there before. The strong rule over the weak ones.

There are 12 to 22 Million Kurds living in Turkey. HDP ( the political wing of PKK, basically is Sinn Féin of the Kurdish independence movement ) only recieved 5 million votes in 2015 election. More than half of the Kurdish population don't really support the seperatist movement. They want to live under the Turkish flag. Those who we refer them as "Kurds" are those seperatist. First you must learn the situation here before commenting on what's a right step to do for my country or the Kurds.

Ignore him. I bet he wrote all that with his greasy fat fingers while munching on a cheeseburger.

I don't think Turks on 4chin fall for the erdogan meme.

>Toasting this bread as an Armenian
>Reading this thread as an Armenian
>Neither Turks nor Kurds should be sitting on our lands
>Just watch them kill each other over it

Don't hate Kurds or Turks(shocking, isn't it?) but let me phrase this in a way where you understand.

Siktir off our lands

we stand with REİS

So basically you're promoting terrorism on unarmed civilians because they happen to support a government who's rightfully struggling against a terrorist organization, which for your information is on the terrorist organization list in every single fucking country in Europe and the USA. Jesus fucking Christ.

>our lands
efso :D

I don't know where you got your sources, but I hope they don't come from the same people who sent Armenians on a merry go ride.

As far as your "right of the sword", I say it to you as well, if you want to justify imperialis, don't think there are "innocent Turks".
I don't know legitimacy means shit. It helps me make a decision over who is right or wrong. Maybe you want to forego legitimacy, but that's you.
And as long as Kurds can't get what they want through democracy, they are entitled to do whatever they want to achieve their goals. What Turks who support the Turkish government can't say, is that they are innocent.

Rip all that atatürk did for the kebabs.

Götveran :)

TANRI TÜRKÜ KORUSUN VE YÜCELTSIN
youtube.com/watch?v=NPs1t0VZwAY

>hate turks
>speak turkish
We cucked you good yarakyiyan
If you love your country so much why don't you go and live in armenia?

haha
you do really live in a 3rd world mentality
>This ain't no fucking strategy game you stupid cunt. This is a real life, and no one can claim some land is theirs because they were living there before. The strong rule over the weak ones.
FUCK that was edgy.
Yes, by my mentality any ethnic group should have the right to be represented and ruled by their ethnic group in their native lands if they so wish it. The fact that you think this concept is alien just show how fucking backwards and imperialistic you are.

As far as "it's not like your average turk is desired in europe either", I said it because you seem to think Kurds or Turks are different in Europe. It's not the case. You brought up sending Kurds to Europe thinking your average migrant is any better. I addressed it.

Your passive-agressiveness is endearing. Just like your belief of a transparent democratic system in Turkey. A gov. that blocks social media sites and effectively censors its population, is going to award any transparecy to Kurd democratic strength.

You not only are ignorant, but the very way you build your logic is flawed.

>move to Iraqi Kurdistan, which Turkey fully supports
except Turkish military is illegally occupying Iraqi territory and refuses to leave

why do you bring the discussion to "innocentness" of turkish people (who, mostly just want to go on with their lives btw)? I only corrected your mistake (hope it was a mistake, eh :D) about the history of kurds in turkey.

i am not gonna waste my precious shitpost time by finding the exact sources for this information but you can easily look up ottoman population counts and you can read about Selim I's rule to learn about the "exile and slaughter" of alevi turkmens and the placement of kurds in their places into southeast turkey.

and it's really funny how you think you can dodge information by implying relation to a completely different event that didn't happen ;^D

Let's me honest here and use the same weights and measures.

If a Terrorist organisation attacks Turkey, the Turkish government has every right to not only prosecute the active terrorists, but also their leaders and financers.

But if the Turkish government opresses the Kurds, it's not the right of the Kurds to hunt down those who support and finnance the Turkish government?

The Turkish Army has a garrison in Bashiqa, which is far away from the autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan, by the request of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi Kurds in order to train the Iraqi and Kurdish troops. TAF trained the Pesmerga, the official military of the Kurdistan.

If the Armenians were still there you wouldn't be having this Kurdish problem

Because your ancestors brutally genocided my people and took our lands and left us with nothing to profit off of. So we hustle our ass off in foreign countries to send money back to Armenia so those who are unable to leave, can atleast live in peace. I wouldn't expect you to understand, considering 2 posts back i said I don't hate Turks and you pulled that hate line out of your stretched asshole(stretched from the BIg Kurdish Cock you've been taking).

You are absolutely right about being cucked though. There is a group of Armenians that are cucked. They've been cucked for 100s of years. Some Mongols came over from the East and tried to convince them they are Asian.

Oh...now I remember...we have a name for these cucked Armenians.....Turks.

I'm just saying that a gov. that did events that didn't happen is not very credible...
I genuinely asked for the sources because Ottoman sources are biased, to say the least.
>what, Armenians? Never heard of them...
>what, Kurds? Never heard of them before...

>Because your ancestors brutally genocided my people

didn't happen

Neither did puberty for majority of Turks

The problem is no one is oppressing the Kurds. PKK destroys all the infrastructure, kidnaps and kills the doctors, teachers or the government workers there, steals ambulances and raids the very few remaining hospitals for medical supplies and as a result that region is literally fucked. Businessmen are scared to invest there because of those savages. The Kurdish population in Turkey state that they've had enough and they want this all to have an end. But appearently, the PKK are so obsessed with their "Marxist-Leninist state" dreams, they don't really care about the majority of the Kurds anymore. They only care about their interests. Majority of the Kurds don't want no seperation.

mustang

>didn't happen

You Turks need to realize the rest of the world won't think your a civilized country until you fucking admit what happened at least.

Every knows what happened, there is no denying without being a retard.

Damn! Good one Sevag. :^D

>pkk represents all kurds in turkey
Here's your problem. You can find more kurds who support erdoğan than kurds who support pkk
Armenians>kurds in my book because at least they have a real history
But armenian diaspora is extremely butthurt and insufferable ffs
If you go to a country, you assimilate to their culture. I don't see anything wrong with this. I wish you could stop with your MUH HERITAGE MUH GENOCIDE and accept you're an american now

And where do you get that information from?
Where do you live? Among Kurds? Genuinely asking here.
Because I don't like taking information from state controled media.
Your government is rotten. At least it's your government. Now imagine being governed by a rotten foreign government.

you can't admit a thing that you didn't commit. whole genocide concept invented 34 years after 1915's events anyway.

how so? so, by your logic, any population count the French state does is uncredible because they committed genocide in Algeria?
good to know, we can't trust half the world's states' population counts :D

I'm an ethnic Kurd from Sivas. My clan, Kocgiri, had a rebellion back in the early Republic era and after this incident, my great grandfather just abandoned his clan and moved to southern Turkish city, Mersin.

And as I've wrote in my previous post, there are 12 to 22 million Kurds living in Turkey and the political wing of the PKK managed to gather only 5 million votes back in 2015 elections.

not him: any turk who lives in a big city lives among kurds, your question is quite unnecessary.

and he is right btw, the kurdish nation is divided into two: one side is the idealist nationalists who want independence, and the other side who just wants to live their life and religion (the 3rd faction, the religious kurds (HÜDAPAR) can be considered part of the 2nd side, altho ideologically they differ)

You're mad at us because Ottoman Turks fucked us over and we won't stop till we get our justice? You're a hypocrite and you know it. You share enough blood with us to know that any Turk would do the same if you were in our shoes because we are both a proud people.

I'm Armenian-American. I was born there but live here as a citizen. I support both countries and embrace both sides. I love this country as much as Armenia.

thank fuck, it has been like three months since the last turkey habbening

4chan has been blocked in Turkey since 2009 I think

let's not be dishonest.

First you're confusing the present with the past. And secondly you're confusing French government with Turkish government.

France doing a population count is more easily believable because: France isn't controling Algeria anymore and is not in a armed conflict with Algerians and France doesn't benefit anything from miscounting their Algerian population (which they don't do, btw).

The Turkish government however was in a process of homogenizing the country, which therefore makes it biased towards the numbers of non-Turks in the areas. The Turkish government today is having problems with Kurds, so therefore it's convenient for them to be backed by their own sources.

That's why I'd rather have non Turkish and non-Kurdish sources. I mean, would you take Kurdish sources?

It's all over. You're late for the train.

>any Turk would do the same if you were in our shoes because we are both a proud people
that projection is unbelievable
i'm honestly impressed