What country is better to live in?

Canada.

America white states

mexico > turkey

My pick would be - hands down - Germany. Because you fall far softer here in case of unforeseen events.

Some say that the US offers the most chances for professionals, in terms of wages and available living space. But Germany grants you a far larger "starting package", we take more for granted here.

everything else

USA

both shit.

Belarus, of course

I am greek I don't care

USA

You literally can't fail, it's easy to become rich, and if you ever do become poor. We have the best security net in the developed world. You can love unemployed and you get welfare, SNAP, Medicaid, and many other perks. It's so easy to become rich here

T. Second generation immigrant family who's now upper middle class

Germany, but I'd stay in the countryside.

Americans are literally the laboratory rats of the NWO and you're also literally controlled by Jews in every imaginable way.

USA if you have money

Germany if you don't

What? Nice tinfoil hat

america best country germany are cuckoids

>USA
>We have the best security net in the developed world
それはエサです

What?

kek

It's true, if you are poor, you get $300 a month in SNAP, much more in welfare, Medicaid which pays for all Healthcare, you even get comcast Internet for only $5 a month if you are poor. America has so many benefits, it's impossible to be homeless u less you any responses too lazy to sign up.

It might be true that America has nice welfare but ours is much better. You get everything paid for if you have no job: apartment, insurances, Internet and basically anything you need for living + 450€ and 150€ for any child. I'm not saying I like this system as I'm not a poor welfare leech but it's certainly better than the american one.

Germany is on the path of degeneration, but it's not too late yet. More and more people wake up.
The USA already surpassed this by becoming a complete dystopia. No order at all. Black lives matter, Afro-Americans chimping out regulary, Trump vs. Clinton, all this nigger-music and cheap crap they're consuming and exporting, etc..

I hope the western world will wake up from this nightmare soon.

Yea, if I had it my way, I'd get rid of every welfare and food stamps.

If you want to have a business and the possibility to be rich, USA
If you want to have a comfy middle class life, Germany

I'd rather live here than anywhere else, as a child of immigrants, I know I could never be German or any other European, but here in America, I can be American and if I don't agree with some of the things my fellow Americans believe in, I can find many other people who believe in my views too. Black lives matter isn't a big problem as you make it, I myself am a part time member but I don't participate in rallies and if you don't like the music, listen to something else.

>complete dystopia
You actually fell for the memes.
Hilarious, my friend.
Try actually visiting some time, dum-dum.