Rec me more black metal like burzum pls

rec me more black metal like burzum pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfcDRi8Mq_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, fuck you...

>Ruins of Beverast - Rain Upon the Impure

That might do, but seriously, fuck you

Stop being a spoon-fed baby and explore the genre yourself.

Would need that as well

darkspace

inb4 14 years old boy

i am exploring! fuck! fuck you dad!

All the bands in the BlazeBirth Hall crew are all exactly black metal like Burzum. For better or worse.

Look up the band Isengard

A Blaze In The Northern Sky by Darkthrone\

De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas by Mayhem

proabably the 2 most essential black metal albums, check em out

youtube.com/watch?v=nfcDRi8Mq_c

Burzum is one of the most unique bands though. Although there are hundreds of bands that tried to replicate what he did on Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem, none of them have succeeded, but some came close.

Wigrid - Hoffnungstod is similar to the first two Burzum albums.

Weakling - Dead as Dreams has a similar atmosphere.

Paysage d'Hiver - s/t is the closest I've heard someone come to replicating Burzum the atmosphere Varg created.

"insert genre" is my life

spectral lore

Black metal is garbage

Fanisk - Noontide
Don't let the cover turn you off, definately some top-tier black metal with synths involved.

wrong season. you should be listening to death, thrash, and sludge metal, if you're listening to metal at all. ask again after october 15th and i'll serve you up some great reccs

how about doom

yeah for sure that's cool too. i just have strong associations between black metal and the fall/winter. it just feels wrong to listen to it in the summer.

but maybe my soul just isnt twisted enough yet

Certain albums and artists are great for the summer though. Striborg for example, makes suffocating and humid music, that mostly fits hot summer nights.

Also medieval black metal bands like summoning or Caladan Brood are pleasant to listen to during the summer.

gonna download all these now. i'm looking forward to being proven wrong!

Striborg has a huge discography which can seem intimidating at first. Embittered Darkness and Autumnal Melancholy are my favorite of his albums so that might be a good starting point. However, most of his albums sound similar, so picking up any of them would be fine.

I shalt become