Is it true that in Europe that heterosexual men drive VW beetles?

Is it true that in Europe that heterosexual men drive VW beetles?

In America this car is driven by women and homosexuals.

I have seen this car maybe 2 times in my life, it was 10 years ago

The last NEw Beatle I saw was maybe 3 years ago. They are very very few and yes they look like an homosexual car.

We said the exact same thing, it's weird.

>in Europe men drive

Just listen to yourself you dopey cunt.

I never see it on the road. But heterosexual men drive the VW Golf.

Now we have to ask why is this car so popular in US......

recently saw two guys in old beetle

I think there is a convertible version of this car with like 200HP, I woulnd't mind have.

You say this is for homosexuals but a nice looking convertible car is actually a pussy magnet in my experience.

I'd buy the convertible tbqh
no homo

Jose speaking the truth

>Not driving an old beetle

You are an Arab though, so your opinion doesn't count. Also I don't know how you will buy a car while you are a Palestinian, it already surprises me that you have a computer.

Jesus France, so much hate.

I wonder who is behind this post.jgp

t. mamdo from Mali

Pretty gay desu.

Only convertibles that doesn't make you gay here is like a BMW Z4 or a super car like a Ferarri.

european cars are so fucking gay no wonder their woman love the bbc

>Determining one's sexuality by the car he drives

Really makes you think

American women LOVE these cars. My mom had two of them just by herself.

If your country had these cars than it would be easier for you to know who to stone to death.

VW Beetles tend to have "Muh unique" -tax, which means you can buy something better for same amount money.

>"Muh unique" -tax,
say what again?

kek

That 2 cars have only 2 seat. You would be surprised how easier is picking up a random girl if she can come with her friend, and you are your mate do the classic 2 vs. 2.

You know nothing dude.

Why 2v2? Just fuck them both yourself.

I knew an American guy that took classic VW beetles and customised them. He had one with a Porsche engine that stuck out of the back and one that was a convertible he had chopped in half and then made longer.

He was straight

Only ever seen women drive it

>Buying the convertible version of the Z4
>Not choosing the superior Z4 Coupe

Wew

There are no heterosexual men in europe, you should already know my manly american friend.

Fuck off, don't bully palestine you fucking kike