Why do white Americans have the worst taste in music?

Why do white Americans have the worst taste in music?

New is better than old xD

Because they have support from other dumb white americans

t. Colored Yuro who has realized that he will never be able to enter the rap game because he isn't from the USA.

I bet you were the one who replied "kys"

cultural saturation leads to decline in quality as the medium is milked for profit and a sense of belonging to a scene funnels taste into socially approved and conformist directions

>white Americans

How do you know that?

I don't even like Bohemian Rhapsody and this still makes me mad.

when will superhero movies end

please

They'll end when they stop making money (which won't be for quite a while).

welcome to hell

it was fine when there was like, a trilogy of Batman or Superman movies every so often, but JESUS millennials fucked up film hard.

Eh, DC is done soon. MCU will be done in a few years.

Can superhero films just fucking die already?

What bugs me is how people will go to literally everyone of those and after every movie say how it was the best movie ever until the next one comes. As long as there are fat people to confide in superheros and the brainwashed average American this will never end.

>implying overblown hollywood action films aren't the pinnacle of post-modernism

C A S H C O W
A
S
H
C
O
W
FUCK NERD CULTURE FETISHIZATION

I'm hyped for Wolverine 3, that's it.

>being willing to subject yourself to infantile capeshit garbage EVER
This autism is exactly why the white race is on the brink of exinction

I can tell you pull ass all day long.

It's the anti-wronggeneration mentality where people jerk themselves off to shitty new music so they don't seem like a teen who just discovered Pink Floyd

Why are there so many fucking superhero movies being made
It's so fucking ridiculous
I hope normies get tired of this shit eventually

what do you think he spends all that time not watching X-men doing? that's right- pull ass.

I mean, I can't guarantee its hot ass but ass is ass and X-men is also ass so it all equals out

yeah they totally didn't make superhero movies before millenials were a thing

hey bub I literally acknowledged the 80s/90s Batman films and the even older Superman movies in the same sentence. The difference is they were sparse compared to the billion dollar MCU/DC movies every year, and they lead to more and more of the same with less money being put into different genres by studios.

Funny, because your flat high school-grade analysis of nondescript "cultural saturation" sure reads like conformist to me

it's not even about that, the superhero medium was already shit. the problem is that filmmakers have to turn to indie studios to put out anything of value now.

Universal would never distro a Videodrome now that Jurassic World and Fast & the Furious make 2983827839 billion dollars.