either way, see yourself out and never come back to my board again

Pretty accurate

Replace AM with something else though

>rustled dudebro jimmies

delicious

AM is too mainstream, replace it with an AnCo album

>mad angry testosterone injecting dudebros

>We all agree, right?
Uh, I don't really look at music as an identifying badge, I just try to interpret and enjoy the music

what on earth is a dudebro

why Good News

What is a dudebro

Is it like a Chad?

Pretty accurate. I'd put a Gorillaz album there too.

I never understood how dudebro was an insult. It seems like almost as big of an anti-insult as "normie".

Add Dinosaur Jr. and Arcade Fire.

Radiohead

synonym for beige generic boring middle of th ala

middle of the road*
fuck i forgot i pressed autopost when i was typing

>creating a false dichotomy because he's bum-blistered his dudebro taste got called out

LAFFIN

float on

Point me to where I said I liked anything in that picture.
Go on.

is tame impala dudedub or dudebro and what is dudebro

>hurr fallacies
Don't miss your liberal arts night school philosophy class you waste of oxygen

i don't like any of these, thank fuck

>STEM OR DIE fagit xd

how many meme names do we have now
roastie
thot
fuckboy
dudebro
chad
stacey
nu male

what else am I missing?

>tfw I'm beige boring and middle of the road
does this mean I have to die my hair pink or something to be unique?

it's "fuccboi"

>I'm not in STEM

>you need to study philosophy to know what a false dichotomy is

dudbros, i swear. surface level grasp of philosophy and music.

No wonder you're so insecure

take out pinkerton and yes... this is too accurate

But alt girls love Mac and Strokes and Pinkerton and Modest Mouse are essential nu male albums

Maybe so but your oneitis has surface level grasp on my dick and this thread was made out of your nu-male asspainedness
Go lift some weights, brainiac.

I feel like strokes and artic monkeys shouldn't be on this list

There definitely needs to be a kanye or chance album on there desu. Probably channel orange too I'd put over am and good news

>tfw is unironically my favourite album

arcade fire, although essential normie-core, are a bit too 'artsy' for dudebros. i cant see a dudebro enjoying them abruptly singing in french.

idk about dinosaur jr. they're not very popular anymore. maybe if this were the 90s.

Oh no I like 5/6 of these albums I guess I'm FUCKED guys oh no

>arcade fire
>artsy

holy fucking shit this is the audience rap music and pitchfork brought to Sup Forums

listen to some dark ambient to balance it out

i put 'artsy' in quotes for a reason

You wont do anything with your life with stem

Says who? The bartender with the women's studies degree?

I'm a dudebro I like all of those albums plus ariel pink,dean blunt and luc ferrari

yeah true alot of my bros like that trio also,
nah not true I'd consider radiohead too artsy

>The bartender with the women's studies degree?
did you think that was smart?

you'll be just as useless as that person that just got their womens study degree btw

that doesn't stop a few of those from being legit great albums tho

>mfw Civil Engineering degree and making a noticeable change in my community while this philosocuck bags my groceries

> tfw haven't even finished MSc in pharmacology and I'm getting 2-3 job offers a week
> tfw starting salary is 70+k on average
> tfw you will be living with your parents until you're 32, you finally realize listening to hip hop isn't activism and you've wasted your entire life shitposting about 'problematic' indie rock on Sup Forums

>mu is one person

its accurate but i would change Is This It though. Too many people like the album for it to count

Is this the only way you can validate your life choices?

>testosterone
>bad
holy shit this writes itself

Dude its 2016 toxic masculinity is out. Women like sensitive guys in touch with their emotions who lift social barriers rather than weights. I ride my fixie to the co op every morning to pick up some fresh gluten free tofu, craft beers, and organic beard serum and I look better than you roid monkeys.

>falling for weak bait

classic low iq dudebro move

Yeah it's just like another word for a chad

How's your wife's son doing?

Yeah this gtfo jocks.
We're the new generation of manhood.

I don't understand wearing music taste like a piece of jewelry, but I enjoy most (not AM) these albums alone. I don't share them with anyone I know, I just use them to fill my brain with dopamine. Is that okay?

The Strokes is good, the rest can be tossed in the trash.

frat boy douche
"hey brah you gonna catch the big game? dude frisbee lmao is that shit ralph boy" that kinda thing

No one talks like that. Did you watch a fucking movie about college and think it's really like that?

yea needs radiohead though

cuck

that's not a man that's a giant vagina

>all these assmad dudebros
GO AWAY

>dudebro
>a bad thing

agreed, they are such an eyesore.

fucking walking around my uni with their american eagle cargo shorts ,nike slides with socks while displaying their shitty taste in music on their shirt

when will it end

whats wrong with nike socks?

>complaining about cargo shorts
Hola Reddit

Dudebros are obnoxious
Masculinity != DUDE HAHA YOU SEE THAT GAME WOAH DUDE YEAH ROCK AND ROLL BUDDY

nike SLIDES with socks is repulsive.

they are fucking ugly and shouldn't be worn past the age of 18

ur ugly

Who associates these with dudebros? These are all pretty numale. we might have a different definition of dude bro, but the one I was taught and is commonly acepted in my area is that dudebro is synonymous with chad. These are not very chad albums. These are numale/feelsbad (wojak for you cancerous newfags) albums.

oh if you mean those kind of guys i can agree
guys who drink natty light and wear mall tier fits and play frisbee and listen to shit like jason aldean unironically

i bet you own a pair in camo

how do strokes fi t in then

i imagine any strokes fan being a flamboyant fuck

same mac demarco and modest mouse, wheezer is just classic average white teenager core, can really only see AM and Arctic monkeys being dudebro

sorry to break it to you, but some man actually work with their hands. you may not have known that since i'm sure you never have.

That's why it's "im not like the other dudebros"
They're dudebros/normies who want to seem alt/indie

yeah im sure you use all those pockets

I wear nike socks with my trainers because I lift :)

no one said anything about fucking nike socks.

im talking about sandals with socks

slides is another name for sandals

exactly this is more suburban "coolguy" teenage kid core
mac and modest mouse is the kinda shit skater kids who smoke all day listen to

i agree, strokes should be replaced with the black keys

mac demarco is literally rock music for dudebros lmao cmon it's all the same shit

dudebros smoke too dumbass

a dudebro would never like or appreciate any of these, or even pretend to, because they aren't about feeling or events that would be relatable to a dudebro. a dude broi would listen to these and go "wow this is fucking gay." and would only ever pretend to like them to get pussy. also, you need to seperate image/superficiality from music if you really love it as much as you profess to.

>implying some fat fuck carrying a messenger bag is a carpenter

90% of people who wear cargo shorts have no reason to and you fucking know it

no, but i need durable, cheap shorts that are going to get oily/dirty. there is nothing more cheaper and durable aside from jeans, but if you need shorts cargo is the way to go. and actually that extra layer of cloth has kept my thighs from being shreded more than once. when you are sweating your balls of covered in all types of shit you stop caring at least for the rest of the job. but you wouldn't know that would you?

90% isn't a hundred, so i guess there is some reason to wear them, huh?

yeah, they have a purpose, but that doesn't mean you should wear them.

Plus they look absolutely atrocious

see

>here is nothing more cheaper and durable aside from jeans
wrong, canvas shorts are just as durable and look way better than cargos

are your cargoes not made from canvas?

you can easily find canvas shorts without those ugly as shit pockets on the side you idiot

i know you can, but i fond them useful.

this board is terrible

I'm a supreme lord of the betas, about the furthest thing possible from a dudebro, and I like all 6 of those albums. Is This It in particular, that's my favorite album of all time.

So no, I don't agree. I'm living proof that you're wrong.

you're right, finance and law are also good

Is this how you're going to comfort yourselves when Tyrone is fucking your wives in 10 years' time?

I like how the middle row is very arguably the worst albums of both respective bands.
Also >Reee