This is one of, if not the best, albums of all time, so why is it never discussed on Sup Forums?

This is one of, if not the best, albums of all time, so why is it never discussed on Sup Forums?

Both premises are so wrong this cannot not be a troll thread.

PS work on your trolling skillz

>never discussed on Sup Forums

How is your first week?

not even the best PF album famo

Because it's 9gag core.

I think it's overrated. You can like it all you want, but for "a masterpiece", I could not care less.

>falling for bait

Serious answer here. probably because it IS an undisputed masterpiece. people come here to yell about why Death grips is amazing/horrible and shitpost potato ladies. Nobody can really talk bad about DSoTM, so there's no point.

Congratulations on the first decent reply

it has no mention of class struggle

Any Colour You Like is the greatest song ever written.

Seems like you used the wrong image, that isn't Wish You Were Here.

I almost spit out my drink

MONAY

Us and Them, you fucking bowlwhisper.

because everything's been said

Yet somehow people still talk about fucking Pet Sounds, which there wasn't even much to say about in the first place.

It's as discussed as much as 2001: A Space Odyssey is on Sup Forums, or the Iliad on /lit/, or Super Mario Bros. 1 on Sup Forums, or Looney Tunes on Sup Forums etc. etc.

Notice a pattern?

its a solid 7/10

*Sup Forums

Because:

A.) The album is already heralded as a great musical achievement, and there's really not much to discuss beyond that at this point.

B.) Sup Forums is full of pretentious hipsters that don't like music largely enjoyed outside of their own autistic circlejerk, regardless of actual quality.

>the Iliad on /lit/