Seriously: how can someone not like Nirvana?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee6xkwVucIE

SJW cuck frontman

Pol

who ever said they didn't have some pretty decent singles?

pot

they're pretty boring

You realise they're not as good as they're made out to be once you learn anything at all about Alt Rock or Grunge beyond the surface level of either.

POL
POT
POL
POT

he wasn't

>beyond the surface level of either.
I've never heard any underground grunge
Got any reccs???

only contrarians dislike nirvana

I think with Grunge even a lot of the bigger bands are better than Nirvana. I would say IMO that at the very least Mudhoney, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, The Screaming Trees, Mad Seasons and Temple of The Dog are better than them.

I much prefer the Aussie Grunge scene anyway.

>aussie grunge

Silverchair, Jebediah, You am I, ???

Yeah, those were class bands, but the scene was that expansive in the early 90s. More of a late 90s and early 00s thing.

No,I mean like The Scientists, Lubricated Goat, King Snake Roost etc.

>Breed

why would he write a song about black on white miscegenation

All of those bands were shit and aged horribly, mainly Alice in Chains.

FUCK Alice in Chains.

Despite living in the country for over 20 years, I feel I know next to nothing of Aussie music.

>still listen to khe sanh on australia day tho

Yeah!!

I think they're aight, nothing special and I sure as fuck don't get why they're as popular as they are, but not bad.

Anyone who doesn't like The Beatles, Metallica, or Nirvana is a faggot.

i knew a guy who genuinely thought he was saying "hot cold" at that part lol

4 chord pop rock , pretty much blink182 before blink 182

truth

Kurt Cobain hated Nirvana

>thinking soundgarden and alice in chains are better than nirvana

relistened to In Utero and just try to defend that absolutely shit opinion again

Nirvana > Soundgarden at their best > the rest of the original Sub Pop scene in Seattle (Green River, Mother Love Bone, Scratch Acid, Mudhoney, Wipers, etc) > Alice In Chains > Soundgarden the rest of the time > Pearl Jam > All of the actual manufactured "grunge" music (Collective Soul, Bush, Silverchair, etc)

This is objective.