60%

>60%

Other urls found in this thread:

telam.com.ar/notas/201411/85152-la-camara-baja-aprobo-el-proyecto-que-instaura-el-dia-de-la-identidad-villera.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323559/
scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2008/03/07/genetics-the-mythbuster-the-ca/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHSdxBef6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but that 60% is still the largest white population in the world they have an entire population of 330 million so like 180 million of those people are white.

>6
>0
>%

Won't be getting any (you)s from me Hans

Ops don't get yous

It took us five decades to drop from 87% to 62% but it will take you just one. Suck it loser

It's actually 55%

>tfw you realize my nigger meme country is whiter than the US

average ''''''''''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''''' argentine

It's already at 56%.

America white minority by Christmas 2016

>when you realize how many of the """white""" americans in those statistics are just self hating tacos

Wait I thought it was much more black people than hispanic people

seriously, I feel bad about you.
This white America, the culture that is depicted by American movies from the 60s, soon enough, it will be all gone

Thank the mainstream media, advertising and Hollywood for that.

I hate this country.

Pls go back to Sup Forums.

And Brazil comes third, behind Russia and ahead of any and all European/Anglo countries in the world. Doesn't mean Brazil is white, we're miscigenated and so is the United States.

US isn't miscgenated. Yet.

THIS Blacks are over represented as fuck in media. Also the reason you don't see as many hispanics in media is memes aside they do actually integrate into mainstream culture, blacks were boycotting the very same oscars in which a Mexican won best director because according to them there weren't enough peoples of "color"

I see tons of white people especially at trump rallies a lot of blonde haired blue eyes I mean it might happen in the future but for now the whites in the u.s. are still white

How did people know op was talking about white population in the us? Are you all connected via some sort of telepathy networks?

Yes, everyone knows Trump rallies are representative as fuck

IIRC blacks are both nominated and win more frequently than any other race in movie and music awards.

Hello African American here

Stop bullying white Americans please

fuck off proxyfag

top kek

And my country is 99.1% yellow. Suck it cucks

die

He's not wrong tho

telam.com.ar/notas/201411/85152-la-camara-baja-aprobo-el-proyecto-que-instaura-el-dia-de-la-identidad-villera.html

I'm reporting you to Merkel.

>He's not wrong tho
how many times have you been here?

>el día de la identidad villera
hacer apología de la delincuencia, la vagancia y de lo más bajo que puede haber en una sociedad definitivamente nos hace negros por dentro más que por el color de piel

Why ;-;

I was being nice you assshole :(

>check the date
>2014

now everything makes sense, that's the legacy of kirchnerism of course, promoving the thief culture

OP is Merkel

Why are you posting Sup Forums tier shit on here?

Has it ever occurred to you that not only Sup Forums hates having your stinky brownskinned savages mucking about the country, refusing to integrate, and turning it into a giant shithole ghetto?

>UNDER 60%

>30% beaner
>still don't celebrate Easter

There is a proven correlation in between socio-economic status and European admixture in Latin America, most people in Argentina are not wealthy and judging by urban upper middle classes is ridiculous, unless you can point to statistically significant numbers of poor whites in Argentina the case for you being a "white" country appears to be a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

Finally the US will destroy itself and Italy will become the new world power.

Wait, what? Americans don't celebrate Easter?

Italy is the european Mexico

Why isn't the USA part of Latin America?

France is Europe's Cameroon.

>What is logic

Well, you're italian after all.

yes
as a community, we should make our best efforts to try and understand why such a Christian nation misses such an important celebration

we figured that the only way to understand why is to constantly ask Americans why they don't celebrate Easter
thanks for your collaboration

This.
I don't get it firstly.
ITT: bunch of racist fedoras

AMERICANS DON'T CELEBRATE EASTER. WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

>Well, you're italian after all.
akhmed plz

>Português
Kek. Good post, cobba

>Total 955,032 481,074 473,958
that's not most of the argentine population
> most Argentinians are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry
I wonder based on what studies, I don't remember any genetic dna test, also the last government was pseudo-leftie and populist, so I wouldn't be surprised if they drawn these numbers (like they did qith every other number)

>and judging by urban upper middle classes is ridiculous
they're the real Argentines (middle and upper class), villeros are always a mix between argie mestizos and bolivian/peruvians
overall we're not a white country, but we're less amerindian than other latin americans, the argentine was always too racist and contemptuous towards indios to racemix that much

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/

That's a lot of people to kill during the next reich.

You mean Caliphate

Holy shit.

>his country is under 99% white
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

based polan, tell us your secrets

Daily reminder that American Census is based on pic related, therefore not related with the race.

>40%

1. Be European
2. Have a much richer neighbor who also pays islamic immigrants to come and commit crimes there
3. Stay white

Seriously man, you're unironically arguing that unlike every single other country in the world the working class is a minority in Argentina?

As for those numbers there's links to the studies in there, eg

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323559/

Those are numbers similar to Mexico and Chile, but even by the most generous estimates

scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2008/03/07/genetics-the-mythbuster-the-ca/

You get similar numbers to Colombia

This is from genetic studies, not self identification. The shame does not lie in holding some degree of Amerindian heritage but in hiding it as if it was bad, your cultural roots are at any rate in mestizo identity, tango has African roots even, and whether only "castizos" you certainly don't look the same as even Southern Europeans as a whole. This whole denial thing just looks bad.

and another day apsses with the greasy italian passing false information. for who? for what?

for (you)

Why is America not considered a Latino American country?? After all if Uruguay is considered one then I don't see why America couldn't. After all like 40% of their population already can speak Spanish

mmmh...the resurrection of our lord and savior perhaps?

Live Argentina alone. They're Nordic and European. No such thing as Native American ancestors.

> the working class is a minority in Argentina?
that's what you don't understand, villeros aren't working class, I'm not even memeing here
they're thieves and sluts having kids since they're 12 living from welfare, all villeros are poor, but not all the poor are villeros

and before you continue with statitics and numbers, stop wanting to teach me about my country, I live here and I know it better than you

>40% of the population speaks Spanish
:^)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHSdxBef6g

Fair enough but you do have to acknowledge that when you argue you're "whiter" than other Latin American nations you're also teaching others about their countries

well, I'm based on foreigners opinions but you're right, that might sound bad

California is :333

Oh look is that triggered indio miexicANO from the other thread. The one who insists that illegal bolivians and peruvians should be counted as argentinians just because they are living here.

Sorry manito, must suck living in a 99% indio country and believing everywhere else is the same.

its always the same butthurt mexican stop replying to him

Kek well, it's true, the majority of the sons of immigrants can't into Spanish I've seen, which is a good thing, I guess.

You are right meu amigo.

No, in fact I'm a different one judging from it was you people who got this thread derailed from being about Muricans, we just like providing the noose to people willing to hang themselves.

wew

>I wonder based on what studies
It is a study done in Mendoza IIRC, or some of those mestizo provinces of the North. It was always cited by some americuck on Sup Forums who is probably indio himself.

If there is another one I don't know. They always quoted that study alone.

Typical amerimongrel behaviour

you're an American on vacation
no Aussie would defend Amerikka
DISGUSTING

can you really trust those?

Because it is an african country, you racist shitlord

kek look how hard this beanernog is working to deflect attention holy shit lmao

What the fuck

so if these are "white" Americans what percentage of the US actually is white?

Jesus, these half-breeds creep me the fuck out. Look at them, half of them do have clearly European facial structure and features but then nignog skin has been plastered over, it looks so fucked up.

Its like the predalien

>Triggered

73% according to stats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans

its your future

Pretty sure I was already born, m8, kinda hard to change your genetics after that...

i mean europe and sweden

>73% according to stats

>73% of the population is descdant from native Europeans
>55% is non-Hispanic white

yes they do

t. former OP

>spain is not in europe

Hispanic just means you speak Spanish. Spain is in Europe