why do niggers have so big and ugly lips
why can't niggers grow long and straight hair
why are niggers such manlets
why are niggers so uneducated barbarians
why are niggers so smelly
why niggers are so loud in public
why niggers steal bikes
why is your father in jail

I'm Asian. We have the best food in the world.

>white people suck at cooking

Wtf are you talking about . The greatest and most awarded chefs in the world are white men.

>awards
>chefs

>meaning shit

Ah yes some magazine gave your overpriced restaurant 5 stars because the presentation was Instagram worthy.

i dont get it

white people invented thanksgiving

and literally ALL of "african american" food comes form european cuisine and not africa.

What are you talking about?
Frehch and Italian food are some of the most celebrated foods in the world.

white privilege

Remember: italians are not white :^)

>Italian
>White

>presentation was Instagram worthy

I don't think you comprehend how hard it is to gain a michelin star

Can some1 explain to me this dumb meme? How are italians not white?

Dogs aren't food

Mediterraneans aren't white. Also moor blood.

oh fuck the meeeeeeeeeeeemes

Deep frying everything and serving it with rice/noodles doesn't count as proper cuisine, Chang Long.

>Can some1 explain to me this dumb meme? How are italians not white?

They're swarthy manlets, they're usually arabic looking, africa begin at the Loire river

t. white boi that gets sick from sashimi

>Can some1 explain to me this dumb meme?
Nobody is white according to Sup Forums.

Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians and Southern French are Moors. Balkanites are Turks. Russians are Mongols (and, by extension, so are all Eastern and Central Europeans), Finns are also Mongols, Brits and Irishmen are genetically Celtic and therefore are not white, etc.

t. white boy pretending to be non white

>t. gook enjoying his infected chicken fried in gutter oil

that looks good

Who created those ratings?
White people. It's not impressive to pat yourself on the back.

>Nobody is white according to Sup Forums

or Sup Forums and it's spreading into real life , meanwhile africans from coal-black to almost-arab looking are all the same race... and we're wondering why the white race is going extinct

shut the fuck up you chink cunt.

Funny you would bring up sashimi, which is really a perfect example of just how little gastronomical variety there is in Eastern Asian cuisines.

>or Sup Forums
No, it's been an Sup Forums meme for years and years. Pretty much for as long as Sup Forums has existed, actually.

>and it's spreading into real life
I really don't think anybody IRL would say that Italians and Iberians aren't white.

Well, and Sup Forums has always called Sup Forums a non-white board.

>Sup Forums has always called Sup Forums a non-white board.
With good reason

Sup Forums is mostly Amerifats, who simply don't count as white. The second biggest group there is unironically kebabs who are attracted to that cesspool by its anti-jewish views, and kebabs obviously aren't white either.

>Why do white people suck at cooking?

They don't.

Why do American negroes think forgotten European vegetables and Southern US cuisine are 'African' in any way, shape or form? I've seriously seen cunts online saying white people eating kale is 'cultural appropriation'...

Also, post European cuisine.

As an Italian I can confirm this.

>pic related is me

>Ah yes some magazine gave your overpriced restaurant 5 stars because the presentation was Instagram worthy.

>This is what Americanos unironically think

Lmayo.

>Can some1 explain to me this dumb meme? How are italians not white?

Many of them have brown skins.. People from Northern Europe tend to not call people with brown skins 'white'.. We call them brown, tanned or 'tinted'. Not 'blank', as we call ourselves.

>Nobody is white according to Sup Forums.

More like the North American definition of 'white' has fuck all to do with the cultural realities of Europe...

Why does ethnic food always have a ton of chillis and spices?

>ethnic food

What the FUCK does that even mean? I've heard Brits and Yanks use that term before.. Everybody's got an ethnicity, but since when can food be 'ethnic' or (apparantly) not-ethnic?

>ton of chillis and spices
Because it tastes good m8..
>pic related, real traditional Dutch spicy food

To disguise the taste of rotting meat

>Why do American negroes think forgotten European vegetables and Southern US cuisine are 'African' in any way, shape or form?
I also wonder about this

When you look at a dish like gumbo for example, the only element which is even slightly African is the rice. But even that, the only African contribution was bringing it over to Louisiana and cultivating it as slaves. It was white people who actually created the dishes with it, and pretty much every single other ingredient involved in gumbo is a contribution of French, Spanish and German cuisines (and very indirectly of aboriginal american cuisines because of the use of ingredients such as cayenne peppers).

>What the FUCK does that even mean?

Thank you, this shitty expression gets on my nerves too.

why can't nonwhites drink milk?
it's the nectar of gods

>pic related
Kale done the traditional Dutch way.. Mashed with potatoes, served with bacon bits and smoked sausage.

The only thing missing are some pickles.. Personally I don't mind it if it's a bit more green either (more kale, less potato). Note the puddle of gravy.. Very traditional.

Post more :33

If it helps I despise the term too. But in Anglo countries it's usually seen as our culture is the default so everything else is different. We are the default so being non white or non British is "ethnic".

I love spices but don't get the hot food meme. Like the kind where it's not about the taste but about how much it burns your mouth, it's silly.

t. brain eaten by parasites

what, like french food?

>putting meat and sausages in one soup bowl

>if our race cooks rotten meat then everyone else probably does!

>But in Anglo countries it's usually seen as our culture is the default so everything else is different. We are the default so being non white or non British is "ethnic".

Which is retarded, because saying 'ethnic' food when you consider British/Anglo to be the main thing would actually imply you're talking about chip butties or bangers & mash or something.. Wouldn't foreign food be non-ethnic in that case?

>Like the kind where it's not about the taste but about how much it burns your mouth, it's silly.

It's really mostly got to do with tolerance and what you're used to.. I remember some of my friends would consider my mom's fried rice, or even pasta sauce (!!) super spicy, even though we were fine. If you never eat spices, a teaspoon of chili paste seems like quite a bit, but you build up a tolerance fairly quickly..

There are some meme-tier hot foods, especially in the US, but that's usually just about 'food challenges' and eating contests and other deplorable yank-shit. "I bet you can't eat X,Y or Z" type shit.

It's the best, nicest, richest and most haram (2 or 3 types of pork usually..) soup you'll ever eat in winter m80..
>pic
Also often traditionally served when there's enough ice on the canals to ice-skate.. (an increasingly rare treat in this country..)

>The greatest and most awarded chefs in the world are white men

I know there are that danish restaurant but that's all.

It's probably because the politically correct term in the early 2000s was "ethnic minority" which led people to believe ethnic just meant black/brown. Same way to talk about native people, most just assume you mean abbos, native Americans and the like. As if it couldn't possibly apply to whites, especially us boring, bland standards.
Ethnic = Brown
Because only foreigners get to have a culture/ethnic identity otherwise it's racist.

I love stuff like paprika, cumin, tumeric, cayenne pepper. But even going to like, Nandos I'd opt for the mild sauce flavoured with like lime rather than the meme option of something that is just hot for no reason and with little taste.

Spicy traditions in countries like India had to do with food poisoning. The climate promotes bacteria, extreme spices kill the bacteria, same thing with the citrus in ceviche et al

>mfw the blander a nation's cuisine is the less that nation has historically been exposed to famines

Ask your grandpa what his recipe for treebark soup is Zhong Chou

>all the idiots falling for 2 year old bait

sad

>americans don't spell Poos In Loos and Natives differently.
>they are both Indian

Take off your proxy, cocksucker.

I'm shocked that a fellow Canadian would be this ignorant about Chinese food. You're just as retarded as the Eurofags who think American cuisine is just hamburgers and hot dogs.

I draw a distinction between spicy foot and hot food. Because not every spice is hot, even though they all add taste.

We have the same distinction, but we use "seasoned" instead of spicy to refer to a dish that includes many spices, spicy food exclusively means hot here, and the rarely used word "spiced" refers almost exclusively to beverages or pastries.

It's not necessarily white people, it's mainly just people who didn't learn a cooking tradition or cooking skills from their family, combined with the fact that alot of traditional Yuro food isn't very spicy to begin with. Another element is people who never had to improvise with few ingredients, and who buy alot of prepackaged food or just follow recipes. Water down some already non-spicy Yuro food with an American as the cook who never learned how to improvise and buys pre-chopped carrots and whose tastebuds are broken from drinking soda and eating shittons of white bread and high sodium snacks every day and you get OP pic.

Making 4 or 5 basic ingredients taste good in times of poverty and scarcity + spice + hundreds of years to perfect the combinations and to develop food preservation techniques with no refrigeration = the cuisines of the world. If you recognize this then all food around the world seems pretty similar and follows similar basic principles which you can use knowledge of to cook food that will taste good to almost anyone.

t. white person who thinks their cooking is decent

Maybe he's from actual Canada. The only Chinese food we have here is msg laden, syrupy, shit poured over rice or noodles.

Italian american aren't real italian

He certainly and unfortunately looks Italian

>milk
>the nectar of gods
pajeet please

>mr. aryan refuses to drink literal aryan drink

Literally the most aryan drink.

lol

was joking desu,
also
>mr. aryan
i wish
anyway, you got any spurdos? :DD

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

PROTESTANTS OUT

scandinavian chefs in general are very good

>The Bocuse d'Or (the Concours mondial de la cuisine, World Cooking Contest) is a biennial world chef championship. Named for the chef Paul Bocuse, the event takes place during two days near the end of January in Lyon, France at the SIRHA International Hotel, Catering and Food Trade Exhibition, and is one of the world's most prestigious cooking competitions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocuse_d'Or

this confuses and enrages the non-whites

fug :DDDDDD

surprised a mexican didn't show up

That's how it's done all along the North sea shore. I love kale with sausage.

Y u ask dis :'( now dey buly us

And European. In the middle ages the purpose of abundant use of spices was to kill the original taste and make edible that piece of meat that has been hanging there for days.

>asian food
>good
Kill yourself, Mai Meng.

>that piece of salo
Are you hohols in disguise?

alri on bus to centre of the 0161

>world
>peace

did you grow up without a father

asian food is fucking gross