What are you going to do with your Russian(s) after you capture one in the upcoming war with Russia...

What are you going to do with your Russian(s) after you capture one in the upcoming war with Russia, as we'll liberate their countryside?

Me I'll get a cute sissy and treat xer with dog hormones to turn him into my doggie doggo meido :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0pmV7GoTjc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds hot, I wish someone did that to me

>upcoming war with us
>without using nukes from both sides and including allies, turning the entire planet into trash
What an optimism, lol

You do realize that the end result of any war with the west and Russia is the destruction of your armies in Germany when we nuke it

>he doesnt realize that end of the war is going to be the end for ~55-65 percent of the human population

Just your cousins and the Turks in Germany

>implying that only Russia is going to join the helltrain

I recognize that doujin

I'm sorry some of your mongol and muslim overlords will be commanding you on the front lines

We will invade with cargo ships full of troops into usa when 10% of our army will deal with Europe

>sodomise a Russian
>get AIDS
>die

All we have to do is take out the Tug boat you guys use and your army will be stranded

>like we're going to use regular army instead of nuking

>Implying those cargo ships won't get BTFO by the US Navy before they even get halfway there
That's some optimism.

You couldn't even deal with chechnya that has a population less than 1 million

We all know the Russian plan is to take as much as possible and then hold it. Our plan is to evacuate all the good yuros then let you guys wonder into New Turkey and nuke it

>implying the Navy can do anything
It's just there to look good lmao

I will rek your pathetic country single handedly

bunch of drunken retards

> t. bunch of drunken retards
fixed, m8

Its war, baby. Nuclear one. No one wins. Nobody's going to hold a territory if things are going to become THAT serious. Nobody's going to evacuate dead corpses.

btfo

No the corpses that will be there are Russian and Muslim corpses. I'm telling you that's been the plan for 60 years. And Russia hasn't changed theirs in 60 years as well

>55-65 percent of the human population
more like 95%

better luck for us next life
youtube.com/watch?v=u0pmV7GoTjc

A counterforce attack wouldn't kill as many people as you would think and counterforce has been the plan since at least the 70's

>still being this retarded and giving a fuck about the rest of the world

>He thinks Russia stands a chance

>inb4 usa talks about nuking it's allies
>inb4 70's plan talked bout nuking Poland
>don't worry goyim, we will program the nukes not to kill you, only bad ruskies
I feel much better now, than you greatest ally

Why would we nuke Poland?

>more like 95%
65% only by nuclear strikes. But, of course, both of sides are about to use bacterial shit, the remaining of infantry and classical weaponry.
>STILL only Russia, not mentioning Chinks, Indians, and rest of our allies
gif related

>mr chang wanting to throw away the economic power of china by warring with the US

>he thinks there's a place for economy in world's annihilation, and especially when chinks will have such a nice chance to fuck up their old enemy and concurrent

You couldn't actually invade China in a million years and they have enough missiles to sink any carrier group that comes past Taiwan.
The war would end in a stalemate sure, but it would be an absolute humiliation for the USA to have those carriers sunk.

To get the Russians before they cross into a decent country that would be a shame to nuke

t. Chang Wong Bong
We will just nuke you yellow bastards

>Me I'll get a cute sissy and treat xer with dog hormones to turn him into my doggie doggo meido :3
this kinda aroused me.

Polen stronk

>nuclear war
>entire northern hemisphere is destroyed

nice

Hopefully we can start some peaceful post-apocalyptic village where we can coexist and die of cancer together.

>bacterial shit
I can get nukes, modern ones are efficient enough that the fallout mostly subsides after 5-10 years and you could probably roll in with protective gear within 5 months but bacterial and chemical agents would be the most retarded thing to try. People got fucked up by just being in the area as transported chemical agents back in the Iraq War and it's just coming out now, no way anyone is going to salt the earth that way.

>implying it won't be the russians fucking you

tfw you realize than cunt with economy smaller than italy can erase USA

a kurva anyád köcsög furfag

If you think wiping out cities, military bases and the capital is erasing the US you probably shouldn't sign up for the invasion surge.

Also GDP is a jewish trick to convince boomers to let in hoards of shitskins and chinks.

Probably die in the process

Post your photo and coordinates of a meeting place in case of war.

>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
than again nothing wrong with global nuclear war it'll lighten this suffering we call life

>I can get nukes, modern ones are efficient enough that the fallout mostly subsides after 5-10 years
Coz usa gonna get hit by us nukes

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO FUCKING SMUG ABOUT BITCH
FUCK YOU

Oh boy I sure can't wait to go fight a war for the kikes because a country literally a world away said mean things about our current corrupt political Satan worshiper.

I also can't wait to see tyrone,SJW and il(legal) migrants stay in the country to fuck Stacy and all her white teenage friends because all the white guys are out dying to protect their ability to shit on this country even further.

I hate to sound like Sup Forums but you know this is exactly how it will happen. It happened in the past it will happen again.

Russia has spent a decent amount of cash modernizing their arsenal, no point in having a deterrence that isn't a threat.

>Russia has spent a decent amount of cash modernizing their arsenal, no point in having a deterrence that isn't a threat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat

They have made some matryoshka ubernuke from old nukes...

>you'll liberate qt russkies in your lifetime

>implying you won't be the one who's boipuccy gonna get liberated

Do Russians still rape females wherever they go? I'd rather not get raped in WW3

i'd liberate you all night long

>females
they are more into boipuccy now, I've heard

Even worse.

They won't waste it on you, too close and they need to kill US strikeback capabilities by destroying silo and command sites. Though you will probably get bombarded with enough Soviet era conventional ordinance to equal a nuke or two.

why does the purple cat love the memes?

>Russians invade US
>They land in the south
>Initial success on the coasts spurn movement inland
>Enter mountians and swamplands
>Hear a distant *twang*
>The Russians that make it back to the coast have PTSD, and now have to face the US military full force.
It wouldn't work Ivan. We have too many regions willed with crazies.

Because when she first appeared on /monstergirl general/ on Sup Forums she was featured in a huge CYOA type story by an author whose name I can't remember anymore. I think he had to do with trucks.

Anyway, she was a protagonist and there was a lot of tension on whether she was going to be a futa or not since some people wanted to take her dick while others were vehemently against the idea.

Surprise surprise, the author decided to give the cat a dick and the explosion of rage and fanart that followed made her particular design stand out from all the rest of the Monster girl encyclopedia designs (an ongoing work by japanese artist Kenkou Cross)

So now, years after the fact we can still enjoy her smug visage all over Sup Forums and the author gave her a few pages of official comic art which is rare since he usually doesn't venture away from the encyclopedia entries.

Those were the times.

I didn't expect to get a real answer.

>bunch of drunken retards
dont confuse us with ukranians

fuck you

lad but your army really sucks

Ivan is right. You need get back on your horses sichman.