youtube.com/watch?v=PUN82BDR-hA
youtube.com/watch?v=uw6WIu3Eksk
youtube.com/watch?v=sBwN14Ka3ho
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlSjBX--Tk
soundcloud.com/cuushe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My friend Connor made this chart Im talking to him right now in a group chat

everyone i have known named conner are faggot but your friend seems ok

hey op, glad you like my chart enough to have started a thread about Japanese Music with the image attached to it, I actually plan on eventually fixing the numerous problems I have with the chart far down the line but I haven't even gotten the download links at the bottom working right or anything yet so that's like not really a high priority right now. Anyways, glad you dig my chart, just curious, you find anything you really like from using it?

I had most of what I have downloaded already and the chart mostly reminded me to download Yamashita- For You, Obita- A Long Vacation, and that Art Pop album
Finding new music is massive pain in the ass for me, japanese music even more since i can only understand parts and its basically judging based on sounds and not lyrics. Once I get into a genre after 5 or so albums it all becomes mush and impossible to tell apart.

You seem alright so i'll post this girl i just found who makes some good shit
soundcloud.com/annietheclumsy

that soundcloud artist is hella cozy, thanks man

np man, just found her youtube where she makes cute covers too
youtube.com/watch?v=jPP1mPGBQCU

Here's a couple more recent stuff i've found
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4cqAVlX8g

youtube.com/watch?v=PUN82BDR-hA

youtube.com/watch?v=uw6WIu3Eksk

I dont got much but i love to share shit to help people find new music

dude, that chart is fucking dope, thanks for putting the effort into making it

Needs Handsomeboy Technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBwN14Ka3ho

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlSjBX--Tk

anyone got more stuff like pale cocoon?

Is there a chart just for Japanese shugazi? It's the best style of rock so I would assume there would be.

someone make a Spotify playlist of all these

>no Gargoyle on metal
What are you stupid

just download them and put them on your computer or phone like a sane person

Hahahhaha oh wow that chart is awful

Yeah it's on the far right of the chart OP posted

glad you appreciate it, I remember thinking I had wasted so much time on it because I just thought it was a huge clusterfuck and the reception towards it at first was pretty negative but now I see it around a bit and people actually seem to be relatively ok with it so that's pretty cool.

Most of these aren't on Spotify, user.

who is that cutie patootie

what a shit chart lmao
im always amazed at mu's tendency to eat up and repost these music charts even though most of them are garbage

>some band that no one listens to but me isn't on the chart so it must mean the entire rest of the chart is complete shit

here's a (you) so you can stop false flag shitposting along with normal shitposting

this would be better imo, if there was a Hosono column, and a Sakamoto column

I saw this group Cuushe open for Julia Holter in Shibuya last year. They were seriously phenomenal.

>soundcloud.com/cuushe

Really cool moody electronic shoegazey pop.

Exploring music requires the tiniest amount of effort and that's too much for most of Sup Forums.

pretty good user, thanks

>The pillows
Good taste

Anyone else see Boris on their Pink tour?
One of the loudest shows I've been to yet.

i made this chart about 4 years ago by making a rym custom chart of my friends highest rated albums from japan, then editing the screencaps