Being only georgian on int i really wonder what is Sup Forums - s opinion of georgia

being only georgian on int i really wonder what is Sup Forums - s opinion of georgia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rRm11yXTdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are really a Georgian? or oss*tian?

i am really a georgian osseetians post under russian ip-s since they have russian internet providers

Looks comfy, great music, nice qts

Don't really know much about it other than Stalin was born there.

free abkhazia tbqh

just another kind of mountain apes

I like Georgians because we're brothers

yes we have many chechen immigrants here too

never

you could have been a bro-tier people if you hadn't caught the islam virus

we need tiebreaker m*ngol

Chechens are awesome-tier tbqh

i am not sure whether you see these 5 stars in my flag or not

I've got some real handpicked Georgian tea. you should focus more on doing tea.

the crosses you mean?
I was talking about chechens

you mean gurieli ?
georgian tea was widely famous during soviet era tho.

And native Chechens who live in the North-Eastern part of Georgia since ever. We were part of your Kingdom, fought together against Turks, Mongols and other invaders. We married each other, shared our traditions and cultures with each other. But you did shit to us, we did shit to you, but doesn't change that we are brothers.

We still are bro-tier. If you are loyal to us we will be the best friends you can imagine

Thanks, you Albanians too

Either you have fellow countrymen on here as well or you literally live on Sup Forums, because I see your ass every time I'm on

yep we beat ossetians in 12th century that opressed you after that we let you settle in our kingdom and you got baptized eventually these chechens are now georgians because of mixing for 10 centuries. you are not only 1 friend greeks armenians and albanians(azeris) have same stories.
by immigrants i meant 2000 war dudaev was bro tier too bad he got suceeded by islamists which made it easier for ruskies to invade you after 1995.

i have seen americans on vacation posting under georgian flag. which makes sense i go out in the daytime and hear german speech, i go out in the night and hear arabic/turkish speech

Fuck Ossetians, South-Ossetia is Georgia.
Azeris are not the same as Albanians sadly. Many of them got Turan-cucked and think they are Turkics.

already

Unique nation in almost every aspect, from foregin relations, to position and language, pretty cool history too

yeah man ossetians are iranian immigrants. you see there are abkhazians mixed with turks and circassians and non mixed ones the latter fought with us in 90-s.
about azeris fully agree when albanians lost to seljuks they massively settled in their territories which led to assimilation from turks side.

thanks for kind words

i luv khinkali

Best of the Caucasians. Nice cuisine, fun people, a lot more dignity than arm*nians, no islam.

Georgia is a cool place broh.
To bad they are Byzantine de jure in CKII.

Georgians are bros, beautiful chants, good wine

Best neighbors.

how can we make georgia great again

A shittier version of Armenia

I heard they are hospitable and friendly to guests, do you think this is true?

Georgian music is pretty neat
youtube.com/watch?v=8rRm11yXTdo

I'd love to visit the country some day

violent, robberies, murders, the usual

rest of Georgians aren't as faggot as you are, that's why we don't need to be assured by others that we exist

t. Amamyak Akopyan

they are just bunch of ape-like cowards

Don't know whether you're better or worse than Florida.

shut up you soviet cunt

I don't know anything about Georgians other than Russia invaded them in 2008 and there is hatred between them.

>Russia invaded them in 2008
Other way around, m8

He's right btw

t*rks are three times better then this monkeys

I went to a Georgian restaurant in Warsaw over the summer and watched Georgian coverage of the Olympics on the TV there. It was fun.

Girl, you'll be Russian soon

Everything about you sounds great, especially being a Christian country in the Caucasus. You also seem to surprisingly be into Rugby, and had your team come our for the world cup.

Lack of memes about your country shows your irrelevancy

Traffic in Atlanta is horrible

have you heard about "nais მიმები"

+
Interesting culture
good people
good food
pain in Russia's ass
betwen two evil empires and still exist

-
Stalin

raki raki
mogithan sheni traki

Pic related, average r*sshit

>pain in Russia's ass
More like we're pain in Georgia's ass

How do Georgians feel about Armenians? Do you guys have a bond with them since you're the only two Christian nations in the Caucuses?

You are pain in everyody's ass desu

t.Ramzan Dyrov

you must have micro penis, surely you can not handle ass that is so small for over fucking centuries already

You're from Georgia, sweet Georgia

хa хa
oбeзьянкa в пapижe
чyвcтвyeшь ceбя cвoим cpeди ниггepoв?

tsadi sheni piri mothani

being proud fucking everybody with micropenis desu

+bitchin flag
+cool letters

-so irrelevant that I know nothing about it to the point of propably not being able to point it out on a map

Kill yourself, nigger, i'm whiter than you ever will be, we've been isolated for thousands of year while you've got every niggerdom out there flowing in your veins.

You guys could be 1st world if you could just get along with neighbors.

This

How do Georgians feel about Stalin nowadays? I know there was a revolt in Georgia after de-Stalinization began because Georgians viewed Stalin as their national pride then.

your nation is nigger since birth

i wish i could kill all their neighbours

>German education.
I bet you know where Somalia is.

Explain why Abkhazia shouldn't be free of Georgia's yoke.

someday Turkey will invade them again and everything will be fine (not to them ofc)

Germans are pretty cool

Dog herders.

>descendants of alans whos culture and ethnicity dates back to 3000 B.C

vs

Mongolic invaders ( russians ) that migrated only 1000 years ago

wew

Where did you get my photo?

>osseetians post under russian ip-s since they have russian internet providers

Sounds like South Ossetia is Russian clay sempai

My dad's favorite movie is Mimino. I really respect you guys and it is too bad that nowadays Russia tries to show georgians in a bad way

I honestly think the Caucasus would be a pretty based region if they only could all get together into some sort of centralized union.
Like the EU, but with a united army, and central government who only operates foreign relations.

Also there are Germans and there are pruss*ans

Literally who?
Seems interesting though. Is it a good place to visit (except the obvious no-go-areas like Abkhazia and South-Ossetia)?

they are subhumans

turkey is a dying shithole

they are not
fuck gerrmany

Try it Kevin. Go to Chechnya, Dagestan or Ingushetia and tell that to them. You will end up like most peope acting tough like you through the Internet, beaten up, bleeding and regreting his decision.

Yeah I do. Horn of Africa, very recognizable compared to the mess of ex-USSR shitholes plus constant news coverage from that hostage thing on the ship a few years back.

>obligatory perpetually butthurt pole feeling the need to disagree or otherwise attack german posters

you are a dirty turkic monkey

it would be better if i could gas those subhumans especially those parasites which are owned by russia

>Alans
>Not niggers

Fuck Alans. We lived in Alan territory, but we were not the Iranic Alans.

you are subhumans
europeans will not understand this
worse than albanians and gypsies
people with low iq

Look at my flag
I know exactly where Georgia, Abkhazia, North/South Ossetia, Armenia, Dagestan, Chechnya, and Azerbaijan are.

You should feel shame.

>Shittons of georgians live in Russia
>Russia tries to show georgians in a bad way
Sure

Shut up , you know nothing of your own history, and stop being a retard on here, you're giving us a bad reputation

You leave the Alans alone. They was Sarmatians n Shiet!

Kevin junge junge, dicke Eier im Internet? Now shut up dude or I behead you like you deserve

>opinion of Georgia

Country caught between the gravity of Russia and the West. Crazy looking alphabet, interesting history and some qt grills.

pic related

At least my country is independent unlike begger chechens

This only shows how dumb you really are. probably some retarded 9th grader, come back when you've grown some hairs on your balls

Probably a ______ living in Germany

>Chechens
>reputation