/cum/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ufo-lost-cold-war-nuclear-weapon-canada-s-navy-to-investigate-object-found-off-b-c-coast-1.3835542
kfor.com/2016/11/03/video-shows-cubs-fan-knocked-out-cold-by-man-in-cleveland-gear-after-world-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

anime

It's 2:34 and I have nothing to do. Should I just sleep

Anyone?

I gotta go see some radiologists.
So, we're gonna have to end the conversation for now.
See you in a while, man.

>i don't enjoy the smell of my own farts

Don't you have a job nigga

No.
>you can't "catch up" on sleep you lost like that, it doesn't work
>you might turn into a loser like me who sleeps 10-12 hours a day as a replacement for having a life
>oversleeping is just as bad for your health as undersleeping

this spirit shit with hillary might be the dumbest thing trumpcucks have attached them-self to

come back later

no and i wish i did

Goedenavond Amerika!

i still can't wrap my mind around why an adult would watch foreign children's cartoons

do they watch sesame street and barny as well?

Voting for Hillary is a vote for rapefugees

This is why, I think.

>A FUCKING 50 MILLION DOLLAR MOOSE

RESPECT THE MOOSE

99% of the anime people post is kid stuff though

already voted

well, one guy said it best
youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M

>mfw I see Finland posting
fuck off forever you shit cunt faggot nigger

i like trump and i haven't seen a single anime and i don't masturbate

>50mil
>for that
is it made out of paper fucking mache? because it looks like shit.

That made me think.

Is the majority of anime aimed for kids always lewd because Japan's government is secretly trying to give their kids lewd thoughts - causing potential teenage pregnancies to combat declining birthrates?

Why do you want refugees in America after the countless terrorist attacks in Europe that came from said refugees?

training men to be attracted to cartoons rather than people is not going to help their birth rates, it can only worsen them

did i say who or what i voted for or are you just assuming

dont make an ass out of you or me

Nah, it's fake.

This one is pretty cool though.

If that's the case it proves that anime is nothing but sex appeal. Which means weeaboos have the mentality of drunk teens

Sexually depraved

Who would've thought

All candidates who are not Trump want to accept refugees and you clearly didn't vote Trump

colombians and haitians are worse, seriously trust me.

It's commie news network. They just breath in stupidity.

I am so fucking glad I'm graduating this spring. This coddling bullshit has started to spread here alongside down-your-throat gay pride nonsense and Feminist topics.

idc about refugees when everyone in my state hates immigrants
im not voting for a cuck like trump

Enjoy your refugees then Paco

More refugees also mean higher taxes to feed them. Including your taxes

our obsession with gay people (who are at most like 1% of the population) these days is fucking insane

Modern leftists must think something like 25%+ of the population is gay

>mindfulness exercise
Start whacking at them with a stick and say you're a zen master trying to teach them body awareness.

If Trump wins I'm half tempted to go to it in a MAGA hat

queers

North America's obsession with gays is like the Germans with Jews, except its worse for discrimination that was far fucking less than what Germany did to Jews.

If trump doesn't win there will be an inmense meme war

>i believe the holocaust actually happened

Epic edge my independently thinking and politically conscious friend. Thank you for reminding me that the good guys lost WW2 xDD

>tfw you will never be able to discuss the Holocaust lie outside Sup Forums without being ridiculed

happy harroween!

godspeed

maybe because there's like a billion fucking pictures of the victims? Try googling "holocaust" and going to images.

i didn't say the nazis were good guys

get some lil nigga

>4 more days

Panda or Subway?

Neither did I

lol it's just typhus and starvation bro

Are you talking about Panda Express? If your not, im sorry, if you are, fuck you. Panda Express is the worst "CHINESE" food in America, and is only eaten by mallrats

dont worry i got your back bro.

actually you did
get lost fartsniffing freak

Show me where I said those words

>who are at most like 1% of the population

I do not understand this either, it's like with those tranny freaks. That is around 0.1% of the population and we make such a big fucking deal about it.

Then you have these SJW's saying shit like we need to hire more disabled gay people of colour, that's like 3 people in all of Canada.

[current year] is terrible

I'm not a pure Holocaust denier.

Two things are for certain though:
>lies about the numbers of victims
>lies about who the victims were

The majority of people in America believe the "6 million Jews" lie.

Getting the history right is important yet so many people are offended by it because it somehow undermines their plight.

The shits coming from the universities, these fucking far-leftist lunatics took over and no one stopped their bullshit so they've had free reign to brainwash their students for decades.

i wonder if it's just a strategy of the college industrial complex

realistically maybe 10% of our population actually needs post secondary education, so they make up stupid shit so more people go to college for useless stuff because there isn't enough legitimate stuff to go around

>put millions of people into internment camps
>deny them any humane conditions, medical care, or proper nutrition
>they die of various diseases
>LOL WE DIDNT KILL THEM THEY JUST DIED ON THEIR OWN HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN!!

Its very possible that approximately 6 million jews died especially because the Germans went through the pale of settlement which was loaded with Jews. Combine that alongside the populations of Jews in Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Greece, Yugoslavia, etc its very possible for that number to have been reached.
I have a major issue with the survivors and descendants trying to milk their deaths for as much sympathy points as possible.

>You'll never be a dixiefag
>You'll never go out muddin
>You'll never own a gun let alone go hunting
>You'll never have a unique goat accent (oh wait)
>You'll never live in the birthplace of literally every music genre
>You'll always live in a depressing rainy hellhole
>You'll never have an uncle tom friend
>You'll never taste true sweet tea or moonshine
>You'll never have a pet alligator
>Your mere existence will never trigger 90% of your country
>Your house will never have a comfy porch
>It'll never be socially acceptable to hate blacks for hating police whilst also hating the police

>you'll never poop out in the cotton fields

>You'll never taste true sweet tea or moonshine

Just go there you fucking shitposter.

Southerners are responsible for 99% of the shitty American stereotypes. They're Chavs.

>realistically maybe 10% of our population actually needs post secondary education, so they make up stupid shit so more people go to college for useless stuff because there isn't enough legitimate stuff to go around

I'd wager it's definitely part of it. Colleges need all kinds of reforms they're a racket to squeeze money out of people with over-saturated degrees and SJW brainwashing centers.

People think Hitler intentionally had the death squads gas 6 gorillion in the most macabre fashion possible.
The majority of those killed or worked to death in camps weren't even Jewish. IIRC, they killed more Slavs in camps than they did Jews.
that's the joke

Give advance notice as soon as possible, and offer to come in if they are willing to pay you for the time.

Might honestly vote Trump if it means the crazy leftist childish acts would end or be significantly reduced.

I have another semester after this year and after seeing the protesters at the rally and the race false flag drama I'm just sick of it all. I feel bad for my own sister who's going to college soon and likely has to deal with this more often than I do.

Both my parents said nobody ever took these people seriously when they were students because the environment didn't tolerate the BS that came with it.

Like fuck man, I want a good economy and support free trade but our social views in the country have gotten ridiculously polarized. Starting to think working as an expat wouldn't be so bad if it meant I didn't have to be exposed to this.

Your poster just drives it home for me too. I'm just sick of it.

Why does Sup Forums go to absolute shit when the weekend hits?

It's fucking insane how it becomes worse than Sup Forums overnight.

t. asshurt Midwesterner trying to cover up the fact that he lives in the only place that's worse than the South

>not having a still
Literal niggers in africa can figure out how to make the 'shine the trick is to believe in yourself.

And use residential grade copper tubing and stainless steel or copper pots, the radiator juice and lead from car radiator condensers is what made folks go blind.

All of the highscoolers immediately go to Sup Forums when school lets out

>crazy leftist childish acts would end or be significantly reduced.

Typically electing a opposing leader means they increase but the public will have less sympathy for them.

pic related.

>school times over
>/cum/ is nothing but polshit
going to bed cya guys tomorrow
be nice to mexico

>Why does Sup Forums go to absolute shit when the weekend hits?
because that's when all the high school kiddies appear

same as with vidya in general. For this reason, you should never play multiplayer vidya on the weekends.

>>not having a still
The average Bong doesn't have the land for it

>complaining about daytime /cum/

All the NEETs are on right now. Best time for /cum/ is 7pm-3am EST

Super comfy after Midnight EST

I love the south it's very comfy

My favorite past time is porch sitting

what are those snacks to the left of him on the richards

Did no one else see this?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ufo-lost-cold-war-nuclear-weapon-canada-s-navy-to-investigate-object-found-off-b-c-coast-1.3835542

It's a fucking bait article, but the cbc has no ads so wtf is the point

>diver finds missing nuke!
>it's finally mentioned at the very end of the article it's an inert training bomb

WTF IS THIS SHIT

This man is our next president

My economic Professor just called it and announced it to our entire class. He's probably one of the smartest people I've ever met, the election is finished to me now.

I live in a small apartment and I had one before I got bored and just started drinking plastic jug vodka filtered through a sleeve filled with activated charcoal and rebottled in glass.

True but getting their favored candidate in gives them more power by proxy.

They have a grip on a lot of campuses.
>dorms full of posters talking about rape culture, catcalls made by men, etc
>pamphlets all around talking about gender pronouns beyond he/she/they
>leaving behind signs stating the campus is racist/homophobic
>open call to never let Trump hold rally in campus public space despite gladly letting in Sanders
>attempted to make every student take online "awareness" course to give exposure to diversity on campus
My campus is in a more conservative area as well. I get that each side has its fair share of idiots, but I really don't need propaganda all over the place. I can tolerate and ignore it, but each year it just seems to push me to my limit.

stephen hawking called trump a demagogue to retards
hes one of the smartest people in the planet
trump is dead to me now

Here's my dixie certification

I also have 2 pigs and a Billy goat as well as chickens

so what does this mean for the world. Let's be real, he's not going to successfully destroy all of america's trade deals, or NATO.

the bearish markets seem to indicate he'll win as well.

he just wants the other countries to pay into nato, not dissolve it

maybe he wont be able to dump nafta anytime soon, or maybe never, but he can stop TPP

>Richards
>not Rickards

Nanaimo bars

>Europoors will never know the feeling of comfy porch sitting
How do we save them?

>not basing your political views on the views of a few Ultra-libshit astronomers and theoretical physicists
Wtf I love Neil Degrasse Tyson now

He wasnt declaring his support for him, he said based on his prediction that Trump would win.

>so what does this mean for the world.
A decent amount of turmoil. He didnt say he what it meant, just ended the class saying that he believed it was inevitable and declaring that he would win

kfor.com/2016/11/03/video-shows-cubs-fan-knocked-out-cold-by-man-in-cleveland-gear-after-world-series/

>sportscucks

so uncivilized.

It's a good thing because he's too much of a retard to get anything done regardless of who controls Congress. The only important thing he'll do is to confirm three SC justices picked by the American Heritage Foundation