Is he really half black?

Is he really half black?

no

No he's just a living meme

Flying Lotus? Seems likely.

le

I always found it strange that his body is really fat but his face is that of a thin person. How does this happen

His glasses make his head look small

>He is three quarters French Canadian and a quarter Sicilian.

no it isn't the size, his face has no fat, usually fat people have fat also on their faces

Vegan occult magic

This. Fuck vegans.

He's whole excrement.

>vegan
>occult
>magic

Ha. He wishes.

>implying 1/4 1/8 matter when you're born from generations in Murica

He has a double chin tho

>eats all that nutritious vegan shit
>still balding
Fuck. Must be because of that testosterone filled punk music he's into. His testicles keep pumping that DHT starving his hair follicles and shit.

This.

He's certainly not white as he claims he is

>his body is really fat
I don't think so man, and neither does anyone else living in, you know, the real reality but I am autistic so yeah. He has the same build that I have I'm somewhat sure, and beyond a slower metabolism our main image issue is our scoliosis-lite type curved spines that like add a lot of mass I guess to our backs, making us look kinda fatter than we would be with normal spines..... or at least you know that's my autistic theory. Why do I type this, God help me.

Amy Schumer has one too and I still find her body type very attractive for young women despite that. As I explained in I have a similar issue with my body type, especially actually with my chin where a lot of flab gets deposited very quickly and easily. I believe it is mostly due to genetics but whatever I've got social issues that obscure my somewhat attractive looks.

I find that less surprising than the fact that Martin Gore has black father

He's half mellon, half meme faggot.

he is 100% black

FLCL

Amy Schumer is fat bro

Well, he's certainly a nigger.

He's a wop

fuck I never realized how much I like his wallpaper

>check wikipedia
>it's true
do you know who the actress rebecca hall is?

>Amy Schumer
>Very attractive
Maybe if your gay lmoa