ITT: Albums that normal people will never understand

ITT: Albums that normal people will never understand.

> A shitty meme album that normies talk about on Facebook.

Yeah ok bud

That's what keeps them from understanding it

No, youa're a normie. Patricians will call it what it is, shit

If you can really understand where this album hits you when it does, chances are you've felt genuinely alienated and hopeless at some point in your life.

If you can really understand where this album hits you when it does, chances are you've felt genuinely alienated and hopeless at some point in your life.

Sup Forums, everybody

Why did you post twice?

>Albums that only edgelords will understand
le cutting myself so dark and sad a bloo blooo ;_;

Just a contemporary classic in country music.

"If My Truck Could Talk" is a beautiful song about a man in anguish who wishes he could find solace in a talking truck (cause we all know country artists just love trucks). God I fucking love Jason Aldean, he's just bridging new depths of country music with other phat tracks like "Tonight Looks On You".

His early work was a little too hick for my taste. But when Old Boots, New Dirt came out in 2014, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Toby Keith, but I think Jason Aldean has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

I'm on the patrician council, and I've never heard of you. You fucking philistine.

comedy gold my good bloke :)))

check'd

I just love Jason Aldean user. He's gonna unite the world man.