Any "i don't give a fuck" music? no hipster stuff, pretend I'm a 60 year obese male...

Any "i don't give a fuck" music? no hipster stuff, pretend I'm a 60 year obese male, already married with grandchildren - i DO NOT CARE about any movements, my appearance, or even this world because soon i'm leaving it. i just wanna listen to music before i'm gone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUEPc4tFCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv2GgV34qIg
youtube.com/watch?v=GKiLEgAzFDQ&list=PLYjaa9h0s4AZ8gD9OceoFzNIUkT_N9Tvh&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=snIWMBJcO88
youtube.com/watch?v=xCYq9nzNMT8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tpBeRede1X0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvFH5AXWh1U
youtube.com/watch?v=1NCOpoZJOj0&list=PLwHe7rnH7Wl8-vQN0dyi0eLrDoOBCcGXr
youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=u-BI1Snk7eU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5AzzaOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUEPc4tFCs

You're gonna have to define "hipster stuff" though

Frank Sinatra.

hyped because it's cool to be a part of that "crowd" who listens to a certain album (like it's a style of clothing for them) or the artist is attractive so tons of guys claim her as a waifu.

The End Times (Opening) - Epik High

Swans tbqh

So trendy stuff? Because I can never tell if people mean that or obscure stuff when they say "hipster." It basically seems to encompass all music ever. You name it, somebody probably listens to it because they find the idea of listening to that stuff cooler than they actually find the music.

AHHHHH

rock? country?

If you don't give a fuck and want to listen to the best the greatest hits albums to be honest.

70's rock. Best of the Doobie Brothers, Journeys Greatest Hits, Aerosmiths Greatest Hot, Elton John's greatest Hits VOL I & 2, Blue and Red Beatles Hits Albums.Lynard Skynnard Gold and Platinum. Rolling Stones Hot Licks, Alice Coopers Greatest Hits, Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hel. Lots of Great Songs to hear in that list.

Just end it user, we are gonna let you down. Much like all those who surround you.

you're right, i'm wrong... so just post whatever, or not :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv2GgV34qIg

peace piece - bill evans

youtube.com/watch?v=GKiLEgAzFDQ&list=PLYjaa9h0s4AZ8gD9OceoFzNIUkT_N9Tvh&index=7

Old people anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

youtube.com/watch?v=snIWMBJcO88

>a 60 year obese male, already married with grandchildren

Go to bed, Turny

Death Grips and Swans :^)

If you don't care then anything should be acceptable.

>dying at 60 years old, or near it
My grandpa died this year at the age of 78 and he'd been obese for at least two decades.

non-meme reply, i am sorry to hear :(

My grandfather died just last week at the same age but he actively still played golf and tennis. Sorry for your loss man.

Sorry for loss as well user. Glad he was still in a relatively good state of mind and health when he passed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCYq9nzNMT8&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=tpBeRede1X0
mazzy star, sad country

but if a millenial grandpa, you'll prefer nostalgic peaceful video game music like kirby youtube.com/watch?v=ZvFH5AXWh1U

Music for that "I don't give a fuck" feel?
You can listen to punk or derivates of punk that went along with the movement's reason of being

early FOETUS could be your thing, he just went on with his music with that kind of attitude and it's really fun to listen to him
youtube.com/watch?v=1NCOpoZJOj0&list=PLwHe7rnH7Wl8-vQN0dyi0eLrDoOBCcGXr

youtube.com/watch?v=yw7lUMC-m3Q

Punk is one of the most image driven genres.

Viper

you need to listen to this before you die

youtube.com/watch?v=u-BI1Snk7eU

this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5AzzaOB-0

true, but that's not my point.

Sounds like you could use some Cows in your life

Favorite song off of Dark Side of the Moon tbqh

Gud posts

youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ

this is gold, how have I not heard this before? thanks