I'd like to know why Philippine couldn't become advanced nation like Japan and Singapore

I'd like to know why Philippine couldn't become advanced nation like Japan and Singapore.
Why?

corruption
elites keeping all the wealth to themselves
progress repelant culture
low median iq
lack of single uniting ethnic culture
western mimicry no original ideas
brain drain to richer 1st world countries
constant election of shitty corrupt leaders

reality is complex. from my 1st hand experience this is what I can come up with.

They're a bunch of brown south east Asian baboons only good for exporting their nurses and caretakers. Do you really think a country like that can become anything at all?

Dictatorship

Because they're gypsies. Slanted eyes spics.

1.- The spanish, they literally made them asian Mexicans.
2.- The US forced Japan out.

they're the niggers of asia

The people elected Duterte. They aren't the brightest, almost America or Italy-tier

Blaming us again I see

He shouldn't, the highest ranking officials were Spaniards but everyone else was Mexican, it was New Spain which discovered the islands and was in charge of their administration.

cucked by China in prehistoric times, cucked by Spain, then cucked by Japan and then assfucked by USA.

Plus it's a fact pinoys are inept at planning for the future and must be eradicated

how is California, jun-jun?

Family dynamics... even more than most Asian cultures the family trumps the individual. You can't build infrastructure when you have to find jobs for fifty shiftless brothers-in-law and nephews

thats just narcissistic flip crap, they're not especially collectivist in comparison with other asians, they're just lazy and have historical tradition of cuckoldry, i.e. they can't stand as independent country, the only way for philippine to flourish is if they suck other country dick like they used to with spain, america, and japan like they currently do with china now

First, high crime levels must be removed.

Is your subhuman IQ a big factor?

It's because America helped rebuilding Japan instead of us after WW2.

ofc it is. if flips were granted at least a decent average IQ, we shouldn't have these movie stars, newscasters, professional athletes, etc on the senate in the first place.

>we shouldn't have these movie stars, newscasters, professional athletes,
How much of that is because of your IQ and how much of that is because you try to imitate America on everything they do.

Japan descends from the Chinese, who have a thousand year culture. Phillipines were probaby hunter-gatherer indians.

No man, this is a real thing, even among the Pilippinos in the US. Their families tend to be much larger and more inclusive of extended members than other developed Asian countries.

>holy shit dudong, my favorite movie actor is running for senate. I'm going to convince my family of 14 to vote for him as well.
>successful former governor? a trustworthy lawyer? pffft. better vote for this bad ass evening news broadcaster in the senate instead.

generally, it is true. decent flips do only care for their 1st/2nd degree family members while the oogaas tend to extend the ties down to the very bottom of the family tree's roots.

It was on track to be the most successful Asian country, but some shit went down between World War II and now that fucked things up.

Southeast Asian genes

Are 10 points lower than East Asian

Full of pinoys

A bit of US rape and destruction + Japanese rape and destruction.

colonial rape and destruction + japanese rape and destruction happen to all SEA

not an excuse

It's actually 20 points lower, sad but true.

self hating pricks that degrade themselves and blame themselves instead of others.

they are brainwashed to the subconscious levels.

Bravo for fucking up the old kingdom, scum. Take their wealth and then ran away. Magnifique.

Don't knock their IQ man. When they get out of their shithole of a country they're one of the smartest and richest people around. Filipinos make more money than any European ethnic group in America.
Personally, I had a kid from the Philippines doing 10th grade math in 5th grade. Poor living conditions and malnurturing are essential to IQ growth. Do you think China had an average IQ of 108 during the 1800s?

>poor living conditions and malnutrition are essential to IQ
that's the point. a whole fucking lot of our country's population suffers from that problem thus giving us very low results when it comes to IQ averages.

should have remained jap colony

dutydut will make feelipenis great again

no iq study has been done properly yiu dumb

Too bad poor living conditions and malnutrition haven't helped YOU out, manuel

rape babies: the country

Lack of birth control is a pretty huge factor in their shittiness. Every flip family has one sibling that is smart and succsesful with eight kunuckle dragging retards siphoning away the success of the good one. If these parents concentrated on raising one or two children the Philippines would be a decent country